youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlKRbianQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>show wasn't about incest between mom and son
Dropped

Ah! I forgot about Aho Mom.

>52 years old

Oyakodon

on the left

When are we getting MomxSon anime like we do brotherxsister?

>mother is just the daughter but just bigger

so just like in real life?

Are you saying I should have inspected my wife's mother before marrying? Because if that's what you're saying I might have made a mistake.

I'd blackmail ahomom into having sex with me if she wants me to marry her daughter.

this

Onodera's mom and that kid from Galko's mom are the best

>Upvoting

>tfw no imouto+okaasan ending for oreimo
It could have been magnificent

>Your Mom will never NTR your sister

I don't think you'd have to blackmail her... She seemed willing to me in the show.

That's kind of standard practice man, it shows you a pretty good picture of how she'll age.

yui's mom reminds me of iroha

You will never EVER get to taste your dead waifu's mom's delicious bread.

Ah Yui-mama. One of the best reasons why Hachimon should go for Yui.

This is my favorite Meme.

no.

Where do you think you are?

What are some must have traits that every mom needs?

Being a loli.

is this anime any good? I have both seasons downloaded but havent watched it.

big fat titties and/or ass

Her boobs are too big.

I have bad news, user. You might be a homosexual.

Hard to say, if you can stand how bitch Kirino is, probably you will find it funny.

That's not blackmail, that a fucking bargain for her

But how would aho react if she walked in on you railing her mom?

I doubt she know what sex is, user

Name a better mom.You can't

The way she was always hunched over made me think she likes it in the bum.

Prove me wrong

mom on the left

>NBR
Delet

Gigantic mom cock

I can smell the NTR, delet this.

>NBR
>mom
Wut?

You poor fool.

thats one of the first thing my father taught me. always look at their mother, and their fathers mother. thats what she will look like eventually, one of the two.

she was there for 4 seconds and didn't even suck his dick

She's good shit.
exhentai.org/g/853437/f2392d6717/

>he ends up actually marrying his childhood friend when she gets a degree

She was the one who actually loved him guys. I have no idea why that obtuse cunt wouldn't just give Manami a hug or something. I get it, you want him to fuck his sister.

Reality is that, she would have crawled up his asshole to get at his dick and who were we, as an audience to decide that wasn't a good thing?

I remember arguing towards a Kirino scenario when this shit was running. Now, I get it. Him and his childhood friend should probably be together. Why in the hell would you argue against two people who totally get each other, being together? Fucking dogshit nonsense man.

Nicely done. She IS best mom, and I'd totally forgotten about her until this post.

>>he ends up actually marrying his childhood friend when she gets a degree
Wait what? Haven't watched S2 yet, is that from S2 or the VNs or the LNs?

Go for it.

Actually, definitely play the VN. Saori is awesome. How the fuck have you not watched the second season?

post loli-mom

Man, I re-watched S1 today, tomorrow I will start S2!.
The reason I haven't watched it, it's because I stopped watching anime in 2012, and just the last year I started to watch again, so far I'm catching up.

Dude, I get it.

Watching anime should actually correspond to your life making an upturn, not the opposite. I started watching it again when I went to my jui jitsu gym. Turns out, half of them watch it. Not this, so I'm usually talking about Claymore or Elfen Lied.

It's just now becoming a regular thing. Saori is actually the best girl in the whole anime/whatever. The more you watch it the more you figure it out. Somebody so perfect that they probably don't exist.

>I Fell in Love with My Sister from Another Dimension!? (Oreimo)

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's "secret" phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>oh mama!

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
An obvious cliché stated in a short, incisive sentence as if it was a strikingly original premise, the meme is already highly recognizable.

>Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
A completely random plot device, quite common in anime, who on Sup Forums wouldn't smile reading it?

>Never minding the strange area code,
A seemingly useless detail but obviously it foreshadows that something unexpected is going to happen soon. Details like this, able to arouse the interest of the reader, make the difference between mere plots and well written ones.

>he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
How nice, what could possibly go wrong?

>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Out of nowhere an interesting yet absurd developement.

>Hijinks
The choice of words is also important and makes the pasta fluent.

>ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
This could be genuinely funny. After all Keit-ai would be nice if it wasn't an obnoxious pasta.

>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
The last classy touch, CAPS LOCK for an added meme effect underline the nice silliness of the claims about what the anime would address.

>ywn have a skyscraper sized mom that can stomp your school bullies and still prepare you lunch for school

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

FINDS

this.

why is he mashing escape

It's a reference to S1 Ep. 11.

Makoto's mom too has good points in Strip Battle Days 2.

>After all Keit-ai would be nice if it wasn't an obnoxious pasta.
it was discussed seriously back before it became a meme

I don't know what world you live in, but I want a brochure because this shit is interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlKRbianQI

Can't say I didn't chuckled user.

Wait does that mean Rei also counts?

Nanoha is best mom

This is the most bizarre yuri shit I've ever seen. This is why I watch anime. It's totally fucking insane, contrary to my culture and that's why it's so funny to me.

Ara ara

Get the fuck out with this bullshit.

The onii-chan belongs to his imouto.
The imouto belongs to her onii-chan.
Always. No fucking exceptions.

>Kudo MILF

Good taste, user

Good choice user. Sanae is top tier Mom. Also, Natsume's stepmom is also great.

i haven't even read it yet why would you spoil that