Made in Abyss

Chapter 43 here
Translation there Original mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/

Thank you

virgin tamaugachi v. chad ryuusazai

Oh FUCK it finally came out? FUUUUUUCKKKK

>reg touches riko before washing the venom off

Are those "eyes" its forcefield organ?

Damn, the art is top notch in this chapter.

>quoting to yourself every image

Is opposite going to be his irredeemable?

oh shit i didnt notice the chunk of hair that goy ripped out

He seems like the only trustworthy fellow in that entire layer.

And that's it. If you see any mistakes, please point them out. Next chapter when Tsukushi wills it.

>Your yearnings is fulfilled
Should be "Your yearnings are fulfilled"

ty

That clink SFX is horribly aliased.

Reminder that if you want a second season and more chapters we should support this great story buying from the people who produce it.

Thank you!

Thanks user.

Can't it be a singular yearning?

Now how did that happen.

If it's a singular yearning, then it should be "Your yearning is fulfilled". "Yearning" shouldn't be plural in that case.

New chapter dump begins with a literal dump.

Lord of defecation Riko the incontinent at it again

Both Big Daddy and Maaa-san.

I don't fully trust maa yet. He could be a part of the plan to manipulate Riko to stay in the village. Big Daddy is the only one I can trust.

That fucking toilet is like one of those japanese fancy toilets that spray your ass with water after you finish except it violates you with a rimjob.

So was Leader lying when he said he would hunt Riko down?

>go undercover so hard you are even willing to lose your haku and get flayed to acquire human child
Maaa-san is in league with Majikajya and Toiletman confirmed

He thought they'd only be in the first layer when the search party went out for them, and didn't know about Reg's capabilities.

Why is meiyas asshole being shown in full detail

Leader did go to Ozen and ask her something though.

The current status of Meinya's butthole is actually very important right now

fixed

Thanks user!

It's the mysterious sickness / 2000 year cycle subplot.

A prolapsed anus being a real plot point. Breaking new ground here.

I didn't remember this, thanks.

Marulk isn't a willing trap.

Thanks user. You're my haku

Do Narehate die if they ascend from the seventh layer? Nanachi did break the membrane she had. How did she get that anyway?

see you next year, then

I don't know what's happening anymore, but I love Riko's nipples so much.

>its nice that it wipes so much
what did she mean by this? what did Tsukushi mean by this?

So this is Belafu and it can somehow read minds and creates the wish people have to lure them in and never let them leave the city again?

Yes, it's why bondrewd went through so many kids and why 7chi lived in a place of low effect. The village has no curse, we don't know about faputa. 7chi gets around because she can see the curse field.

Clean enough to eat off of
which he intends to do

toilet has a biological bidet that licked the poop off her butt

makes me wonder what she did in the elevator when she pooped there as well

Did that face not clue you in?

In all honesty I'd eat Riko even if she wasn't clean.

Too bad you won't be the first one anymore

Wait, they still have the same writing system that are at least mutually intelligible? Why not communicate with nether glyphs in the first place? Is it like comparing modern chinese script/Japanese kanji with bronze-age Zhou seal script or even Oracle bone script (same ideograms, same idea for same character)

DICKBUTT RETURNS

How did she get a piece of the curse though?

Riko wrote the message no Reg and bun, not the innkeeper.

I bet some miserable kid was turned into a toilet , condemned to eat shit to all eternity.

>condemned to eat shit to all eternity
Or it was their dream. That's how the village works.

That wasn't the curse it Was just a cloth she used for a demonstration

So all the Narehate in Ancapistan were at some point human right?

Are you talking about the Fog Veil from a while back? That was just a relic piece of cloth she used to illustrate her forcefield-vision.

Also, we have no idea about the 7th layer yet but presumably the ascent kills everything dead.

>"I stared deeply into her welcoming dark eye, and knew it was love"

Probably not all, but majority. Faputa and sages definitely are the exceptions.

By definition all Narehate were human, it isn't clear if all the creatures in Value Village are Narehate though.

Yeah, some weird guy desire was to eat shit and now he is in an eternal shit eating dream, things really get weird in the bottom of the abyss

Kiyui suddenly got ill, so instead going down he went to the Merchant Fleet for Mio.

>schoolyard bully tells me to eat shit
>mfw this is my narehate form

Her calling it a relic is what confused me I guess.

Pretty sure it's been said that the seventh layer just kills you outright without fail.

definitely

Nanachi had this peace before and she willingly threw it away. I think she can do it again.

I don't get it. Why everyone in ancapistan keep trying to break the NAP even though every single one of them knows that ripping someone off means get ripped in balance?

>Reg, just do one thing for me
>What is it?
>I need you to kill everyone in this village

Especially since we aren't sure if this Mitty is real, what’s the point of living an eternal lie? Nanachi should have stayed in the third layer then

Nanachi had hope before that Mitty could die. After using Reg's incinerator and Mitty coming back, there is nothing that can kill her in that world.

We've been told it kills you but we have no idea how it happens. Does your heart just stop Death Note style? Do you get turned into a rock like the illustrations seem to imply? Would it kill Mitty? So far we have no clue.

Depending on the specifics, it might be possible for some very unique narehate to survive the ascent. Just like there were workarounds for the layer 5 curse.

The alley narahates have been sitting there for all of eternity thinking of loli nipples. Suddenly, a real loli came by. Imagine what they felt. For them, it was worth it.

I would imagine you kind of just explode into goo.

Does Faputa not count?