What's Sup Forums's IQ?

Solve this.

Attached: 1521521767353.png (691x291, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.co/insight/entrepreneur-dna-does-it-exist
youtube.com/watch?v=WLpZS6FTh5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

twelvty

Too scared your IQ is going to turn out to be 70?

Black triangle:
3, 5, 7
Only two blue vertical lines in examples:
leaves 3 as only answer
so 3

Bretty easy if you're not a brainlet

Not politics. Saged & Reported.

last 3 digits are my IQ

Is the answer antisemitism?

nonono, last 2 digits are my IQ, unless there is a 1 on the third digit then that coutsn. rooll.

no, counter-semitism

Your IQ is 83, good job, it's just high enough that you can enter the U.S. army. Any lower and you couldn't do shit.

then i will join the movement

Attached: 1506238022592.jpg (309x432, 34K)

5?

Yeah das rite

You're a retard
Only if operating by a line by line basis, look at the whole picture.

this

every single row and column has 1 of each triangle color

Every single row and column has 2 of the same vertical stripe color, and 1 different. Same story for the horizontal stripe

Although I haven't figured out the precise rule for the pattern (except for the triangles, they increment upward in a daisy chain), that should be the answer

It's fucking 3 you brainlet. Triangle has to be blue. Horizontal has to be yellow abd vertical has to be blue to balance it.

I might not answer your image correctly but I'm sure to be smarter than you.

I got to the conclusion it was 3; took me maybe 3 minutes though so idk if this is considered fast or slow?

Slow

it could be fast or slow depending on where you are on the test since they are timed

yeah i agree with this i got 7 also

3 is the only one that makes sense

what even is this
k, lets solve these assorted rectangles and triangles for.... something

took 25 seconds
I Am The Smartest

You ripped this from a Jordan Peterson video; all it takes is a glance to solve it faggot

Vertical stripe running down pattern yellow, yellow, blue blue, black black.

Final column yellow, blue 3, black.

Could it be an addition problem, going left to right?

So in the first case, a black triangle plus a yellow triangle = black horizantal bar and a yellow vertical bar

In the final line, blue triangle plus black triangle = blue horizantal bar, black vertical bar

So the middle should be yellow triangle + blue triangle = yellow horizantal bar, blue vertical bar

I can intuit that it's three, and I can also see that the cross-bar is the color of the first triangle in the row, and the vertical bar is the color of the second triangle, but it feels like there's a more robust pattern to be identified.

7 doesn't work, look at the rows and columns. It puts two yellow bars in the third column and two blue bars in the second

can someone explain to me why it cant be 7?

I'm going with 3. Does anyone see anything different?

that's exactly the point. All rows and columns have 2 of the same, and 1 different

Blue horizontal bar, if it was a black horizontal bar it would be the best answer. The answer is 3 see

this is correct

Their are three shapes and three colors
In the pattern there are
3 blue triangles
3 yellow triangles
2 black triangles
Therefore the answer has a black triangle
Vertical line
2 blue
3 black
3 yellow
The answer has a blue vertical line
horizontal line
3 blue
3 black
2 yellow
The answer has a yellow horizontal line

The answer is 3

This is from Peterson's video on IQ test isn't it?
It's 3 btw.
There are three yellow vertical lines, three black vertical lines and two blue vertical lines so the expected answer should have a blue vertical line. This keeps only 2,3 and 6 as possible answers.
There are three three black horizontal lines, three blue horizontal lines and two yellow horizontal lines. So the expected answer should contain one yellow horizontal line. Which gives answer 3.
For confirmation, also the triangles match. There are three blue triangles, three yellow triangles and two black triangles. The expected answer should contain a black triangle, which it does.

reverse image search gives me
fi.co/insight/entrepreneur-dna-does-it-exist
And it confirms the answer is 3

>There has to be a black triangle in every row and column.
>The vertical and horizontal bars appear twice in the same color per row and column.

Attached: IMG_2524.png (660x387, 69K)

Thanks for making me feel like brainlet even though I got the right answer

>tfw low in brainlet

Attached: IMG_2184.jpg (624x600, 81K)

7, took me 5 seconds.
Not exactly a tricky problem.

It's number 3.
There is 3 of each color of each shape and number 3 satisfies it. The Jordan Peterson speech confirms it's 3.

But again, it really does simply depend on what rule you decided to follow in your pattern-matching
You can find all sorts of patterns when you have limited information.

For example, find the rule:
2, 4, 6

Could it be that each term is the previous plus 2? Or each term is the sum of the two before?

See this user got the same answer as me, following the same rule: In that instance, it really is just up to your own imagination which rule is "more beautiful".

Christ, every kind of bar has been matched with the triangles already. It wouldn't be repeated, unless you're looking to the bars as a pattern? Still though 7 would create two rows with a couple of vertical yellow bars. By that token you can make the argument actually that every row has a vertical blue bar & every column a horizontal yellow bar. You don't need to confirm the pattern any more than this

What is this one?

Attached: aeFJCh8.png (660x387, 53K)

both of these sets of rules hold valid and both yield different answers

fuck wich one is more correct

Every row has 2 of each shape
answer is 2

This is the correct answer and the correct way to figure it out.

Took me 2min to get there btw.

Literally less than 30 seconds

>See this user got the same answer as me, following the same rule:
>Other people got it wrong too! Doesn't make my wrong answer any less invalid :^)

stars advance left every row
dots advance right ever row
triangles advance right every row

the colors match going both across a row and down it
going down a row however at least two of the colors match for two of the same shapes in the same position

I think this leaves 7

Attached: 1517433054446.png (645x729, 105K)

>Other people got it wrong too! Doesn't make my wrong answer any less invalid :^)
fuck off faggot, the point is you can get multiple answers. There is no "right" answer

When you have limited information, multiple pattern-matching solutions exist

I'm going with 3, user.
Did I win?

Attached: 1521196452096.png (680x638, 250K)

thinking about it again i think the correct answer would be the pattern that confirms to the most mathematical rules

while
conforms to 2 rules and yields a single answer

conforms to 3 rules and yields a single answer

so im guessing the correct answer is 3

Attached: 112884.png (1080x1920, 743K)

ideally you shouldn't consult the answers

How can i be smart again?

And this one you niggers?

Attached: e519894b-284f-4a22-9d6a-a90eb705248c.jpg (792x396, 122K)

actually laughed

Attached: 5w2U1W3.png (194x177, 31K)

It's the first two shapes in the row combined but then with the common elements removed.

Oh man, your IQ must be

Is there a set of rules to solve this? Just looks like gibberish without some kind of guideline

I dont think it can be three because if you look at the picture two of the shapes repeat in color
first column: two vertical yellow bars, two horizontal black bars
additionally the triangles never repeat in color and the final column contains triangles with all three colors so this immediately eliminates triangle patterns not composed of three colors

so then we have 4 3 6 and 7. 6, 4, repeat a traingle color 3 contains no shpaes that match in color.

The answer must be 7

Attached: f93.png (680x598, 299K)

Fuck

7 clearly.

A single line from center to 6'o'clock

Left to right. Similar objects are subtracted, different objects are added

Fug. There’s got to be a way to increase cognitive performance in this certain area.

Figures common in the first two of each row cancel out.
Grey triangle goes away
orange circle, blue crosshair, and blue triangle form the answer.

Like some triangles definy your intelligence

Do these actually work? surprised I got both tests in the thread correct under 20 seconds, where would I get real IQ test to really get a robust representation of where I am on the paradigm?

>Do these actually work?
yes brainlet, they actually work

Attached: 1518147218238.png (408x450, 34K)

Thems be fightin words, user.
You better be careful or else, fren.

Attached: 1519421551510.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

listen to Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=WLpZS6FTh5I

Attached: 1510845558509.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

Attached: OsJnY9a.png (261x314, 27K)

correct

how could it be fucking 3?
3 misses the pattern of the bars matching

It’s 1

This

Come on user. Come on.