Do you feel bad for saying an anime is trash?

Do you feel bad for saying an anime is trash?
Do you think of the authors feelings when they see those comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
No

No, if you don't work your work getting called trash, don't produce trash.

lol at this autistic black and white thinking.

Considering most are low budget commercials; no. The animators can't be surprised when they are basically aiming to make trash.

>Do you think of the authors feelings when they see those comments?
The authors don't care what pasty Sup Forums goblins think.

I feel kind of sad when there's a show that nobody's watching. I watch those shows because I feel compelled to bear witness to the production team's effort.

A lot of anime and light novels have very little soul or care put into them - they might be mechanically impressive, as in the animation is good, the sound is good and the direction and plot are presentable, but it's very obvious when a series is made just to be marketed. Asterisk War, TwoCar, Eromanga are examples of this. Even when a show suffers from flaws, if it shows they cared about it when making it it's hard to be too critical of the author themselves. Flip Flappers is obviously not a very good show, but you can feel the love the creators put into it so I wouldn't ever insult it.

No.
No.

>being this autistic/sociopathic.

What's wrong with being a sociopath?

Of course no. not when is so easy to make people call your work a master piece.
Just get a bunch of lolis, kill one of two, make everybody else gay and set no goal at all.

>ironically writing gay stuff for fujobux

he's a shit
true artists are led by their passions
if he was passionate about the gay buttsex he would be able to write truly erotic tales of unprotected anuses

It takes talent to be that stupid. C'mon now.

There's nothing wrong with calling a shitty anime shitty and I don't care about the creators who make terrible works. If they don't want to be insulted they should have done a better job.

This, especially when you see what they did to try and promote it.

>being this much of a buzzword fag

I feel bad for pairs of shoes if I haven't worn them recently enough because I do love them, even though I have new shoes.

I don't worry about making fun of shows I dislike, though, because they're usually made by people who I also dislike, by people who dislike somebody like myself.

>they're usually made by people who I also dislike, by people who dislike somebody like myself.
How can you know about that?

Pardon me. I meant to say "by people who would dislike somebody like myself."

But why?

I think they would feel judged because I told them their show was shit, or that their art sucked, and they'd dislike me over that.

You're not entitled to have your work be liked.

Everytime someone calls something "autistic" on Sup Forums, I cant help but read it in the same tone of a 14 year old californinan girl going "umm awkwardddd"

Thanks for the insight sparky. Try to remember that line for when someone actually makes that claim.

Buzzword is a buzzword, little guy.

>unprotected anuses
Is that a JoJo reference?

>missing the point this hard
youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

>calling trash works trash means being a dick
Pretty sure you're the one missing the point

>referring to something you don't like as "trash" isn't being a dick.
And that's why you're an autist.

Seems like you're very talented.

I don't call that much stuff trash, If I do it's deserved, even if it's relativley boring I'll give it a pass without saying much though so that's not that often.

>"Your novels are generic."
>OMG YOU ARE BEING SUCH A DICK YOU HATER TROLL

>"Your novels are generic."
You don't get to shift the goalposts now that you've been made a fool of.

Honestly, I would prefer having a small fanbase as opposed to a large one. Having your work being consumed and scrutinised by the masses seems awful. All that pressure put on you to deliver something that would satisfy as many people as possible probably takes quite a toll on one's overall health.

Look at OP's pic.

No.
Yes, I imagine them crying while I masturbate.

Are you 12 years old?
There's a lot of works that were made for pure cash grab and with no thought or effort put into writing.

>Having your work being consumed and scrutinised by the masses
Isn't that the point? At least artistically speaking.

>There's a lot of works that were made for pure cash grab and with no thought or effort put into writing.
>le money is evil!!!
>fight the power!
are you sure you're not the 12 year old?

No one cares.

You did.

I wonder what Miyako is feeling everyday.
She have inferiority complex, and while it's not straight-up love, she definitely have feeling to MC.
Now imagine her feeling watching kanikou making a pass to him complete with body contact everyday.