Death penalty for drug dealers

>death penalty for drug dealers

Lmao drumpf has gone full retard

Attached: 13lyoi.jpg (2048x1536, 281K)

Good riddance

I don't see a problem with harsh punishment for the absolute worst dregs of society.

Attached: shrug.png (554x439, 171K)

sounds like he is threatening your business, you degenerate nigger
no surprise considering most brits have or currently snort charlie

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

Drug dealers are absolute scum. You have any idea how many White people die from drug abuse?

It is moslty Arabs and blacks that deal drugs. Of course Trump will not arrest the biggest drug dealers ( (((CIA))) ) but getting rid of em is a start

>it's a demand issue
>if we could just treat the junkies

Cutting off the supply will fix both those problems

The only reason i want drugs legalized is so it will cull the herd of the weak which is mostly niggers and spics. So if he kills them to we are set.

not only op business but democrats voting base as well

Mostly White people abuse drugs retard. SPics and negros are selling it to depressed Whites.

BASED

More like druggocrats

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yeah this is dumb as shit. The opioid shit started from the US military in Afghanistan and Big Pharma and doctors. He had absolutely no legitimacy in this fight.

Drug dealing parasite.

>Don't look at my degeneracy BUT THEM ON THE OTHER HAND

Attached: PYQsTA1.jpg (1000x847, 191K)

Now if only he enacts forced labor for unemployed welfare recipients and the homeless (this includes medical experimentation/weapon testing)

maybe if you include prescription my petrol sniffing friend. he can kill them to. now fuck off back to the dream time

Attached: shitpostsolved.jpg (600x807, 60K)

I don't deal drugs or even do drugs. You have no argument faggot. Everything I said is true.

>repeatedly sell drugs that you know are killing people
>implying that isn't criminally negligent homicide

Attached: batman killing.jpg (480x589, 91K)

This would mean exterminating blacks

Attached: IMG_3023.png (497x333, 23K)

>mfw drug addicted mutts swarm Tijuana for their coke and weed fix.

Thank you Mr. Trump.

Attached: im here for the job interview.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

>spend 20 years and trillions of dollars protecting poppy fields
>murder poppy dealers
America has retarded problem

We should do this and then in five years when it's all over legalise drugs.

KILLEMALLL!!

mmmh. Maybe it's a good thing in the longrun. you might have more people with more life living instead of walking dead parasites if it's kept in this mannor. We all have to protect our body for what in the end we will have to use every part of to fight back.

Attached: 1520369903984.png (612x415, 344K)

This is a workable plan, no?
I'd be asking loads of people to sell me drugs and score for me. Then call the right wing Trump(TM) death squad on them.

b-but muh poor Afghanis muh CIA dark money

Attached: 1520604070376.jpg (1480x833, 146K)

idiot the (((pharma))) is the one drugging whites

opinion?
>legalise drugs
>gov sells drugs to citizens cheap af
>the catch is if you od or have health problems from this only you can pay for medical help no health insurance or gov benefits and shit
>this all happens in a secure room though
>all other drug dealers most likely go outta buisness cause they got no customers
>people start dying and it finnaly makes people realise how bad drugs are

Greatest President Ever. Fuck drug dealers. They deserve to fucking die!

I can't read green text. We're Not in the 80's

I'm okay with it, if it includes overprescribers.

This shit will get stalled beyond all hope. The death sentences will be few, if not none, and they'll all get commuted to something else as soon as the next democrat leadership runs the country.

you forgot hispanics

>every black person is scared of this because they think it means they'll get an injection if caught selling dimebags
Imagine being so self obsessed and too stupid to understand something that you protect predators that target the weak and ruin lives.

This wouldn't even be happening if lazy niggers didn't buy fentanyl from China and elected officials didn't accept bribes to turn a blind eye.

If you're selling illegal drugs, you're an accomplice to the satanic cartels butchering thousands of people in Mexico every year. You deserve the death penalty.

Watch any execution video on LiveLeak and you'll see a million reasons why the cartels must be destroyed.

>satanic drug cartels
I understand you love virtue signaling about how bad drugs are but dealing drugs is a business, illegal but a business nonetheless. The legality of it just makes it very literally cutthroat. If the cartels did not exist someone else would be selling it.
The problem is people cutting corners and politicians being complicit in it, as well as media romanticizing it.

Good bye complainin' black folks.
Didn't they test out new gas chambers thstbare humane and say they were employing them in some part of America the other week..?
Oh this would be so neato.
All those Twitter blacks that are so clearly small time user/providers that never stop about whit pepo.
They gas you now.
Feels good

>I understand. . .

nothing. Most likely because you're retarded. You drank the leftist koolaid so you become agitated when someone mentions the realities of the drug trade.

There are plenty of countries with no drug problem. Why? Because dealers are killed in those countries. Killing drug dealers will significantly lower the death toll associated with illegal drugs.

You're right. Black markets grow illegality and violent crime. But this is the closest to what you want that you're gonna get, homey. So...I guess don't sell fucking heroin? And legalize muh mariwanas

Why can't we just label them as terrorists and start assassinating them with Federal agents in the streets?

Duterte is doing it in the Philippines.

Bongs don't get to talk about anyone going full anything. Now go suck your imam's dick, Oliver.

Oou.

Attached: IMG_2684.gif (567x409, 1.76M)

Full retard.

>CIA protects poppy fields/processing plants in Afghanistan for over a decade
>Trump comes into office
>Fields are being burnt
>Plants are being shut down
>"Maybe we should give (((drug dealers))) the death penalty"

Attached: Dangerous Don.jpg (723x1024, 261K)