What, you really believed the next OPM chapter was gonna be 100 pages long like Murata said earlier?

What, you really believed the next OPM chapter was gonna be 100 pages long like Murata said earlier?

He just tweeted it's gonna be 125 pages long

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/929834211871096832
youtu.be/eNayFokOh9M?t=7s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retired_husband_syndrome
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/929834211871096832
"I'll do my best" he said.

We don't deserve him. He's a real hero.

Like he always does. I am more worried about his family and his health.

Jesus Murata you madman, leave some for Miura.

CHAD
H
A
D

I think the first trailer of one punch man is gonna get released and because it is utterly shit, murata is trying to compensate with this update.

It would actually make sense for Murata to channel his indignation at >JC Staff into getting the manga done faster so Madhouse can redeem the incoming turd by making S3 earlier.

What are you two guys speculating about? That’s retarded.

Holy fuck. What a monster.

Is he going to die?

Chad don't die

Not before drawing Fubuki vs Psykos and Fubuki vs Tatsumaki.

I really don't want this madman to go, but if and when he does, I think it'll be what he loves the most, just imagine him as his body just gives out mid stream but his hands keep drawing until they decay.

I'm going to cease my shitposting for a minute and be real. What the fuck happened in this world to be able to deserve the man. I've never seen a mangaka ever be this dedicated to his work. Makes me even madder that Togashi and Miura are just slumming it up these days

This guy...

To be fair, you can't really blame people for not being as insanely productive as an absolute madman. Not that I'm defending Togashi and Miura.

>murata's favorite manga was hunter x hunter
>spent week after week waiting for the hiatus to end
>it never ends
>picks up One punch man because it reminds him of hxh scribbles
>dedicates himself to never let fans be disappointed by a hiatus

I'm going to miss him.

Miura is a harder case because of his art quality (not counting the recent drop with digital), but at this point Togashi should just get someone to draw for him. It's clear that by himself this shit will never end, and HxH is popular enough that there should be someone who can reproduce his style.

Murata is a GOD
I wish him many sexy Fubuki's in the future.

youtu.be/eNayFokOh9M?t=7s

>there are people who aren't working hard for their waifu

This is why you guys will never make it

That's pretty animal

someone has to stop this madman before he kills himself over that much workload

He has a wife? How does he have time for her when all he ever seems to ever do is draw all day and all night? He seems to sustain himself by drawing.

>I've never seen a mangaka ever be this dedicated to his work.
Oda?
most consistent weekly manga artists?

If Oda were truly dedicated, he'd research good panel composition.

odas art became sloppy over the years
he doesn't give a shit anymore

Oh well at least Fubuki vs Do-S will be great, JCStaff strength has always been fanservice.

I just hope they have the decency to make G5 look pretty, I love his design.

Oda never took a break tho
Which is impressive for a shonen jump mangaka

You think he'll stream tomorrow

Are you pretending to be retarded? I he takes breaks all the tkme

For the best I hope not, Murata is faster drawing pages when he isnt streaming.

>Oda never took a break tho
Retard, he takes break every month

For the chapter being over 100 pages, something big needs to happen(besides Garou being kidnapped).

Murata drew Eyeshield21 before OPM. That series ran in jump for seven bloody years without art decay. He has zero problem doing a weekly series.

>YWN be Fubuki's underling, staring at her tits and ass all day while you slay monsters together

Look at that water bottle.

Nah, I expect the first trailer to pop out in December, during Jump Festa.

>mangaka
He only redraws someone else's shit tho. If there's a real mangaka out of the two, it's ONE.

If they cast Okamoto to voice Garou, then most people would be engaged with S2 already.

Drawing is pretty easy when all you have to do is draw while someone writes the whole story for you.

> I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Maybe it will be the apartment chapter so he'll just be drawing Fubuki for 100 pages.

He never wrote Eyeshield 21

People keep talking about the water bottle, but everything about this spread is fucking insane.

When he started, it wasn't that great. But he improved insanely throughout its run.

I know, that's not what I'm talking about you fucking retard.

> ends up adding 25 more pages to the 100 expected ones because he added a fuckton of Fubuki pages

I'd be fine with that. Been a little while since he didn't draw her top, need the Fubuki dose.

>Okamoto as Garou

for the love of god, no
I've had more than enough of this faggot voicing crazy angry autists, I can't fucking stand his voice

dude I'm a huge ONE fag (as in, I prefer Mob in his own art than Murata's) but Murata is a fucking beast. he probably draws even while taking a dump. his skills and dedication are nothing short of amazing.

He's a decent artist, but he can't write for shit. A great mangaka needs to have both.

>Intense action scene
>Interruped by an unrelated flipbook anymation of Fubuki combing her hair or something.

> A great mangaka needs to have both.

No he doesn't.

This is bait.

>>most consistent
Seriously? Oda takes breaks more and more often since Marineford.

The only jump artist that can receive that honor is kochikame's author who barely took breaks during it's 20yr long run. And he's technically not a jump artist anymore

How the hell does this guy draw all that with copic markers?

They should get Suwabe for Garou desu.

>That series ran in jump for seven bloody years without art decay.
Good to see you've never read it

>The only jump artist that can receive that honor is kochikame's author who barely took breaks during it's 20yr long run
Have you actually read a chapter of Kochikame? The art is nothing to gawk about. That's like praising Jim Davis for never missing a deadline

Murata could replicate any era of Berserk's art perfectly

what's bad about this? i don't get it

I have the feeling Fubuki might also go to Garous location, meets with Saitama gang, and after they dispose of PhoenixMan group, they head to Saitamas house for the hotpot scene.

Thats my prediction.

>Seriously? Oda takes breaks more and more often since Marineford.
Because of Editorial mandates out of concern for his health. This is common knowledge

It helps not being blind.

>I've never seen a mangaka ever be this dedicated to his work
You have to be dedicated to your work to be a mangaka to begin with. Murata's load seems far less impressive considering he doesn't have a fixed schedule yet manages to miss deadlines anyways. Compared to the weekly mangaka who have to work under a fixed schedule on top of writing their own work (which Murata never does)

Sure I agree the art's nothing special, but I believe your criteria was "consistency"

When your man has the finger strength of the devil himself, you don't just walk away from that.

How can one man be so best?

He never wrote anything original that's worth reading in his entire life tho. His art is good, but that's about it.

I think Oda is the meme answer at this point. And, while I don't like the story overall, I would argue that Ookubo Atsushi (Enen no Shouboutai) manages to deliver a consistently impressive series visually, and a story that also keeps you engaged (although personally I've never liked his gags)

like this guy said. we honestly dont deserve him.

People were sending him angry tweets in japanese and the like yet he keeps working diligently. If I had 1/5th of his work ethic I would be amazingly well off.

The fuck are people angry about?

Wont be surprised if those were the webcomic fans, wanting the MA Arc to be redrawn already.

Took 2 years to wait, cant believe some of us here survived the tournament arc.

>survived
Oh fuck off

It's just gonna be 'animation' pages like Metal Knight and Saitama vs Sonic again, right?

Meh

If you actually watched a stream you would know that isn't the case at all

oh shit is that elder

I think it's Bang/Bomb attacking Elder, not sure how much it will damage him considering Metal Knight's missiles didn't even scratch him.

Typically Japanese men don't have the time. But their wife will try to support them as much as possible during the short periods they have together. This becomes a serious problem once the man retires. The wife continues trying to take care of the husband, but now it's full time instead of just in small doses. Then they also realize they barely know their husband and aren't used to being around him a lot. Eventually they star getting physically sick from all of the stress.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retired_husband_syndrome

>Ookubo Atsushi (Enen no Shouboutai)
Also known for his previous, more obscure work...

>I would argue that Ookubo Atsushi (Enen no Shouboutai) manages to deliver a consistently impressive series visually, and a story that also keeps you engaged (although personally I've never liked his gags)
You spout this garbage and you call Oda a meme answer?

Jump makes him take those breaks so he doesn’t overwork. He didn’t take them before.

Chapter so big murata printed the pages checklist this time!

>I've never seen a mangaka ever be this dedicated to his work.
Horikoshi has pretty much been killing himself the past year to make sure he finishes on time and still make adjustments for the volume release. He'll probably never make another long arc again after this.

HE'S STREAMING
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Not going to lie satan, not a fan of Soul Eater but that's more because of how overblown it was years ago.

Care to tell me why Fire Brigade doesn't look amazing for a weekly series?

>doesn't look amazing for a weekly series
>DAT QUALITY

Can't get over how cute Genos is with normal eyes

You really can't compare him to other people, especially on here. Even Miura has worked harder than (I assume) most people here. It's not normal to be able function like this.

>You really can't compare him to other people,
Of course you can. He doesn't even release weekly

Oda > Murata in every way.

>Here's my cherry picked page that has nothing objectively wrong with it
I'm sorry are their backs a little to curved for you? Not even saying the guy is the second coming or anything, just that saying that he knows how to draw a good looking series.

Murata said "100+" pages you dumbfuck.

Not even talking about their backs you dumbfuck.

except his drawings look like shit in comparison. you forgot that

That's just wrong. Why do you think One Piece is the most popular manga of all time if it's art is shit?

Then use your words and explain. Because all I'm seeing is a slavish OPfag once again upset that someone doesn't suck Oda's cock every chance they can get.

popularity doesn't equal good art.

I know this is just to get into a trollfest but I dont think we are properly appreciating Murata. This is superhuman.

Murata is a shit writter so that makes them even.