Raildex

Prediction thread. What do expect to see from the return to England? Lets make some guesses, and we'll see who gets it the closest when the novel comes out.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Crossover4
dengekibunko.jp/store/ranking/weekly/
dengekibunko.jp/store/ranking/monthly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I expect to see one guy in England.

I expect to see one guy inside touma

Now I want a nice, clean thread.
Remember. Be polite, don't respond to bait and (most importantly) have fun.

One guy can't keep getting away with it

I think it's time we try to settle our differences and make things right moving forward. If you get on your knees and apologize for shitposting against Fate, we can mend this relationship and put it behind us. Perhaps if you're good boys you will be allowed to lick the feet.

Do you think one guy spends his time in heaven because he is afraid of his own creations?

Give me your worst, fatefag.

Alright one guys, what are we doing this monday?
Wenda invited us to that stupid party, we could go get drunk with Toby.
We also have a meeting with upper management on wednesday.

The most recent crossover was translated: baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Crossover4

Will the real one guy please stand up?

Mikoto is gonna appear at the epilogue and fuck shit up

Just give it a rest. You won't get any new content for months.

Is this the real one guy?

Does it reveal the identity of one guy?

I want to hug mikoto

>fatefags invade thread
>autism fit causes one guy
>one guy is now first post and everywhere
Never underestimate our autism fatefags now get the fuck off my thread

Please elaborate. Are you talking about AAA Mikoto, or AAA Mikotozon?

>hugging weaklings

>not hugging one guy
Shit taste desu

Both hopefully

Plot twist: Mikoto's mother is actually _____________one guy

Even better. She'll be in need of my protection.

>esper not named accel or kakine being a threat in a magic arc

Saten Lewd Beware

But magic and science are one and the same

Who is this "single male" you guys keep talking about?

You'd be surprised. Like how everyone thought Pendex was gonna do shit this volume.

Could you imagine sticking your dick into Salome? I want to give her an Offering of my semen.

Pendex was stopped by a magician.

She was stopped by THREE Innocentii, not a magician. Nothing can withstand THREE Innocentii.

I doubt Index will be allowed to keep Mina. She's not likely to survive the upcoming arc.

I'd rather keep Mina and get rid of Index.

Magic and science are different. The divide is bullshit.

So Nagisa sang dango family to her baby, will mikoto sing a gekota song to hers?

No. Only a Kill Bear one.

I hate couples so fucking much. Gross.

Calm down, Stiyl.

>master1200
Kamikoto fags never fail to prove their stupidity.

>Multiversal blind date paradox.
These crossovers are fucking mental. I love it.

Mikoto will die but confess to die before her last breath

How do you die before your last breath?

I agree english kun. Its either going to end with sadness or its going to end with happiness, but this character arc of hers has to fucking end someday.

>nt20
>mikoto and niang niang fuse to become a pettanko god

Didn't know this was added. Does this mean Ensemble Translations soon?

forgot pic.

No

Thanks onii san

>God + nothing = god
Sounds about right but makes me question why they'd fuse

The first part of the collab will launch tomorrow

CPR

Are only the cards or is with Miyabi?

I'm not sure what you mean. That Grimoire is not going anywhere now and not really the whole point of Aiwass saving her was to go against that.

The first part, I already said Miyabi is next week, exactly 10 days form now basically

I can totally see Aleister-chan teasing Accelerator about dressing as a girl, Touma with a lot of mixed feelings about this, Hamazura almost in tears because the ROLFMAO will be so hard... and Accelerator wanting to kill them all!

As abonus, Mina or enjoying the situation or trying to calm down our white-haired read-eyes fella... with Othinus faceplaming and comenting about how Crowley-ish is this situation, and Index bitting Touma on the head becuase she can!

If Kamachi put this or something like this (even as an SS), NT20 will be an awesome volumen xD

I now know why SAO or Mahouka don't get a crossover with Index. It would actually be interesting.

I see. Thanks, mate. I still have time to get 5k gekotas.

>I doubt Index will be allowed to keep Mina. She's not likely to survive the upcoming arc.
Not allowed by who? Would England really care that she just has one more grimorie added to her collection?

Everything about Mina screams death flags. The fact that she's not human and almost invincible means she's likely to be sacrificed to show off how powerful someone else is.

What part of Mina is invincible? The fact she got a few harmless taps on Accelerator?

I don't think so. Mina is not invincible, just beefed up due to her being a Grimoire and former AI. If anything, it will be Mina who watches over Lilith after Aleister is likely defeated or even killed because he's not done yet.

Grimoires are indestructible so she also has that going for her

Grimoires are only invincible against conventional attacks really, and she's not strong enough to need to kill, you can just lock her up somewhere

Is it better to stack science damage or base attack for Mikoto/Accel?

What the fuck did you copy this from? Some gay Facebook page?

>“Die, you freak of a god!! This is what you get for looking like an angel who acts so scatterbrained she keeps getting marriage proposals!!”

Touma's getting fed up with this god shit.

Science/magic/ordinary damage are for your specials only.
If you want to have a railgun that decimates people then go with science, if you want your regural attacks to be powerfull then go with base attack.
The same is for accel.

>mikoto gets stronger
>esper mechanics reign in sparks caused by god magic which is one of the things gremlin was worried about
Win win

Specials are like Stiyl Fire Pillar and the Vending Machine kick too right?

tsunyanderes are patrican as hell

>are for your specials only
Not him, but are you sure? Mikoto's attack always were science based. Not sure about this beta.

Nevermind, I got what you meant. You're entirely wrong, though.

they are scince based attacks but that only means that they have a 1.5(i think) multiplier to enemies that are weak too science attacks, for example Kanzaki lets say.

Mina isn't all that strong. Circumstances are all the reason she could hold of aiwass and she was a hard counter to accel/pendex.

>“I thought something seemed off about this, but now we’re back to normal: she’s locked onto me and the world is doomed. Heh heh heh. Ahhh ha ha ha ha goddammit!!”
Poor Kyousuke will never catch a break.

Lying in bed with Birdway

Why are her brocon tendencies so cute?

How many times has Shige almost died because he was too stupid to just let Kinuhata or Mugino take care of his enemies

Breed Birdway.

NT19 and OT 25 Book Set in 2nd and 3rd place
dengekibunko.jp/store/ranking/weekly/
dengekibunko.jp/store/ranking/monthly/

>They fuse
>Mikoto goes nopan

I can't think of any. He usually calls them if he has the chance.

the fuck is that in 1st?

Netoge. Fun show and Hisasi illustrates, but boring to read.

No science damage is always in effect, it only gets reduced based on their science resist

So when's nt20 coming out?

Lying on top of breedway

Also sorry, I was planning on reading more (still on nt 3) but I've started reading the gulag archipelago which has been eating up my spare time.

Main girl is voiced by Last Order, too.

Who's the Shana clone?

> Two Eromanga-senseis
Interesting.

How do you build kazakiri

First you need a bunch of espers in a single city, and then you need Imagine Breaker to come to the city and awaken a survival instinct in the resultant AIM cloud.

Shana clone?

"Hey guys, do you like Sud's Small Tits? How about if it is blond hair Young Genius Bishojo officer?"
What the fuck kamachi?

>building Kazakiri
Don't. Leave her in the alley you found her. She's not even good for low level Antiskill farming.