Buyfag thread

I want to believe that Union Creative became a good manufacturer.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/daikikougyou/archives/52413121.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I do. Only time can tell.

Don't we all? They have some nice ideas but flub the final product. I'd be welcome to them becoming good overall.

Inb4 that one idiot posts the one figure so far they haven't screwed up.

>not using a porkchop figure as an op

COME ON

Don't forget your big Chika!

Just got this new holo nendo for 60 cad as well as a figma x little armory set of hands for 13

The Holo nendo is pretty cool. She should have more figures in her actual outfit too.

Keep dreaming user.

Seeing how they fucked up Motoko, no they're not to be trusted.

Is it just me or does the new Kanna figure look bleached out? Maybe it's just the lighting in the pics but she looks faded and white.

I know, right? Most of the reason why I bought it is because I love the design of her robes she stole from Lawrence.

Pulchra is rubbish

Who has more porkchop figures: fujos or males?

>She should have more figures in her actual outfit too.
I don't know how fig makers aren't capitalizing on this. It's ripped straight from the show, looks great, and requires zero artistic inspiration. All they have to do is pose her and make the Chinese dogs paint well and they're golden.

Guts nendoroid when?
They could go crazy with the accessories, add a crossbow, two heads (with and without the white hair patch), dragon slayer, Puck, etc.
Even if it was expensive for nendoroids standards I would still buy it if they made it decent (i.e. unlike his half-assed figma)

The preview images for that was hot as fuck, shame.

Should I be telling my friend that he's an idiot for wanting to buy Kanna then?

Yes, but Pulchra isn't the only reason.

Cool story bro, so are you going to tell me or are you just fishing for upvotes?

Well unlike top manufacturers, final product will look noticiable worse than promo pics, I still think she won't bin, though.

>Missed Dva and Erika at NY.
>Can't order from Native shop.

Would any of you please shoot me already.?

I already told you, as have others. I was also fishing for (you)s rather than upvotes. Thanks for those, and remember not to rise to a gentle ribbing.

Going to drop 33k on a really rare daki. I filled with conflict right now.

it's ok, unless you're unemployed or very poor.

What am I doing on wrong on Mandarake?

> Am on payment screen with payment info entered, click Submit
> Verified by Visa screen completes
> It returns to previous page, form is prefilled ready to repeat. Well, maybe the button now is "NEXT" instead of Submit. Repeat a few times, same thing, always return to initial payment info page.

I see no activity on my cards either. I guess I'll soon get banned because I have a few orders from several locations lol

Fujo isn't a catch-all term for female otaku, retard.

Are you going to sleep with it, pin it to a wall or just lock it in your bin of shame until the end of time?

>Visa

You are fucked, Mandarake hates visa cards

Just call your credit-card company I had the same issue and I only resolved it by calling.

I was told by people on the thread that MasterCard works but I just called and talked to my Bankers and they told me they saw the 13 attempts I tried kek.

it requires two unpaid orders to get banned, have you contacted your bank/Visa yet?, because I had the same problem, the issue back then was that I needed to authorize a payment(>300is$).

Fujos like twinks and fuccbois, not landwhales, though a lot of american ones are landwhales.

Contact mandarake and let them know what's going on. I recently had the same issue and they were very accommodating with extending the payment deadline.

Like others have already said, you're probably going to have to call your card company and have them manually approve the payment. Make sure you have scripts/flash allowed and instead of silently failing you might get an error message on the verified by visa page with a number to call.

that reminds me that I used Visa for this order and didn't have any issue.

link it to a paypal my dude.

Not possible for R18 items.

If he's getting doujins or anything 18+, that won't work. Can't use paypal for that stuff.

whats a good first figma to use with pic related? thinking either shima, suika or reimu

That's messed up because I've used Visa in the past, although certainly not without a hitch. Fraud detectors went off, now it's not clear why.

I guess I'll have to try, thanks. These are multiple small orders, much less in value than I have in the past.

Yeah I even installed Chromium... Verified by Visa is just the busy spinner for a few seconds and it goes away. I guess I'll have to try EDGE next because I don't have anything before Win10 anymore

that depends, the same item might be classified as safe in some branch office but as Adult-rated in others.

The issue is that in Japan 3dsecure is widely used, but the verification systems in the US really aren't. It doesn't help that individual providers/banks are responsible for handling their own verified by visa programs. If they don't bother, you're not going to be eligible.

But have you at least tried using PayPal?
I know it's supposed to not be useable with lewd stuff but I already bought several onaholes and kinky shit using it and everything went smoothly.

Manda's CC verification is all kinds of weird
I can pretty much order from every Japanese shop, except there
I just use a forwarder now

>>Yeah I even installed Chromium... Verified by Visa is just the busy spinner for a few seconds and it goes away. I guess I'll have to try EDGE next because I don't have anything before Win10 anymore

Yeah, I never got it to work in chrome. It uses flash, and it kept blocking it even though I told it to allow it. I only got the error message after I tried firefox.

It'll say something like "This payment requires additional verification" and list a number. You'll want to stay on that screen, and call the number. They'll ask for some info, like the payment amount, etc. and when they're done you can hit the continue button and it should go through.

Just bought best robutt, I think it looks way better than the nendoroid and it was pretty cheap

>looks way better than the nendoroid
lmao, you wish.

Neither poor nor unemployed, and I will be sleeping with it.

I ended up buying it along with a wall scroll.

you better buy the racing saber

Post a pic of it.

Should I?

I don't like her. The only saber I like is Lily in her 3rd ascension.

$220 in duties for an order of $1,700 aint too bad is it?

this is a blue board.......

People with shit taste, actually

Fuck off.

Porkchop a cute
CUTE!

a Garupan figma

whatever you say, landwhalefag

Why does Sup Forums hate figmas and jointed figures so much?

Poor taste probably. I like em.

How can you hate this qt

I mean, as long as you've got the cash and you're going to at least look at it frequently I don't see a problem. enjoy your stuffed waifu.

Joints on unarmored figures tend to look bad and the vocal portion of /buyfag/ seems to favor static looks over dynamic posing.

they're are fucking small, I rather get a 30cm detailed figure for 12-15k.

Where did you get it? I want a place to find Little Armory goods cheaper or second hand because Mandarake has everything sold out.

joints ruin the looks but i personally dont hate em. just wish i didnt notice the balls everywhere

Her face looks like Atago's.

If it isn't a result of photo editing the red on this figma looks really nice. I'd almost consider getting it for that reason alone.

To be fair, they basically are when it comes to yaoi.

Which begs the question: which is worse, crazed battleships or crazed mages?

There's no "to be fair" here because using that term in that context makes no sense.

>barely tell the difference between UC and bootlegs

I want to believe you are an optimist.

These?

I have grown to hate Figmas since they became overpriced junk.

Make sure you're using a credit card and not a debit card.

>Maid chipmunk

Something about their bodies seems doll like.

No, those were mistakes from the start.

I don't. I own a mixture of statues, scales, figures, and 1/6 dolls. They each have a place in my heart.

I'm only talking about the lastest ones(since both reikas) if the promo pics look real nice then there is a big chance final ver would look decent at least i.e: Both reikas, Kan'u, Ryomou, Miku, at least they have improved a lot in that aspect.

local shop. It was the only one they had in stock

What's the best figure you own in terms of fine detail?

Until recently, Alter Aigis

now, Doll. Both Sup Forums. Coincidence? Maybe

Rate my collection.

pretty tacky

The composition needs work, too much lewd in one spot breeds dark karma

Probably my cute wife Maki Nishikno, though admittedly I don't have a very large collection yet. My Reaper fig also has some pretty nice details though the paint on his biceps is pretty shitty.

I'm all for lewd as fuck decorated rooms but that Elsa and a few of those figs in the middle make me want to tear it down

What's the left poster from?

The one with purple hair, the one on her knees with the green bow, and the one directly behind her.

>the only 3 good ones bother you
sounds like shit taste to me senpai.

They look like such shit I thought they were bootlegs

I'll like it if you removed the western shit

bait/10

you've never seen a bootleg if you thought they were bootlegs retard.

>printing an unofficial nude-filter

Kill yourself.

I really need to get that Diskvision Elsa down the road, but she is too expensive

Bell for sure. I would show my own picture, but she is currently on her way to Spain

This is proof that you need to consider Feng Shui when designing your plastic ass sex dungeon.

This is pretty cute, the face is a bit wonky though. Love the boots/scarf.

blog.livedoor.jp/daikikougyou/archives/52413121.html

I WANT THIS PAIR!