Imouto Sae Ireba Ii

Rate this boy's ass

Godly

Was it rape?

More or less, yeah.

Boy wearing pantsu. Yep definitely a guy. Not a girl pretending to be a boy. Yep.

>that ending
Why do they do this?

I-I just wanted comfy alcohol drinking and board game playing. ;_;

It's not even over for him, he gonna confess to the slut and got rekt.

SOMEONE

Please don't drive LN writers to suicide Sup Forums.

MUH

too much ass

It was.

She really is best girl.

flat

I want her to sit on my face

cutest

>They won't get together this season
>This probably won't get another
Life is suffering.

If he stayed with his imouto he would have gotten the best pity fuck of his life and an imouto sex friend. Instead he hung out with his friends and fell in love with the college slut.

What a joke.

This boy (female) is literally perfect and I want to impregnate him (her).

How much material anime adapted so far?

Two volumes apparently with the next episode adapting the remaining TRPG chapters.

Hopefully well get an anime original ending. It has to be. Whats the pace right now? By how many volumes (in %) are we missing it?

Miyako > Chihiro > Ashley > Kanikou > Maiko(not enough material) = Imouto

Still, all girls are very good

So LN fags does the MC ever find out that he actually has a little sister?

Does he rape her?

We're at the end of volume 2, next episode will be some skipped vol 1/2 stuff. They get together in volume 6.

Now I am upset.

Just gotta believe man.

yes
no

only a wimp would fantasize that hard to begin with

So does he at least try to fuck her?

MC likes fictional imoutos

>another /tg/ episode
yes
>that ending
way to fuck up my comfy

What's happening here?

Tumblr guy wants his butt to be exclusive for him.

I forgot these 2 were the same age.

>v07

God damn it.

Haruto ;_;

What do you think about Man Gatarou style?

They need to meet us halfway. Maybe if they don't write complete garbage we wouldn't wish the same fate on them as well.

WUT???? I thought Miyako was going to get MC.

Did you forget MC doesn't like sluts?

I want to know more.

What's going on here?

this really triggered me.

an accountant is not synonymous to CPA.

I am pleased by this

They didn't generalize anything, they just said that she's a CPA which she very well could be.

>catch up with the show
>watch episode 5
>OP never plays until sixteen minutes in
>MC's hotblooded scream transitions into the OP
>mfw it finally hits me that they literally made the OP to fit that very moment

What the hell that was hype as fuck. Completely redeemed an episode that had no best girls in it.

Now go watch episode 6 and get depressed with the rest of us.

it's not about whether she is or not, its the translation.

Oh jesus I wasn't prepared for this image.

Just finished watching it. Fuck man. I never asked for this bitter melancholy.

Why doesn't Kani musume just call the MC onii-chan? I bet he'd like that.

will the anime reach this?

Remember this episode the next time you talk shit about an anime adaptation.

Any news on the release date for episode 4's ending theme?

Miyako is NOT a slut.

This episode was even more painful in the LN. Haruto talks about how he wants to put the blame on the anime staff and say they're useless and it's all their fault.
But being the author he worked with them, he knows how hard they tried and how much effort they put into everything and how no one makes an anime wanting it to be shit, each and every person tried their best and they just didn't have the resources and the time and the budget to make a proper anime.
So it's even harder for him because he has no one to blame.

Only if the anime skips way ahead.

Can they skip some parts just to get to Kani winning? Or are there some scenes that they need to animate to build up to her win?

I'm confused, in Shirobako, they depicted authors as having a heavy role in decision-making for their anime adapations (i.e. shooting down voice actors). Is this only true for big shot authors whose series are ridiculously successful before they even get adapted?

>crab wins again

It really can't be helped.

Depends on alot of things not just how big the author is.

Production companies probaby have different ideas of how to make such choices themselves or maybe they have a preferd VA they have to change due to scheduling issues if the VA's they want are already booked up.

I'd rather another episode of ero taxes and the lolicake accountant.

It'd be great if they added that. Would have made the situation even more gray and even more bittersweet.

There's comfiness in suffering.

>girl likes Sagiri
>she's voiced by Sagiri
10/10

She already won, Itsuki just doesn’t accept it because she’s a better writer. All it takes is for her to collapse of overwork once for him to break.

Oh is that why she's in the hospital. Well shit they must be able to easily fit that in as the finale.

>japanese literally working themselves to death

Sasuga

As an artist this anime is hitting me with too many feels.

I only singed up for little sister shenanigans...

When I read the shows title when it started airing and the first 5 minutes, the actual show wasn't at all how I expected.

But it's in my top 3 for this season, and I can thank my usually trash taste for baiting me into the show to begin with.

Pantsu on head retarded, I like it.

As a writer this hit all my feels and actually makes me want to work harder and write something. So you guys can tell me I am shit and I can consider suicide. I am not a healthy minded person.

Why refer to herself as a guy?

>older brother constantly talks about how he wants to rape his younger sister
>hmm, why did this younger sister pretend to be a boy?

To give the Japanese who all have shit taste something to speculate about because for the most part this is about the suffering and alcoholism of Light Novel writers which in my opinion is a much more interesting story then whatever retarded drama we'll get.

Where the bulge at?

>that part at the end
Well fuck. Now I feel bad for bullying Qualidea Code.

This show feels more like a lewd Shirobako every week.

This goes in the folder of images that I'll try to use as often as possible.

Her father opposes her becoming a mangaka because he wants her to inherit the family’s centuries-old business of lingerie design

Not kidding

So, the little brother is a little sister? If this is true, does the mc actually know? Are they not blood-related? Did he move out for her safety? Who wears white panties anyway? Does anyone else want that 30 something+ loli to do their taxes?

I think he knows but has some Sup Forums level autistic idea that imoutos must remain 2D and pure. If he doesn't all I can say is "As expected of the master who gave us Haganai."

How about you pay attention speedwatcher. Been answered in threads many times as well.

Licensed tax accountant is not the same as CPA?

She obviously has talent too. Her father must be a very depressed man.

Everyone wants the Lolicake Accountant.

>fate ripoff
This shit is too real

Have you tried watching anime?

>recognizes a cute girl in a single glance despite her being a rather convincing reverse trap
>boldly asks to look at her ass
>when she refuses, he jumps on her and removes her pants anyway
>almost takes her panties off as well before getting kicked in the face
He may have faggot hair but he's a fucking hero of great taste.

Yes. Yes, I have. I just thought he's a very feminine boy who likes wearing panties.

Pantsu on head retarded-ly cute

I finally understand why all these tumblr guys dye their hair.

>an LN adaptation is complete garbage and people shit on it
>in a show adapted by SL
The irony.

Doubt you have, faggot.

Try paying closer attention then. Her breasts are very noticeable whenever she's at the correct angle, and it's not just this episode either, it's almost whenever she's on screen.