I still can't believe /ourgirl/ finally has a real manga

I still can't believe /ourgirl/ finally has a real manga

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/897167512051138560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still can't believe OP is such a faggot

I still can't believe We Don't Know The Name Of The Flower We Saw That Day.

>she will never tell everyone that you raped her, get you locked in prison, then visit you to tease you about it

it hurts, boys

is this monthly?

Can't wait until he snaps, rapes and murders her, and then is never suspected because he is seen as too much of a wuss.

>she will never push you too far into complete despair and then lovingly apologize

How is she so great?

Bi weekly.

GENTLE

FEMDOM

I want her to critique my manga

I still can't believe you haven't killed yourself yet.

What is she doing to shinji ikari?

G-GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING H-H-HAND ALREADY

Nagatoro-chan is a mega cute!

Is this going to become a required image post in these threads from now on?

Yup, everyday till you like it.

Just look at that smile of hers.

That's the smile of victory.

Every day until 774 retweets it.

On one hand I think making Nagatoro that jealous is adorable and perfect
On the other hand fuck this artist for hurting her

takagi san is so cute

He still hasn't responded? That faggot

She sure is.

>NTRfags still so butthurt over tease girl trolling them that now draw crossover NTR art of her.

He didn't even like it or acknowledge it as far as I can tell, which is bullshit because he liked a Takagi fan art image the day before.

>implying hes gonna care about some fanart from some burger

Based on his feed, or whatever you call the twitter shit, pretty much anything even remotely lewd gets a like at worse from him.

I wonder what the rest of the cast is going to be like. there should be more cast right?

it's not like he likes everything they throw at him, well at least asanagi responded for pic related
twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/897167512051138560
same artist that made

The only thing that matters to maggot-senpai!

Wonder how she would react to finding maggot senpai having committed suicide

She'd prolly be devastated, with her beloved toy gone.

Why doesn't he tell his parents about the bullying

>japanese parents ever giving a flying fuck

Oh my child.

Expecting the 2D world to work like the real world.

>That must mean she likes you! You should invite her over.
>Stop getting bullied by a little girl you faggot.

Then he should just learn to avoid her and run away

>Running away from a predator.
All that does is increase urge to chase and hunt.

>running

Haha, that's so cute. I love it.

But if you become too hard to find then the predator goes for easier prey

>Already bothered by the fact that a younger girl made him bothered enough to cry
>Telling that to his parents

He's an extreme wuss, who probably wouldn't want that out to his parents.

How the fuck can you people get off to this? Do you guys like voluntarily hurt yourself to feel good? I mean I get getting forced to do shit you don't like but wanting to do that out of your free will is just disgusting behavior for a male.

You just dont get it.

That's all I know so it feels familiar, like I'm at home ...

It makes me feel good.

I want to see the boy realize how toxic that chick is and cut her out of his life

I only liked the chapter with this part since it showed she really cared about him and (maybe) realized how much she hurt him. Everything else had gone too far.

Yes, this is how I feel when reading shit like this. Don't this get your blood boiling?

Can't you just enjoy this as the story of some weak boy getting bullied with romantic undertones ? You don't have to self-insert into every manga you read.

>cut her out of his life

Jesus, no. That's the worst thing ever.

I want it to continue.

Source?

Are you retarded?

Nah, you can see it as a greek epic and this is his flaw that he must conquer
Imagine her tears though

>Nah, you can see it as a greek epic and this is his flaw that he must conquer
this. she wanted him to do the hair thing to her that his self insert did. since he failed she will keep pushing him till he starts being less pathetic.

Make a man out of youuuuu

Holy shit. You guys are pathetic. Do you see your own post? You want to be treated like that? How pathetic are you? I can't believe this. Even rape victims are less pathetic than you guys. At least they don't want it at first. Being mind broken is a much better fetish than actually wanting to be an M.

>self inserting
Do you want to be the hero every girl loves?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the one imagining girls treating me like trash every chance they get.

thanks

You can never become too hard to find.
I was once spending summer far away from home at sea when I ran into my school bullies. FUCKING HOW!? Of all places to be at the same short period of a few days, why there?

This is going to be a comfy series.

You know I think he's a cool enough guy to not ignore something like this but it might be his editor telling him to not respond to images that might effect the sales of the manga. I mean it just came out and all.

Man, I know it was a mistake but it's kind of funny how you're backlinking to a thread from nine years ago about gay fanfiction of a weak boy getting bullied with romantic undertones.

I agree, I hope it's buzzword too.

Is her hand behind or in front? we'll never know.

Sure you can

Bullying is forever, user. Even the sweet release of death is no sanctuary from bullying.

B T F O !
T
F
O
!

But who is Takagi having sex with? Are you implying that Takagi is a slut and would cheat on her man, who she marries in canon?
Or is Nagatoro such a lewd whore that she's jealous of seeing another couple have sex and is struggling to join?
You can't insult someone's waifu like that

>non-H
THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT???

>Shes not super nice to me and makes me feel good about myself and unquestionably wants my dick.

whats the point in this?

First chapter was pretty good desu.

Where else is the girl from?

NagaToRo

underrated

Doujin when?

you must be new here

It's to go even further beyond blue balling.

>this feeling of contentment and pure relief
One has to wonder if he didn't give in

reading this manga brought me back to highschool.

t. maggot-senpai

What happened?
We went from tsundere to gyaru and to bully.
What is next Sup Forumsnons? How far does the rabbit hole go?

i still cant belive it,it is great,and the guy who draws it has really imrpove with time,im so happy

Does this mean 774 will stop drawing H manga?

the sexual bullying in highschool was the closest I've ever gotten to getting laid

You tell me the same guy who signs his manga with his twitter handle where he posts and shares loli lewds has an editor telling him to be cautious?

drawfag kun. can you draw another one where takagi gets cucked by nagatoro instead?

>How far does the rabbit hole go?
the trend line converges at "literally just murder"

is Nagatoro-chan getting off watching her victim get fucked by some one other than her?

No, she's very distressed and upset over her boyfriend's special first time being taken away. That's something that Nagatoro and Maggot-senpai were supposed to share together.

>that calm look on her face, as if time has stopped for everyone but them, how she relishes the moment in which her sweet, sweet cherry is popped, a moment which will forever be deeply ingrained into the hearts of her and her lover

Nagatoro deserves to be cucked and watch as her victim finds happiness with a nice girl

>Expecting the Japanese to ever have kids.
>Thinking it works like in a manga.
Oh, user.

Fuck you, NTRfags. Tease girl blue balled you and now you desperately trybti find NTR somewhere else.

because she's super cruel and makes you feel like shit about yourself, but still unquestionably wants your dick

user, i'm pretty sure the choice of character was meant as a joke in the first place, calm down.

Is she a closet masochist and wants to push maggot-senpai into beating her sensless while knocking her uo?

No, I won't calm down, NTRfags are the worst, fucking up shit just because it didn't cater their fetish, they shitposted to death tease girl threads with denials over the confirmation that she didn't NTR him. Why the fuck they expected her to NTR the idiot? She lives him! That why she teases him!

I would think that is the case

He's too weak to do that.