Is he actually having a substantive impact on the real world...

Is he actually having a substantive impact on the real world? Will there be a recognizably post-peterson world and what will it look like, or is it all just eceleb drama, clickbait interviews, and book sales?

Attached: jbp.jpg (286x176, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/EVzAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is he actually having a substantive impact on the real world?
no

I can envision a future years from now when petersonism is as prevalent as taoism. With ritual readings of maps of meaning, rote recitations of the 12 rules, and a celebratory feast once a year where lobster is served.

Yes, he is having an impact.

i've heard people call him "one of the most influential people of our generation" or something to that effect on multiple occasions. since fucking when? he makes youtube videos and tells you retards to clean your room. fuck off with that garbage

telling people everything is modern society's fault and to sit indoors, refuse to strike back, and improve your own home is going to ruin men

Yes. There is irrefutable evidence that Jordan Peterson has rescued THOUSANDS of people away from the clutches of the alt-right and identity politics.

Attached: 1521414995800.jpg (1203x1832, 1.44M)

Can’t be any worse than telling men they have to act like women.

Yes.
Look how many views that famous channel 4 interview got, this man is the hero we need (but we don't deserve).

>and a celebratory feast once a year where lobster is served.

Attached: 1521224868456.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

The latter. You know how to tell if someone is an e-celeb? When they make more money doing that bullshit than at their actual job.

He's useful, but ultimately isn't doing a whole lot to redpill those who wouldn't already get redpilled by something else one way or another.

Come on. People spend 15 minutes listening to Jordan Peterson and its like fish scales literally fall from their eyes.

He really isn't that profound. If 15 minutes is all it takes to redpill someone, they're going to be redpilled sooner or later anyway, with or without Peterson. Like I said, he's useful, because we can always use more public figures pushing back against cultural Marxism. But he isn't God's Gift to the Right like his supporters make him out to be.

It's been at least 3 years since I last bought a book. But I'm so optimistic that I've bought 12 rules even before the portuguese edition was released.
it's wonderful to see cultural marxism exposed for the evil fraud that it is in the mainstream media.

Attached: 1479611600694.png (564x790, 659K)

why would basic self help plus jew shilling have a substantive impact

yeah

he's having a literal mental breakdown on twitter this hour, after one bad book review.

Attached: DYtCmUEVMAYwHp0.jpg (1024x965, 129K)

its sad that you twist the truth like a sjw, is peterson so lacking in actual negatives that you have to make up criticisms?

Yes, that's why SJWS hate him and shills constantly try to assassinate him here

>just eceleb drama, clickbait interviews, and book sales?
he veers dangerously close to ending in these however is he manages to keep cool and keep teaching he might avoid these however it is now much more easy to make a misstep and fuck everything up

go to his twitter, he's going crazy

>literal mental breakdown
>book review

(((They))) got him. Peterson is losing his mental sanity.

Rare Jordan Peterson webm:

webmshare.com/EVzAL
>webmshare.com/EVzAL
webmshare.com/EVzAL
>webmshare.com/EVzAL
webmshare.com/EVzAL

Attached: BoldWastefulHoatzin-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 80K)

Nigger!

Attached: tenor.gif (344x324, 3.27M)

Yes, he is putting religion back on the map. Did Atheist think that it was this easy to think that the reason for religions was because people just liked stories and old books. Humans, our history and religions are very complex things. I am happy that there is somebody who is analysing religions so deeply and putting it out there.

>be Jordan Peterson
>boomer
>trad-con
>talk about SJW's
>behind the curve
>tv interview
>writes milk toast self help book
>saves west