America might actually lose WW3 if the Russian military is as passionate as the soviets were

America might actually lose WW3 if the Russian military is as passionate as the soviets were

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 11.20.50 PM.png (1259x804, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/opinion/sunday/babushkas-for-putin.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying America is an enemy of Russia

kek like troops matter for shit
america cant be invaded by land troops

Democrats, and many Republicans, are shilling the Jewish line to start WW 3.
Keep in mind all the Republicans save Trump and Paul ran on the platform of shooting at the Russians over Syria.

fpbp

/thread

Attached: lolatthesekikesdonald.jpg (1160x629, 177K)

mexico disagrees

>kek like troops matter for shit
oh sweetie guess what happens when a mob of brainless commies storm Europe and demand that the US submits

Shoo shoo kremlin shill

Yes, the Soviets were very passionate.

Attached: 3581D158-856C-4C10-8D0C-728DF6B952AE.jpg (236x336, 36K)

>implying us spics in the military arent bloodthirsty and ready to chop off heads

Attached: Monterrey-Execution-2.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>my personal opinion is reflective of my country's foreign policy

Attached: 1514323185771.png (692x729, 25K)

>mexicans have yet to cross the desert
>invasion

As Russia recovers from the 90s, the youths are LESS likely to back someone like Putin.

>must fight for Israel against Russia in Syria!

Attached: 1521156999300.jpg (532x646, 230K)

passion doesn't mean anything when then earth is irradiated

47D upside down under water backgammon. Have you ever been on The_Donald or real Qanon?

Attached: guadalupe-santamuerte.png (876x742, 1.1M)

The Red Army was a slave army, you stupid fuck.

I'm not impressed, I think it's just overcompensation given that you are a race of ugly brown manlets that no one would take seriously otherwise.

Im 7'2 though

Attached: 1518902497829.png (989x512, 536K)

>coming from a spic
kek

Attached: 1512937404895.jpg (500x381, 25K)

We will lose if, and only if, we get sold out by our own "leaders". Or it might be more accurate to say the only way the US will lose and not have the entire rest of the world also lose to the same degree is if we get served up on a silver platter by the current administration and/or "The Deep State"/"IC"/(((Synagogue of Satan))).

Attached: !satan.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Notice something?
They ain’t 53%. Not even a token Muslim.

Attached: 9389BCC3-508F-44AE-89C7-92E31EDEDF10.jpg (1665x1400, 430K)

this
Russia is the enemy of the neoliberal/neoconservative bloc, not the enemy of America or Americans.
WW3 should be USA+Russia against China and/or India, in a perfect world

Good. I don't want America and their degenerate culture to win, I hope that they kill all blacks or atleast nuke the population.

>all these murrikans being supportive of Russia and peace in general
>only because #1 celebrity of the moment made it popular
>the second some TV program or whatever says so, instant 180 shift to wanting WAR with the east

Letting Rome educate Britain so they could eventually create you fucks was a mistake

Russia is a fucking shithole

Attached: Putin elections 4.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

>le self-hating russian meme

I'm sure these glorious westerners (or at least 56% of them) are now very impressed by you

>passionate as soviets were

desperation doesn't equal passion

Fuck off

Attached: Putin elections 3.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

Take a look at what television shows cast as the badguys these days and every phony jewish mouthpiece, which includes news channels, are saying about Russia. It's pretty clear who the next war we're supposed to go along with is with.

If America isn't an enemy of Russia then it had better hang its lying jews quickly before they start a fight with it.

LOL, we've seen it yesterday. Navalny calling for a boycott and voter turnout still being higher than last time.
Russia follows a classical societal model of fierce nationalism that is known to lead to expansion and often open supremacy.
Encouraging religion and traditionalism, training the youth to be physically fit and aggressive (Nashi and the many other organisations sharing similarity with the Hitler youth)
It's not surprising that jews and many Western countries with their homo and transsexual militaries and STD ridden, drug addicted youth (while claiming it's really Russia that's this way) fears this.
Have you heard the speech of Xi Jinping yesterday?
It was an even more aggressive speech than Putins recently. He said: "We are ready to engage in a bloody war against our enemies and take our rightful place in the world"
Russia/China are making themselves ready for war, and they have prepared for it the last 15 years while we have been lead by literal homosexuals and other subhuman filth.

>”passionate”
So much passion, Ivan falls out of his chair due to over abundance of it.

Attached: DEEABC44-DBB8-457B-8BF7-59C33158018A.jpg (453x286, 32K)

>and voter turnout still being higher than last time.
maybe because putin shitters are forced to vote like the cattle they are?

Attached: 2355.jpg (811x669, 102K)

I'm sure someone with an AK47 came knocking at your door and dragged you to the voting booth.
Go tell your phantasy stories somewhere else, little Semite. We'll get you eventually, there's no future for you here.

user, i am genuinely curious. is mr.putin not a good thing for Russia? what are your concerns going forward and who do you think would be a better leader?

where in Russia do you live?

He'd prefer his rabbi.

Want me to post with a western proxy so you can suck my dick?

No one would win WW3 with nukes, you stupid cunt.

Russia, infamous for its ultra sophisticated super streamlined, build 100 because we will have to try more than 10 to make anything work then try desperately to cover up every fuckup by very poor methods, hacked major blue chip companies and governments without knowledge for 2 years so far.
>give me the proof, because if they did it there is some.

>implying Trump the "outsider" wasn't a stage act by the establishment to change policy after they effectively funded China to counteract the Russians and now have to deal with growing Chinese power
China is an enemy to Russia too. Guess how this plays out geopolitically

I think US citizens are twice as apathetic as soviets are passionate. And thats if (BIG IF) anyone with a fucking brain cell under 65 thinks were enemies with Russia. I dont think either of our youth populations want to kill each other for shills.

>America might actually lose WW3 if the Russian military is as passionate as the soviets were

Uh, the Soviets weren't very passionate about their military at all. At least, the people actually in the military. That romantic notion of the tough-as-nails molotov-chucking Slavic warrior with AK-47 and blue and white striped shirt is just a myth - ironically invented by Americans to scare us of the "Red Menace" even more.

you might be right. he disappeared after you called him out user. either way my question was sincere if he does come back id love to see

Attached: 1521018609322.jpg (604x406, 40K)

>That romantic notion of the tough-as-nails molotov-chucking Slavic warrior with AK-47 and blue and white striped shirt is just a myth

Oh no, soviet soldiers were pretty terrifying, they just weren't very passionate. Russians and most of us eastern nations that have been in wars most of our existence are pretty fucking horrifying to fight against. You try going against someone who doesn't particularly give a shit about whether he lives or dies and would totally be willing to set himself on fire and jump at you to burn you, just for shits and giggles.

>be mexico cop
>get shot and killed

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

listen faggot, you and the other scared kikes.

look up the demographics of able-bodied males in Russia. and compare them to population and capable soldiers in 'Murikah.

There's your answer. If there is war between collaborating nations, it will not be in combat, but with drone fleets. It will become one massive videogame, and overall, Turkish and Chinese will salvage no man's land for scrap.

Turnout with Navalny's observers 40-55%. Without 70%

>who doesn't particularly give a shit about whether he lives or dies
literally isis tier

America is divided, we won't fight for each other like the japs and germans and Russians and Vietnamese did, I ain't dieing for no nigger and his jewish masters

> muh animalistic self preservation instinct

Massive kek, you think arabs are brave? They literally run away and/or surrender while fully believing it will lead to an afterlife of punishment

>you think arabs are brave?
When it comes religious fanatics like IS, yes, they're rather brave (othervise they wouldnt use suicide bombers en mass, for example) if by brave we mean not fearing death.

This. When did we become enemies again? The Cold War's been over for a while. We all kissed and made up and it's been like that for years. Suddenly in 2017 Russia is the great evil again. It's 1984 levels of media manipulation "we were always at war with Russia!"

The Russian army doesn't have transvestites or other mentally ill.

>USA BTFO

>When did we become enemies again
2014. Or maybe in 2011. Or 2008. Who knows.

>yes, they're rather brave
They're massively not

>othervise they wouldnt use suicide bombers en mass
Most of those are suicidal to begin with, you could take your pick of suicide bombers in the US if you combed an anime convention

>if by brave we mean not fearing death.
Arabs are massively afraid of death, they are famous for running away and not being able to fight unless they have overwhelming odds

>Russia against China

Attached: 1516170098966.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>implying it takes a lot to make you motherfuckers go to war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

>They're massively not
>Arabs are massively afraid of death
>they are famous for running away
Again, I'm talking not about soldiers of regular armies, for sure, they're usually useless fucks. I'm talking about religious fanatics.

>Most of those are suicidal to begin with
[citation needed]

>you could take your pick of suicide bombers in the US if you combed an anime convention
Good luck with trying to find thousands of suicide bombers in the US.

>not being able to fight unless they have overwhelming odds
And that's why 3k o ISIS militants captured Mosul wiht 30k iraqi garrison within days.

In general, seems you dont know much about wars in Iraq and Syria.

China IS a bigger threat to Russia than the US, the only reason it's just a threat and not a problem is that the Chinese are a lot more peaceful and their leaders a lot more democratic than the US.

>I'm talking about religious fanatics.
A main reason why religious fanatics fight so much is because Islam is quite literally a warlord's reeducation to make them soldiers who don't need pay. It's been fucking 1300 years or whatever, we don't need to go over Islam 101 again. Islam keeps people in horrible conditions, under which being at war seems better than it is. In addition, it keeps them very badly educated. IQ and intelligence has been linked to grasping one's mortality and understanding consequences, so a lot of those religious fanatics are quite literally too stupid to grasp their own mortality.

>[citation needed]
I'm not digging up articles on suicide bombings for you, it's readily available that most suicide bombers were losers who couldn't keep a job, NEETs, no girlfriends and so on.

>Good luck with trying to find thousands of suicide bombers in the US.
There is literally more suicide shootings in the US than suicide bombings in the world, what the fuck are you on about?

>And that's why 3k o ISIS militants captured Mosul wiht 30k iraqi garrison within days.
No, that is not the reason.

And are you really talking to me about how some arabs being braver than other arabs is objective proof about how arabs are brave?

Gulf War 2/Afghanistan combat vets always tell me if we ever fought China we'd lose, dunno why, I don't think the Chinese was there.

Russian shills or complete fucking idiots. You retards don't realize Russia is trying to subvert and destroy this country from inside.Russia is the greatest threat to the stability of this nation BY FAR. Putin deserves a bullet in the fucking head.

There's enough reddit in this thread, no need for more.

Americans are not, some American politicians are.

>Democrats and many republicans
>Implying its not just the media spouting shit that doesnt even make sense and demonizing russia for no reason at the levels Nazi germany demonized jews
???
What exactly did he do to subvert or destroy the country from the inside?
It seriously sounds like you are just spouting some shit you heard on CNN

>Inciting Racial Tension
>Promoting political division on all sides
>Spending millions to interfere with our Democracy

Who do you think is behind the "mutt" memes on Sup Forums. Their operations reach every corner of internet culture, which is unfortunately what determines the general direction of political discourse these days. Russia wants nothing more than to destroy this country and you Turmpcucks are helping them.

test

Hand-loaded .338s rain down on the commies from the mountains for the next 60 years

The real WW3 will be within the United States.

>8% 18-24 years old
>mostly old women
kek

Attached: 1521418409768.jpg (845x602, 116K)

>the Chinese are a lot more peaceful and their leaders a lot more democratic than the US.

Attached: 29343022_532601758037_6876620473463996416_n.png (540x960, 410K)

Why yes, they unironically are. Wouldn't be able to send millions of chinks to die in a retarded war over some resources for the elite without at least a tiny fear of losing face.

Plus the communist regime uses propaganda a lot less and a lot less efficiently than the US regime.

>Russia controls memes

Attached: 0Fbs9GN.jpg (790x1062, 77K)

By themselves, these prove nothing other than tampering. Explain who these people are, which box they are putting the votes in (for which candidate), and who they are working for. The opposition trying to declare the elections void is still a possibility, even if they are throwing ballots to Putin to do it.

Bingo. I'm going after people who aren't White.

nice quads bro

nothing but good could come from russia becoming the dominate world power

Racial tension exists where you have a multiracial society. America's problem is itself. It is a disgusting, mongrel shithole full of hideous niggers and spics.

B-but m-muh anti-democratic Putin and shiet

The american controlled media told me so

>For the election on Sunday, 69.2 percent of women said they planned to vote for Putin, while only 57.5 percent of men did, according to a survey in February by the state-funded polling agency FOM.
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/opinion/sunday/babushkas-for-putin.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Russia and the USA will fight as allies in the events of a world war, just as they've always done. Don't be bamboozled by kikery.

half of those who voted against him voted commie
>giving a shit about any of their opinions

...until the celebrity of the day tells you to think otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA take a (you)

?
Read my post again. I stated that it is just as likely that anti-Putin elements planted the votes. Putin has nothing to gain from tampering his own election. In all honesty, if he doesn't start grooming a successor soon, then he's going to lose the Russia he built. If he wants a legacy, he needs to start building an 'out.'

So, closing out an election is one of the last things he would be doing. Even if the opposition is completely against his policies, he needs to be aware of what their platform is so he can knock the legs out with his own program.

I was being sarcastic man, it's a bunch of hypocritical bullshit this. Because we were being told day in, day out how Putin has controlled opposition and there is no choice in the election.

Yet now we're shown images of people inserting "fake ballots" and told it's for Putin. Which means the first statement was a pure lie, because otherwise there wouldn't need to be these cases.

Yeah how are we supposed to be sure that the ballots were cast for Putin and not an opponent?

If they were cast for an opponent we were lied to and the election of Putin was democratic.

If they were cast for Putin then the election wasn't fixed to begin with and we were lied to by media and the election of Putin was MORE democratic than anyone told us.

yes, this is the way things are.
Trump has been in power for over a year and US Department of State is still sponsoring LGBT bullshit in eastern Europe and stoking the flames of rusophobia. Your current (and well financed) foreign policy is pretty agressively anti Russia, no matter what Trump says

>implying Russians are this capable
>implying America needs any help destroying itself from the inside

Putin is a meme president, similar to Trump or Duterte. That is what is popular with the youth these days. If you can make memes about them being fekking based then they are a good candidate to win. I just wish they weren't both so friendly with Jews but maybe that's the game you gotta play for the moment.

Attached: barron manga putin protects.jpg (1200x900, 263K)

WW3 would likely occur between Progressivist Europeans and Russia, with America not giving a shit.

"Progressivist" Europe is a colony of the US. Anything done here comes directly from you.

American liberals ought to kill themselves.
You allowed your schools and media to raise what now amounts to several consecutive generations of idiots who don't think critically, have no fucking will of their own and generally behave like sheep.
If there are any external influences subverting your country by means of propaganda you have been totally 100% asking for it.
Should have thought twice before saying that every retard and every retarded opinion is equal. For all practical purposes, they just are not. But hey, at least you weren't racist and homophobic. That's something, I guess.
And now you have the gumption to tell people who opposed you since day one that their opinion is less equal than yours. Kek.

passionate just like china amairait