So let me get this straight, racism towards people of color is ok, but racism towards whites isn't?

So let me get this straight, racism towards people of color is ok, but racism towards whites isn't?

I don't get this board

Attached: yeah.jpg (516x545, 101K)

Racism towards whites is illogical since they're clearly the best race.

There is only one race, the human race.

People here are students who feel like the world owes them something.

In 2 years they will no longer be the same person, don't worry about it.

cool opinion

based anons

Who is this big snow nigi?
Why does he look like his name is Sven?

Attached: 1520309709535.jpg (480x405, 19K)

debatable

>Apparently the Japanese don't exist in this timeline.

not for long they won’t because they’re gonna get bleached

Japs are the white mans bitch, what are you talking about?

people of colour? they only have one, it's brown

Whites already get shit on enough.
They litteraly through white privlage are forced to provide services to all the ungrateful POC of the world.
Leave them alone.

Depends on the type of racism you are talking about. I'm a scientific racist. I don't hate other people I just happen to know that there are scientifically proven racial differences, some of them are bad. Since whites are on average high achieving this kind of racism doesn't get sent their way that often.

Then there is just hate. Hate for other races. I think this is the type of racism that people on Sup Forums complain about. They don't feel they are deserving of hate.
They might argue that blacks are deserving of hate due to the disproportionate amount of crime they commit.

>a bunch of kikes cart a bunch of slaves over to murrica to make money
>250 years later theyre shilling unendingly to destroy the white race.
>all the nogs and other muds agree and shill the idea too
>man fuck these niggers
>but why are you being racist back?
hmmmm.jpg

Attached: yurillymakemethink.png (350x268, 130K)

What I don't get is who told him that looks good? Who made those jeans, why? The amount of cluelessness is breath taking.

you have no power in the real world so you have to identify with the color of your skin lmao.

>inb4 mad cus not wite

i am

that is the largest man i have ever seen

What if I just see the social problems that exist in the US and feel like we can avoid them by allowing in eastern Europeans instead of Africans, Muslims and Mexicans?

Yeah man its so dumb that an entire message board has different points of view

Attached: pinhead.jpg (282x179, 9K)

this

Attached: 1499192407183.jpg (556x401, 28K)

for you

>implying you can criticize any other race besides whites and keep your job, not get expelled from school, and not be witch hunted by the demagogical press

kys nigger

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (349x463, 487K)

fpbp

Attached: 1509372699012.jpg (426x679, 49K)

Racism toward whites is enshrined in academia, the media, this post-modern zeitgeist.
>whites invented slavery
>slavery is America’s original sin, and all white Americans have achieved is colored by it despite it having been ended in the 1860s
>American whites are being subject to white guilt indoctrination despite that neither they, nor their ancestors partook in it but for a small percentage of plantation owners, who even back in the 1800s, were a tiny fraction of the American population

American whites who are living their own lives, trying to make a living and support their families, are unjustly being bullied by the leftist crybullies and race baiters. And you expect them to just lie down and take it, or fight back?

>t. pro-white, alt-right mischling ready to gas all these Ivy League white-bashing kikes

Attached: 3AF4122E-0F4D-46E8-B58C-6C1C0DDBCCCB.jpg (850x1024, 151K)

Yeah it’s the complete opposite to what your used to huh?
>says a lot don’t it?

No, you are misunderstanding the dichotomy. Many of us have been told from a very young age that racism is bad. But then we see the double standards in the media and government -- whites are specifically disadvantaged. So, if our efforts to expose this hypocrisy don't work -- which they rarely do -- we fight fire with fire and give preference to our own race.

Its not that they’re racist against whites, its that any return fire results in loss of livelihood or ostrification.

Fuck you! Bigot! We say peoplekind! It’s more inclusive!

Whites are racist against nonwhites, nonwhites are racist against whites. That's fine. The problem is that the Government is racist against whites.

Attached: 1494376393577.jpg (887x1200, 111K)

>babies first existential crisis

Yes self determination is by definition hypocritical, let me give you an example:
>so let me get this straight, eating cows is ok, but you don't want cows eating you?
I'll be sure to lay down in a field and let cows have their way with me to prove I'm not a hypocrite.

this is a no bully zone
you fucked up
mods

You make your enemy live up to their own rules. Pol doesn't claim to be for diversity and anti racism the left do.

Within any nation it is normal to treat an outsider as such. It should not be expected of a Chinese nation to treat a Nigerian as a Chinese person. In the US (which is a white country) it is not normal for the general population to treat outsiders as if they belong to the founding stock. They are outsiders and are treated as such. You will not erase racism with laws. Racism is as important to our survival as it is yours.

muh nigger,
it is time for you to leave
you don't belong here

Attached: 1521336579887.jpg (1228x1232, 1.12M)

>people of color

Attached: racism cultural diversity.jpg (1001x1082, 599K)

>the US is a white country
Laughing whores.
Maybe 50 years ago. Your children are majority non white now.

Not inclusive enough and alienates marginalized groups.

im racist towards white people all the fucking time

OP is a nigger downvoted

We come here to state facts that the rest of the world ignores. Like the mass raping of white children by muslims. Too "racist" to report. Or black murder statistics. It's not "racist" to address black racial gangs and thug culture predominating cities.

Anyway it's perfectly acceptable to call someone a cum-skin neo nazi faggot on here, but also we get to say "nigger" back because fuck you, that's equality.

He looks like Anders Björler

Attached: at the gates anders.jpg (320x400, 29K)

This is what leftwing retards actually believe

So let me get this straight, racism towards whites is ok, but racism towards people of color isn't?

I don't get this society

literally this
fpbp

Attached: 24350941765409f17629e4961ad5fb20.jpg (1024x1041, 261K)

group preference kiddo, I don't give a fuck

>Clearly the best race.
>Cries about invisible genocide
>Highest rate of homosexuals
>Highest rate of mental illness
>Highest rate of retardation
Hmm

Its a board of contradictions. You really shouldnt try to get it and just browse trump generals.

The jews did this

>>Highest rate of retardation
literally, most niggers are literally and unironically retarded

Attached: niggers.jpg (683x743, 94K)

It's not that racism is wrong, it's that people are hypocritical about it. It's fucked up that people can go on TV and talk about hating white people and how whites are responsible for all their woes, but if you complain about blacks then your life is ruined. Can't have your cake and eat it too, etc.

yeah jjust fuck us right
seriously fuck this place fuck niggers fuck mutts fuck medicans fuck liberals and FUCk jewwsss

the bottom 3 are not attributed to whites dumbfucker

this nigga belt taller than most people

Acting in your self interest is philosophically consistent.

>whites are cucked haha
>BLACKED
>got a problem white boi
>fug white people
>better feel lucky blacks want equality mo than revenge
>sheeit
>hey why come white people be raysis all of a sudden?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Either all racism is ok, including anti-white racism, or it isn't. If you want to be racist as a vulnerable minority, because you think that's going to help you rent-seek in a white majority society, its your gamble. Make up your mind, shitskins. Don't be surprised at the results.

Attached: white_chimpout.jpg (883x499, 84K)

racism is a hoax

>So let me get this straight, racism towards people of color is ok, but racism towards whites isn't?

You get it: racism is a bad thing so nobody can shame people based solely on a racial parameter OR racism is an harsh truth and there are qualitative differences between races that have to be eventually pointed out. You can't have it both way, that's the whole pont.

We're not the hypocrites: the (((media))) bombard us non-stop about marxist identity politics and we answer by playing the very same game.

Racism towards whites is ok because according to research and empirical evidence it's

ashkenazi jews
east asians

utter dogshit
whites

Whites are an inferior slave race only suitable for manual labor for those masters races, according to science. No really. Read the fucking Bell Curve sometime. It's why the NWO makes rational sense.

is nobody going to address yeah.jpg...

have you heard of the high elves?

That's because you are willingly stupid, poor by laziness, and probably inbred. White people CHOOSE to fucking retards and rest on their laurels.. Eat shit.

Attached: YOU CUNTS WILL PAY.jpg (267x345, 14K)

srsly. the fuck is goin on there. i saved it but didn’t unlock any mysteries

Of course, holy shit have you not read about the whole Australia/Afrikaner saga recently? It's pretty God damned clear that is how things are.

According to POL logic, jews are the best race.

>highest IQ
>control the most important industries
>brainwashed all of western europe
>extremely xenophobic

Attached: 1521236346043.jpg (610x960, 218K)

you mean that country where like 1/3rd of the population are communists?

Opposite of whats taught at college

"Sup Forums" opposes hypocrisy in general.. So if the powers that be are telling us that only whites are racist we will tell them that everyone else is racist against whites.

I must say though, Dutton's little shitshow has redpilled MILLIONS.

We're white, I'm not sure what the confusion is about. Saying "nigger" around a black person will offend them a lot more than saying "spic".

>actually falling for the Jew IQ meme
There are more high IQ whites than the total number of Jews in existence today.

i just want to know where he gets his pants pls

Have you ever asked yourself why people don't like being around black people in general?

Attached: 1515584184807.png (1740x1088, 229K)

jewish IQ is approx 98 on avg, far lower than the avg white/asian IQ. Their 'skill' is cleverness and shamelessness, and willingness to engage in dishonesty and deception that'd make a better man paralyzed with shame

i like how the JIDF turned 105 into 115, then 115 is now 135... they have a knack for inflating numbers, I wager it'll be 155 in a few years, and soon the chosen will be so intelligent and evolved they'll exist as an ethereal mist, perceptible only after very specific mixes of obscure drugs

I'm pretty easy on it, but i understand the frustration.

Most people crying about white racism do so only because of the cultural predication that "Racism is wrong" and find the hypocrisy alarming / aggravating.

Very few people here would care about racism against whites if western culture gave the same leniency to racism against other races.

Racism is just tribalism and is a fact of life.
The issue that whites have is that other races hate them but want to live in their countries and communities. They want to be part of whatever institutions or activities of whites as well.
The reverse is never true though. You never see whites wanting to mass migrate into societies that hate white people. Why?

Just look at Sup Forums, this is white identitarian board among many things. Yet it's filled with Jews trying to subvert it and non-whites shilling and shitting it up. What is their obsession with us? Why cant they use their own message boards?

nice moose knuckle

Has it? Other uni students are treating him like voldemort and buying into media DURRR RACISM bullshit