Austin Serial Bomber

Does anybody have a theory regarding motivation?

Attached: n_vr_brk_gray_vanzant_austinbombs_180319_1920x1080.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-austin-explosion-20180318-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This overlay explains it all

Attached: PicsArt_03-19-10.13.03.jpg (720x668, 93K)

I predict lunatic Sup Forumslock ranting about degeneracy

Intradasting overlay

Korean Separatist exchange student.

Either a Jew LARPing as a White Nationalist. Or a Jew LARPing as a Muslim.

Attached: 1507625730540.jpg (1015x468, 123K)

What I think right now is that he's purposely making the incidents are random as possible. I think he/she/they like the idea of disorder and chaos and the conspiracy theories going around. Anyone who was watching the coverage last night live knows that with all these cucks talking about how it's a hate crime in the chat. His first three bombs were amateurish and were placed in East Austin where all the blacks are. Then he gets advanced and puts trip wire in South West Austin out of all places. These killers are egotistical and they want you to [lay their game only to be outsmarted by them every single time. It would take autism the magnitude of Sherlock Holmes to crack this case.

Attached: GalleryChar_1900x900_Riddler_541cd8c79374b7.26163308[1].jpg (1900x900, 226K)

why are they trying to make it about race

UofT dropout or reject
Engineering major
Trying to prove his chops via these nigger tier bombings.

Revenge for Yemen.

t.goncerned citizen

Hasn't he only been killing brownskins?

I think it's amazing that they didn't catch anything on camera setting up the tripwire couldn't have been that quick and everybody else security cameras nowadays

>New Sweden

Fucking Austin. BAKA

The cameras aren’t there to find terrorists

the police said they think he has military ties

This answer.

That’s like saying that a Beijing terrorist is only targeting chinks

maybe targeting poor areas because he knows they don't have those iPhone doorbell camera things?

I actually think he wanted to bait the media into "muh racism", which they took hook line and sinker. Then BTFO them by bombing whites.

Fair point user

Are they really white tho if they're in Austin? They're probably shitlibs and deserve it.

>Be amerimutt
>Get bombed.

>be mexishit
>get dismembered alive and uploaded to live leak

One year anniversary of drone strike campaign in Yemen

Attached: lh.png (864x668, 708K)

In Other News: "Package theft is way down to Zero packages stolen" HOORAY!

Here's some real fuckery to see laid out on a Blueprint of Terror fueled by assets of numerous intelligence agencies working together

Attached: austin-texas-zionist-terror-cell-infowars.jpg (2418x2325, 1.92M)

Im suspicious that these aren’t packages at all and this has nothing to do with delivery disguises. These are IEDs and they are just calling them package bombs because IEDs sound like something a Muslim would make

the last one was a tripwire

This. Psycho right wing ex-military whackjob in his 40s or older

He will live within 10miles of the first bomb site.

So lets see what we know:

Devices:
>first three bombings were cardboard packages left on a doorstop
>fourth device was rigged to a for sale sign making a tripwire

Victims:
>first two targets were black
>third target was not who it was addressed to but a hispanic
>fourth was white and more affluent than the previous
>no connecting factors so far

Communication
>no demands
>no attempted communication

He's probably a thrill killer. He's practicing right now.

I agree with this.

Attached: 1521107773579.png (1080x1063, 1.33M)

Maybe not verbally but I think he's communicating

Latest attack was a few hours after the police press conference and the map shows a very clear pattern

Can't we just have a reasonable discussion about bomb control?

Has anyone heard from Clockboy lately?

my money is on a 50 yo math teacher that hates niggers and sjws

He saw the Netflix series and figured he'd give it a go.

It’s another Deep State Attack on Trump & his supporters. Victims are black, in a Majority Conservative White State. Like all false flag attacks of the past 5 years, they’re designed to poison the minds of the general population against conservatives. Basically it’s dirty politics.

>explosion-shaming brave and fierce packages of combustion

Stop this racism against PoCs.

Attached: 1475549792609.png (2444x2724, 978K)

Yes, but he has not to my knowledge, communication directly, which was the point of the category. Furthermore, his attacks are not emulating recent crimes nor visible trends in consumed media (ie. recent movies or tv shows).

His killings are as they stand less motivated by a search for fame. This means he is likely older than 25 years old.

I suspect it's someone who read and appreciates what Kaczynski wrote, but understands fully that any kind of political statement is just going to contribute to getting him caught.

I suspect he also has strong feelings about guns and is doing this to protest recent gun grabbing movements.

I suspect it's going to be another smart white guy, and he's not going to be insane, he's just going to be eccentric. Just like the founders of this country were. If it wasn't for cable news and Facebook, this would be the start of the renewing of all the things that Sup Forums wants in the USA. Instead, it's just one guy that will get caught, nothing will change, etc.

PS this shouldn't sound like I'm tacitly supporting the guy. I'm not, he's a bad person, hope he stops hurting people that have done nothing wrong.

>Someone does something you say you wanna do all the time
>Call it a false flag designed to make people like you look bad

Yep deep state has made Austin target of psyop central. Get ready for an "Austin high bullied kid goes psycho" false flag or another "clocktower shooter..."

the tripwire means he changed MOs, which means he's making shit up as he goes. its also more random, which sort of defeats the hypothesis of targeting.

its just homicidal terror i think.

Is this meant to be serious? Why would anyone be attacking poc randomly across Austin? All the worst nigrats are on the East siyeed everyone who grew up there knows to stay away from the East Siyeed unless they want to get murdered and or robbed. Yet no victims there. Obvious false flag if it turns out ti be some racial thing

People keep saying this, I don't buy it. The fact that he hasn't said anything yet tells us that he's very smart and self aware. That style of behavior doesn't follow after just, yknow, stumbling into this kinda thing... It's not like, "oops, I made my first bomb and it killed people. Well, better keep going with this, and better be awful careful to ensure I don't get caught, better make sure the next ones are further from my house!"

If he was talking and sending manifestos, I might believe that he didn't mean for it to go this far at first, and maybe slipped up in the beginning. But given that he seems to care more about not being caught than he does about attention or some cause says to me that the first attack was well planned and not rushed in order to get his message out.

There is no reason to suggest that he did not plan his first attack thoroughly.

Fitting the narrative should always be the first consideration, haven't you learned anything?

Changing MO is part of thrill seeking serial killers classification. It often means they are refining their art.

That said, the choice to go from targeted packages to a tripwire, is interesting as it suggests a widening victimology.

Now that people are hip to not Fuck around with boxes I imagine he is looking into other delivery methods. Like pressure plates for example. Using the trip wire lends itself to this. No recent attacks because he is evolving.

Maybe a naive outsider perspective but xir appears to be targeting suburbs, something I know antifa dislikes.

its poc because only they are dumb enough to open mystery box

what up with this Anthony House business. It not listed anywhere in the articles

Attached: anthony house3.png (1093x474, 58K)

He was using pressure plates since the beginning. The packages were exploding when picked up iirc.

All 4 attacks have been in residential neighborhoods because there are far fewer cameras. The map pattern indicates that St Ed is next but it won't be on the actual campus because of this reason. But he could change MO again and use a trashcan or something.

At most they had mercury triggers but I know that the 17 year old brought it inside.

One simple common mechanism is a refrigerator light switch. Attach to bottom of box, when lifted it would close the switch and trigger a detonator, very simple and reliable circuit. I could draw up a diagram.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 259K)

My bad I thought the 17 year old blew up after picking it up. Mercury trigger fits.

This is why I never pick up packages unless the interior light is on.

kek
From now on I will use a lasso or suction cup gun to grab packages from a distance.. just in case.

I've asked a neighbor to take delivery of my amazon packages as I often arrive home very late. He's got Parkinson's, so I'm in the clear.

3 homos

The police are incompetent and can only think of past fuckups from previous bombers for ideas to ferret this new one out. Thus guy could take a long break, come back, and investigators would still be at square one.
How do you go from being confident about find them to begging the same person to turn themselves in?

There is literally a 1% chance this guy isnt white.
>"Sophisticated bomb making ability"
>Ability to buy supplies an do 4 separate attacks without drawing suspicion
>Victims are minorities and white liberals

So far, I have two theories.

1. The bombers targets were the first three incidents, meanwhile the tripwire was to confuse authorities. The motive being to murder hated targets.

2. The bomber found random people online with a connection between each other, in order to make the police believe there's a connection. The motive being to kill people, without any real message, but for enjoyment.

What puzzles me is how every bomb was successful. As in, there was always someone around to open the bomb... I wonder if the bomber was watching these people, before dropping off the packages. The other thing is whether a mailing recipient was left on the packages.

I looked at the maps of every address and there was always parks and major highways nearby, leading to the possibility of walking to the locations, dropping off the bomb and leaving with a hidden vehicle nearby. Probably wearing a hoodie and carrying the bomb in a backpack or in the pouch of the hoodie. Other option would be to drive up and drop off the bombs, but that would be more suspicious, since it would give away the make of the vehicle. A third option I just considered is the bomber used a drone to drop off the packages.

My guess is that the bombs were hand delivered, seeing as how the tripwire was setup in person.

It seems that the police are trying to open communication with the bomber,(im guessing) in order to find a motive and narrow down suspects. (even going so far as to trace the persons call)

If the bomber sets off another bomb in the next few days, then its possible they are in it for the thrills. If they lay low, while fbi is combing austin, i'm guessing they either hit their target or are smart enough to lay low, while things blow over, then go after their intended targets.

I'll post more when I think of more potential connections. Anyone got any theories?

Mercury switch for sensing vibrations? It is certainly plausible (as they are cheap) but it would mean xir would have to do the final electrical hookups after driving.

Meanwhile the fridge light switch is very simple with an big and visible margin of error. Tape over the end (or clamp) while transporting in vehicle, remove tape at destination, use putty knife/regular knife to hold down switch while moving to door step, kinda like the reverse of what indian jones did removing some artifact, set down carefully and pull out knife. It can be delayed by sticking some gunk in the switch.

I could think of many ways to do it but don't wanna give people ideas... i mean the purpose of this is to STOP them. Without at least some pictures it is very hard to say what he is using. Metal fragments could reveal clues as to the exact style of switch, which is the only part I could help with. The other part is obviously the chemistry, but I don't know shit about that.

Attached: file.png (450x450, 96K)

>Muslim false flag.
Kind of makes me wonder about the craigslist ad last week for Austin crisis actors.

lol

You guys are allowed on Sup Forums...or the internet in general for that matter?

We've already determined he's a homosexual.

No, it's likely the first victim(s) were the real target and everything that follows is a diversion. Or to put it in milder terms, I think it's likely he knew the first victim(s) even if his motive in general is just to terrorize and massage his malignant ego.

>2. The bomber found random people online with a connection between each other, in order to make the police believe there's a connection. The motive being to kill people, without any real message, but for enjoyment.
This is unlikely, in my opinion. If this were the case, he wouldn't have switched to bombing random people with a tripwire so soon. My guess is the first victims / sites were selected based on familiarity one way or another.

Randomly killing innocents displays a serious lack of empathy that eccentric doesn't fully encapsulate.

glorious leader speaks!

Attached: 20180320_033313.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

>switched to bombing random people with a tripwire so soon
Has it been conclusively determined that tripwire guy is the same as package guy, and not a copycat?

bombing graph surrounding texas university.

is there any report anything not normal happening in campus from month before first bomb?

Yeah, so far that's the better theory.

If that's the case, then it would narrow it down to associates of the targets.

I think the bomber lives in a secluded area of the city. They would need a place to practice bomb making and testing them.

The other important piece is how the bomber knows how to make bombs. It could be someone with a background in engineering, military or a person with a background knowledge in computers that can find bomb schematics online. (In all three scenarios, they would still need a place to practice setting off bombs, without alerting authorities)

>Bombings in Austin
Who cares. Austin is our commiefornia and statistically speaking, either spics or sjw fags are the ones being blown up. So I couldn't care less. Austin is a stain upon my state.

t. East Texas

Maybe not, but they seem to think there's a link.
>"What we have seen now is a significant change from what appeared to be three very targeted attacks to what was, last night, an attack that would have hit a random victim that happened to walk by," Manley said at a news briefing Monday. "So we've definitely seen a change in the method."
>Manley said the fourth device had "similarities" to the three bombs that had detonated in the Texas capital in the past three weeks, killing two people and injuring two others, one seriously.
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-austin-explosion-20180318-story.html
Of course it could also be a copycat and the authorities are just pretending it's the same bomber to lure the original bomber into contacting them in some way to deny he made the tripwire bomb.

Copycat seems unlikely. Making a functional bomb without blowing yourself up in the process takes actual skill

He most likely lives near the site of the first explosion, or at least not too far. He is most likely using the two main N-S roads listed here when one takes triangulation, the fact that first offenses are often closer than subsequent ones in cases like this and general patterns in the detonations.

He is spreading his wings at the moment, probably aware of the fact the police are now meticulously plotting graphs based on explosions so this one was more of a random variable to throw people off the scent.

> .t Austin Bomber

Attached: boombox.jpg (599x593, 135K)

>Muslims
If this goes on for another week, it might be Muslims. It's one of those groups that can't be profiled, so they need hard evidence to put them down. Isn't this near a place called New Sweden, too? For irony?

Legit.

He almost incriminated himself and had to go on damage control with a follow-up comment absolving himself of blame and distancing himself.

But as he is probably a white guy, let's just pretend we don't know that. I sincerely hope he stops fucking hurting people who are guilty of no crime, but the media will have a James Alex Field day with him if he's a white NRA supporter.

The tripwire would be much easier though, at least if you had a grenade. Just attach grenade to something, attach wire to grenade pin, attach other end of wire to another object.

Of course all I know technically is "there was a bomb". Without more technical details this is just a waste of time for me.

Thanks for this. "similarities" is not enough to go by though.
Some low IQ gumshoe telling me "similarities" this is just an insult.

Though I will say, knowing about people, they will usually stick to one method. Could be the same guy just to throw people off I guess. Burden of proof is on them to prove it's the same guy.

The bomber isn't smart. They attacked a white suburb and attracted the attention of the FBI. It's only a matter of time, before all the surveillance in surrounding areas gets compiled and processed.

The first two bombs targeted two negroes who were friends with each other. Considering the age difference between them it seems highly unlikely it was by chance. How is bombing them a political / pro-gun statement? Seems more like a personal motive of some kind.

My guess is the suspect is apart of both targets social circles. It could be that the person doing the bombings is white, seeing as how walking through those neighborhoods might be more suspicious as a minority. It's possible that it's a male 40+, which would explain the experience in making the devices. A younger person could do it, but they would be more likely to make bigger mistakes when it came to planning, planting the bomb and gloating about it.

If he makes a jew star, that would be epic.

>133 KB
>Austin Serial Bomber Anonymous (ID: 94fvdIyt) 03/19/18(Mon)23:40:27 No.1646

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-03-20-04-20-45.png (633x402, 48K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-03-20-04-21-06.png (621x429, 49K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-03-20-04-21-23.png (632x382, 42K)

New viral marketing campaign for 5 gum.

disgusting

>wanna know what new cinnamon burst 5 gum feels like?

>the police said they think he has military ties
They say that about anyone who knows how to make a bomb that isn't just a pipe grenade.

>honestly thinking the CIA is going to have as much autism as the person who makes images like this and plan everything out along an L pattern as if enemy state agents wouldn't realize it immediately and compromise them

stop pretending real life is an ARG

L predicted this

Attached: sheeeeeit.png (468x353, 113K)

Hey, uhh, mr. CIA, you are interfering in FBI's use of Sup Forums do it for free autism.