Why is Male Genital Mutilation still allowed when it's worse than Female Genital Mutilation, which is not allowed?

Why is Male Genital Mutilation still allowed when it's worse than Female Genital Mutilation, which is not allowed?

Attached: 1504809786421.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/OzEG0
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not like your picture at all. I fought the good fight but my wife insisted it be done to my son. Sorry Sup Forums.

>I fought the good fight but my wife insisted it be done to my son.
It sounds like your wife wears the pants in your family. Does she also control the spending? Either way, you failed your son.

Attached: 1489200850583.gif (500x375, 337K)

You know why. We all know why

Attached: 180px-Happy-merchant.gif (180x210, 13K)

>It's not like your picture at all
I went to find my go to video of the procedure and it was taken off (((Youtube))).

eh, it's not a big deal. She wanted him to look 'normal' fwiw.

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

I actually watched it being done. Takes two seconds. I cringed, but it's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

Extreme denial of reality is one of the knock-on effects of the brain damage caused by circumcision.

Attached: 1520968609925.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

congratulations. you let your shitty wife mutilate your son's penis. you're a piece of shit.

Your son got cucked big time.

Kill women.

I suppose your son's brain development, muscle development, and bone development being damaged is only "cringe" as well?

>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5

Faggot, she probably pegs you too.

who cares what the procedure is like. The loss of nerve endings is absolutely unforgivable.

ITT faggots that dont get laid. Sorry but no woman wants an anteater dick

archive.is/OzEG0 - Circumcision’s Psychological Damage - CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically
archive.is/C62JP - Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/80ldl - Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children

Attached: male genital mutiltion.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

Mutilating your own child? That's disgusting

Yeah, because she knows no women wants to go near a non-circumcised dick. Shocker.

You guys are really upset about being circumcised, aren't you?

moment the dick become even slightly erect, it looks circumcised anyway.

>your son had a healthy part of his penis removed for no good reason (your dumb wife's aesthetic preference is not a good reason)
>"not a big deal"

You lack a spine, and hopefully your son doesn't end up like his father.

Yes. My life has been ruined and (((they))) are going to pay.

only a faggot would care so much about other men's penises

i'm 100% and didn't care until learning about Dr Paul's discovery then I made it my mission to expose it for not only the barbaric treatment of newborns but the selling of their parts afterwards.

This is why it still happens, OP. Kikes and (((liberated))) women promote it for different reasons, and beta males are too effeminate to say anything about it.

Look at how insecure these turtle-head faggots are when they find out what women really prefer.

Lmao. Justifying infant genital mutilation because roasties?

Attached: 1519280974696.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Related

Attached: the good goys.jpg (768x1024, 46K)

Attached: TipPlease.png (743x104, 14K)

I propose all roast flaps get cut off cause it looks better. See how fucked that sounds?

in my experience only the uncircumcised care about circumcision. Probably has something to do with their dicks looking like they belong on a dog or something.

Worse? In FGM they often remove the entire clitoris. From the perspective of sexual pleasure and sensation, the male equivalent would be removing the entire penis head.

Female equivalent to make circumcision would just be removing the clitoral hood. For the most part, almost all FGM is much more severe than that.

but they won't lose feeling, only if their clit is snipped do they lose the same level of sensation

Who cares what american women want? Justifying genital mutilation to appease these thots? Lol

Decent bait, got a lot of replies.

8/10

Attached: 1453952091343.jpg (462x435, 153K)

Kek

Liar liar. The procedure can take up to 20+ minutes. What method did they use?

Attached: 1520189568642.png (660x581, 453K)

You obviously haven't spent much time with a vagina.

The removal of 1/3 of the penis skin in a "normal" circumcision removes one 20k nerves. The complete removal of a clitoris in a clitorectomy removes less than 10k nerves.

There's nothing wrong with selling parts (think abortion) the problem is when you get (((charged))) for the surgery when the sold parts should be able to cover for it.
I hate these kikes

yeah I arguing against circum you brainlet. I'm saying how cucked it is to mutilate your genitals for a slight increase in aesthetics

checked
no, but i was trying to delete the post because it was wrong

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN
>REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN

Attached: foregen-social-media-icon.jpg (560x292, 37K)

Spread these facts.

Attached: circumcision industry male genital mutilation.jpg (1763x2966, 486K)

Circumcisions are the minority even in the US now, so he'll still be the one with the weird cock in the shower.

>caring about what women prefer

t. cuckold

I literally watched it being done. Wife gave birth, they take the kid to clean them and put on warm clothes. The circumcision was about 30 seconds. Don't look at all of the stupid Sup Forums infographics.

Uncircumcised men last longer in bed and women almost unanimously say they’re better lovers than the circumcised.
Funny, it works better when the parts go together as they’re intended to!

I'm circumicising my sons and there's nothing you can do about it dog dicks
>inb4 bait
wrong I'm 100% serious and I intend to make sure the same thing happens to my grand children
no man in my line is gonna have dick cheese

He's white, so he'll look weird in the shower either way here.

yah, not a fan of abortion either because of the industry behind it too
yep, i fucked up, move on

this leaf is right, if you spend time worrying what women will want then you are already not on their radar anyway

If I ever have a son, he can snip part dick off later in life if he wants, but I’m not snipping his dick off for him. No way in hell

>Don't look at all of the facts!

So instead of the baby breast feeding after birth, you sick degenerates decided to mutilate him?

Why?

Literally one example isn't a study. If circumcision caused damage, the billions of people who have been cut would be exhibiting it.

Also, how can Jews be smart enough to rule the world if they're damaged by circumcision? Take note that they performed the procedure in much less advanced ways for 2000+ years.

The (((you))) emanating from all of your posts is nearly deafening. Anyone who defends male genital mutilation is either a depraved Jew or KIKED.

Attached: jew circumcision suck ritual.jpg (600x400, 30K)

I'm not
had three different women call the head of my cock beautiful, not sure why most of you defend being mutilated at birth still.

get circumcised when you're older and have the power to make that choice
Why is this so fucking difficult to understand

Have you been present for a birth?

>Uncircumcised men last longer in bed
That would surprise me given our sensors are still intact.

because

Joos!

>mutilate your son's penis, Sup Forums. nothing gross about it.
Thanks Zvi, pls fuck off by to the synagogue/reddit now.

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Liar liar. Which method was used?

Attached: Circumcision is Cult Psychopathy and Sado-Pedophilia.jpg (637x423, 35K)

>getting your kids cut because you assume they won't shower

Wew lad

I don't think you'll have to worry about breeding anyway champ

Attached: 1512833957798.png (560x532, 13K)

It was like a little clamp and 2 seconds. Nothing like your picture.

Yep 2x

My boys were breast feeding within 5 seconds of birth, as they should be.

They were NOT being dragged away to be mutilated.

Nope. Not circumcising your child is tacit admission that there is something wrong with your own circumcised penis. Such an admission is somehow really difficult here in the U.S. And so we continue to cut our children for the sake of our own pride.

Well luckily my son has a horse dick and the NFL scouts are looking to draft him now, so there.

Attached: 1519781920728.png (1024x630, 361K)

you should seriously consider killing yourself

Attached: 1511041274303.jpg (700x513, 100K)

The brain damage is causes makes it wrong.
You can't tell me that opening up a swiss watch, slamming it with a hammer will improve the function, maybe 1 out of a trillion hits will, otherwise the watch is fucked. That's what you do to your baby.
W T F

Way to out yourself as a baitnigger.

Can't blame Jews for that one senpai. 8th day is when we circumcise. If your doctor is cutting before rooting, then they're incompetent. No grand conspiracy, just plain stupid.

I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious at this point.

Attached: 1518324156287.png (915x1623, 141K)

>I'm so pathetic and filthy that I can't teach my kids to clean their dicks so instead I have part of their dicks chopped
good job, are you an antivaxx mommy too?

Who the fuck cares what women want?

t. (((scumbag)))

You want to rip the flesh off baby dicks and mutilate them of their normal genitals and sexual nature that has been evolved over millions of years..

You want them to risk death and critical infections doing so. You don't care that your son needless risked death to get THE CUT.

(((EVIL RITUAL)))

Attached: sound familiar circumcision jews.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

The majority of women find uncut dudes with fromunda dick cheese to be repulsive. If you plan on keeping a girl and lasting more than the 5 minutes to make her come ditch the tip and make the switch.

I'm a Christian, so I don't believe in Evolution.

Yeah, upset because it’s your son’s life. He should decide in the future whether he wants to mutilate his genitals, not her

>majority

Attached: circumcision - dead nerves.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

Which method was used? Did they use any pain relief? Because none of them take 2 or 30 seconds.

Attached: 1520181797946.jpg (960x724, 112K)

You were still getting bites from retards, you could've milked it longer.

I don't care what (((you))) believe, you're a demented and KIKED shill who's probably LARPing and really Jewish. No sane person would defend Jewry genital mutilation and not want to learn the negative, risk facts.

(((EVIL RITUAL)))

Attached: jews circumcision sick mental.jpg (490x653, 54K)

only in Jewish, Muslim and Mutt countries

I hyperventilate and slam my head into the wall every time I wake up and remember my genitals are mutilated and I will never experience breeding like my species evolved to experience breeding over hundreds of thousands of years.

My hatred of the kikes is unending and has consumed me.

Attached: 1414295912761.jpg (403x286, 24K)

eh, they don't read the threads. They just look for yous. Lookout below!

Lol. So worried about what thots want you justify the mutilation

Its not like you had a choice anyway, since it was made for you

This is the future
Complete dick replacement, maybe even a better model
Re-attached and good to go in a week
Guaranteed for life!

Attached: PCS.jpg (300x300, 55K)

The only way to beat this is to join this. We have to push for female (((circumcision))). Demand our right to equally slice up female fap flappers. It's the only fair thing to do. Call your congress person.

To be fair, cut guys tend to have more STDS because they get more sex. If your penis is repulsive, you're much less likely to have anyone let it touch them

I don't know the name of the method, but the OB/GYN put a clamp on the tip and made a snip. A swab of iodine and it was done. It took no time at all, it's not some big ritual unless you are doing it for religious reasons, not hygiene.

Jewry

>worse
man it just sucks no matter what they are cutting so shut up

Cuckold

Who cares. More American "men" suffer, the best.