First Waifu

Mine was pic related. Some wee/a/boo a week ago mentioned Videl was many Toonami watchers' waifus due to DBZ being our first taste of Anime. While DBZ wasn't my first anime watched, it was the first anime watched when I could understand what the fuck was going on. Try watching Tenchi Muyo English subbed at age 5, you're gonna have a bad time.

Mine

Haruko gave me a thing for emotionally manipulative slightly older women with a compassionate side. Still searching.

>having more than one waifu
end yourself

Thus began a lifelong attraction to 2D girls.

I remember being REALLY in love with her.

90s was a mistake

3rd grade I disregarded a love letter to meet a girl near the flag pole, because it would have made me late walking home and I would miss the intro to pokemon.

It's only wrong if you have multiple at the same time. OP shouldn't have to stick with retarded Videl after he's grown and refined his taste.

Fell asleep with the tv in my room on and woke up at 3am to armitage III on syfy. Half naked robot girl wearing red leather talking about getting knocked up opened some new windows for me as a kid. I remember telling friends about it the next day and they said that I dreamed it, cartoons aren't like that. This was also the days of when few people had a computer.

Both

Superb taste

Watching her get sucked up a tail did… things to me...

anyone without misty or sakura as their first waifu are underage fags.

This. Sakura is still best girl.

Dude do you realize how old are those characters now? You could have gotten a waifu from a 2007 anime as an 8yo and not be underage today.

That design is pure sex

Don't remember for sure, but it was more than likely her. How could you not waifu her when watching this show as a kid late at night.

You're using waifu incorrectly. I only just got my waifu last year. Before I only had favorite girls, which isn't the same as having a waifu.

this moment brought new feelings to me

You can't call her your waifu if you're willing to throw her out of your heart like a used whore for a new flavor of the month.

Bulma may have been the first, but Ruki holds a very special place in my heart as well.

I used 8yo as an extreme example, and while I don't think most people really get a waifu until they mature I still believe some of us could already be obsessed and in love over a single girl really early in our lives.

>falling for the slut barfly
>ignoring the pure church going flower girl
My God you're tastes how terrible.

Yeah but most likely than not they wouldn't be your waifu. The other girls I liked I to higher and lower degrees I used to ship them with the MC of their series for example.

She started me off with skewed priorities. Hard to accept normal women when your first is a literal Angel.

That's perfectly OK, user. She's completely untouched because we all know Ash went nowhere near that shit.

Sorry, I'm not into necrophilia

I agree, but I believe there's a middle ground. Divorce shouldn't be frowned upon, it means you want both you and her to be happy. There's also nothing wrong with moving on and pursuing future relationships.
Of course, if you're getting new waifus every couple years or in less time you probably don't even love them.

I liked Aeris when she was alive, but then she became a huge Mary Sue and gained Deus ex Machina powers in the afterlife.

I know who my first waifu was
MMBN2 is still the best one

Same. I wouldn't go as far to say that she was my waifu, however. More like first 2D crush.

never had a waifu but this was my first fap

Milf fetish and Strong woman

>leads a village of ninjas
>faints at the sight of blood

This is far dumber than a ninja wearing right orange.

I've been watching anime to some degree since 1993, but I only found mai waifu (pic related) in 2007.

*Low intelligence and plenty of shit taste

ftfy

>Has PTSD from Brother death
>Has PTSD from Husband death
I though Yanks sucked veterans cocks?

My own tastes were realized because of her

Ah yes, the much sought after black hair + down's syndrome combo.

That is so fucking hot

First and only and forever!
Sadly, before meeting her, I never felt love, so we've been together for only four years. I want to live many more years together with her.

I never believed in the whole waifu thing until I found mine.

YESSS. I had such a thing for her too! Finding the raven haired hime cut on a petite attractive girl IRL is so fucking rare.

RIP fat Pikachu. You are dearly missed.

Same. jacked off to that like last week.

this chick was hot

wow i forgot about this one. maybe the cause of one of my first erections.

>First

Bitch, Ive had one and only one since I first saw her.

oh boy

But consider this -
still my waifu

Oh look, it's the newfags.

So many young guys got absolutely KEKED by our boy Gohan, sasuga chad-san

Man I was a confused teenager when I realized my first waifu was a dude.

I preferred Ed

Everyones choice here is superb. Videl, Sora, Android 18, Rei, Yoko, and last and best Motoko Kusanagi.

I remember being sort of destroyed when she fell into despair

supreme taste

I had a dream when I was like 6 or 7 I was fucking Jun from Tekken 2. So my 2.5d waifu?

That busty girl from Blue dragon

This. I've had 3 waifus within my lifetime.

My first one was great but my friends bullied me over it and she brings back bad memories of that time. I still love her but not in a waifu way. My second one was really more of a "I like her because she's cute/hot" and nothing more so it didn't last, which I still feel bad about, but she really deserves someone who loves her for her. My third, and current one is the one I've decided to commit to for the rest of my life. I've decided to only tell people who I know won't bully me over it (which is about 3-4 people I know who won't tell anyone).

Mimi

Whatever this thing is.

fap fap fap fap fap

>hurr durr gohern blernco

Fuck off spic. Either have a point or leave.

She was my waifu before I knew what a waifu was.

Blame her for giving me a teacher fetish and glasses fetish too.

TASTE!

you were a mistake

you know it

I unironically liked Akane so much that she to this day is still the password to all my mail accounts and other online accounts.

Nadia

Genki was so lucky

Isn't this the mezoforte bitch?

I had 2 from around the same time period, when I was around 10 years old.

There was this kinda shitty arcade I’d go to all the time called Fun Fun Fun where I played a lot of fighting games and didn’t have much competition so my coins went a long way. I mostly played MvC but eventually got bored of beating it and started wasting my coins in Capcom vs SNK. When I saw Mai I was compelled to pick her and would play her just to see all her animations. Her quality idle animation got me into playing some of the other KoF games as well. Shit was good so I’d play even though I could never figure out how to beat the AI in those games. Basically wasted quarters to see tits.

I’m pretty sure Mai is the reason I play female characters now because I remember always picking male characters before.

Second was pic related, and I’m pretty sure shed still be my waifu if I didn’t associate the show with my childhood so closely.

First waifu. Only waifu.

Scamco has made me fall for their semen demons many times

>tfw multiple waifus
just try and stop me

Since 2006 and still strong.

Can't remember, i had hundreds of waifus.

I may stray from time to time yet I always seem to return to her.

What if you slowly stop being interested in her?

I had a few crushes beforehand, but she’s always been my first and only waifu.

Inuyasha girls are GOAT

Still her.

A very common one for the girls.

He was probably the most popular husbando. Girls always seem to have a thing for edgy characters

That body and dub voice, man.

White panties power!