Is there anything more cucked than watching professional sports?

>Literally paying money to watch other men exercise and have fun
>Those same men make more money in a year than you will make in your entire life
>While you're working your middle-class office job to pay for tickets and cable sports packages, one of the athletes you worship is probably in your house, dicking down your wife
Am I wrong to feel nothing but complete and utter contempt for the fat turds who pay to watch professional sports? The worst is when I'm in a situation where I'm forced to have a conversation with a sports fan (e.g. a taxi ride). Should I try to be polite and pretend to care about sports in these situations, or should I literally just tell them that I don't watch professional sports because I'm not a pathetic cuckold?

Attached: Big_Fan.jpg (220x329, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything more cucked than watching professional sports?

What about being a literal cuck?

At least literal cucks aren't paying money for their fetish. Sports fans literally pay athletes money to fuck their wives.

still salty about not making the football team? comon bruh

> Is there anything more cucked than watching professional sports?
Yes, watching e-sports or watching e-celeb political streams

Cricket for non americans
Baseball for our Yankee brothers are the only sports white men should follow

Nice strawman. I have absolutely no bitterness toward professional athletes. If other people are stupid enough to fork over their hard earned money to watch you throw a ball, good for you. My contempt is toward the people forking over the money, not the people making it.

E-celeb dick sucking

Attached: 10-MINUTES-AFTER-THIS-HE-WAS-FOUND-BRUTALLY-RAPED-IN-AN-ALLEY-WITH-HIS-WALLET-GONE.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

baseball is boring as fuck, but cricket looks legitimately like they're making up the rules as they go

>Am I wrong to feel nothing but complete and utter contempt for the fat turds who pay to watch professional sports?
nope

Attached: NFL-fans-are-idiots.webm (720x406, 2.31M)

Sucking corporate dick

Amateur sports != professional sports.

Amateur sports is highschool and college football with small town America. Watching people that you've grown up with achieve excellence and cheering them on as a way to strengthen your local community.
Professional sports is Jews paying niggers millions of dollars to charge you hundreds of dollars a month to watch niggers you don't know run around while getting bombarded by commercials for shit that you don't need and will have to put on credit.

do you have contempt for people who spend money on other forms of entertainment?

sport is live unscripted drama. professional sport is that drama elevated to the highest level. the Greeks had the Olympics. the Romans had the Colosseum.
and what sort of tard doesn't just stream for free and mute commercials

Low class people are brainwashed into the spectator, sports obsessed life in K-12. I feel like they've been mentally enslaved and don't know it.

Yes, britbongs

I've never deliberately fucked someones wife

It just sort of happens.

Shame the failure cult cant get it through their paranoid little head.

Attached: 1412571013797.gif (500x283, 1.93M)

found the sports fan

nobody is more cucked yhan oswalt.

Attached: 004ed53b6ef83e068449b79b1893b9ed3d3a5a7436f46111992a75f6a436c306_1.jpg (800x820, 175K)

I totally agree. That's my main reason for not watching sports.
And it seems like it's mostly pathetic people who watches it.

The only sport I enjoy watching is ice hockey. I don't get very involved tho. I just think it looks good.

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ

My best friend is more intelligent than me and he is crazy about sport. He's probably top >1% in IQ. Does it semi-pro competitively himself and is autistic about following sports.

There's few taboos among us but I've never asked what the fuck he sees in sports so much. I kind of get doing sports oneself, but following other people doing it? I just don't get it.

If youre not physically fit enough to do the same sport you watch than youre a cuck

I have a really smart friend as well that is just crazy about sports.
He was being bullied a lot when he was younger. (You know the guy asking the teacher for homework when the teacher has forgotten itkr. That's the kind of guy.

Anyways. He list a lot of weight in high school and started getting really into football because his autistic mom never thought thats what made people popular.

He sucked so much when playing it, and it turned almost into an obsession.
It's just weird

>Comparing other forms of entertainment, e.g. movies, to pro sports
See, the difference is that I can't be the Incredible Hulk in real life, so it might make sense to watch a movie about the character. However, I can easily get a few friends together to play baseball or football in the back yard. It's not hard. So why the fuck would I pay to watch someone else do it?

No. The most cucked consumers in the world are nfl fans. Games last 2-3 hours and there is only 8-10 minutes of actual play in each game. NFL fans waste their lives during football season spending every free moment watching niggers in tight pants. they even become so delusional that they refer to the team they watch as "we". "We can win this game, all we have to do is . . .", "We're going to the playoffs. . ."

Then you work with these mindless buffoons and they ask "Do you watch football", and when you say no, they still launch into a monologue on some football game you could care less about.

Following people who are really good at a sport you do yourself is different and does make sense. I'm criticizing the people who don't do any physical activity themselves, which is most sports fans.

>. professional sport is that drama elevated to the highest level.

pro sports is escapism for morons that are too lazy and stupid to expend thought on their lives and their future.

Very nuanced high IQ sport keeps the mutants out

ranting against it on an image board

it's still an evolutionary programm. Especially for men.
It's the best warriors of "your tribe" against the warriors of another tribe and you support them. This existed in old Rome too with horse racing and gladiator fights.
And 99% of men can't do what these guys can do and/or don't want because they don't want a potato brain when they turn 40. so it will never be as entertaning when average guys do it.

It doesn't say that fans don't play amateur football in their sparetime and are motivated to win then.

pic related sums up my feelings on the matter

Attached: a43989d750e4b8dbba2a62adbac832cb--world-of-warcraft-shut-up.jpg (403x403, 96K)

I tried watching baseball during the last World Series. Fucking boring as shit. At least with football/mma/boxing you get to see niggers and trailer trash get concussed and potentially killed.

try ice hockey then

>Sports fans literally pay athletes money to fuck their wives.
I don't think you know what literally means

yes hockey is awesome as well. I can even watch soccer during the finals of the champions league or the world cup. baseball seems like you have to be there in person to enjoy it.

I only watch hockey and box lacrosse can't be bothered with other pussy nigger sports.l

No, faggot, I know exactly what literally means. And yes, you can rest assured that if you are spending your free time watching pro sports instead of working out, professional athletes are absolutely fucking your wife in a LITERAL sense when you aren't around. There is nothing figurative about it.

>figurative
>actual word
pick one

>meme flag
>meme post
imaginemyshock.jpg

Team sports are one of the primary ways boys learn important principles that help them become men. Only faggots don't like sports.

>Deliberately blurring the clearly defined line between playing sports and watching other men play sports
Nice strawman, faggot.

a sad anime soy cuck in clown drag with an e gaming group logod hat at a cuckicon convention?

What if I pirate all my sports and pay nothing? Is that okay?

And it's funny, I used to have absolutely zero interest in sports. I become completely addicted out of nowhere.

Area sports are a psyop
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M

Watching a nigger fuck your wife as you masturbate in the closet is pretty cucked

Professional sports like we have now are degenerate as fuck.

only sport i acknowledge as such is boxing, which have been known to engage in, faggot. So why dontchu go back to smoking that cock you were working on before you had the grand idea to start this shitcunt thread?

You can't criticize Islam on Reddit anymore.

Attached: screenshot-www.reddit.com-2018-03-20-01-37-16.png (1268x622, 58K)

There is no way my wife could attract a professional athlete, even if he was falling-down drunk like Papa John or Mark Cuban c. 2007.

youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

Attached: 1509651299403.jpg (1166x656, 134K)

Kafir BTFO