HUGE HAPPENING

Turkish police say they have seized 1.4kg (3lb) of Californium-252
K I L O G R A M S

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43463195

Attached: wtfhappening.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Californium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Officially only 250g are produced a year.

Oh NO!!!!
Not a dirty bomb that doesn't even do anything!!

Proof that California is in decay.

yes user, it's worth $70m because it does nothing of value

rofl, nothing to see here. It's used to identify if gold or silver is real or not. has nothing to do with bombs or anything like that.

Attached: 1507081174266.jpg (201x255, 8K)

Underrated

Attached: 1424113092437.jpg (592x754, 52K)

Do you know do you even know what americium is???

Even radioactive particles which only give off alpha decay could be dangerous in an explosive weapon. If you could aresolize it enough, and people breathed it in, it could kill.

If it is legit we have a problem. That would be the most Californium ever found in one place at one time. They shop each gram in a ten ton cask. There is no way they really found Californium in a random car.

ITS HAPPENING
TURKISH MILITARY TRANSMITTING SOS SIGNALS
ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING

Attached: haha yes good one.png (298x296, 175K)

that rocket must be an electrical engineer

Attached: image.jpg (499x499, 102K)

Attached: laff.png (706x669, 43K)

So all of a sudden they find roughly 6 years worth of this material from some random car?

With the troop movements around and in Syria combined with this, something is going on for real.

They put a gram into a 10 ton cask? For what purpose?

Americium from smoke alarms, thorium from gas mantles, there's a heap of radioactive material you can collect at home if you know how.

Smoke alarms.

I think he meant to write "ship" instead of "shop"

Heavy transport cask to minimize radiation while in transit. And then they catch some roach with 1.4 kilos in the trunk of his piece of shit Peugeot.

How to collect radon?

Shit, I read it wrong. 0.25g, not 0.25kg. Either the turks are getting it wrong or there's a massive off-book production facility

Pic related. It seems it is standard procedure when dealing with a "strong neutron emitter." The only issue is I can't find any DOE documents newer than 40 years ago on the matter.

Attached: 220px-CfShield.jpg (220x287, 14K)

The Turks cannot be for real then, there is some kind of mistake.

>"A californium atomic bomb need be no bigger than a pistol bullet. You could build a hand-held six-shooter to fire bullets that would explode on contact with the force of 10 tons of TNT."

The image of the haul from the Turkish paper that broke the story. It's got to be something else.

Attached: kaliforniyum,nUjJDLZMd0OzU5fAKRgMAw.jpg (960x720, 95K)

REVOLVER OCELOT CONFIRMED

>each of them were meant to be separate bombs of varying strength

nobody is transporting californium in plastic tubes.

Attached: horse shit.jpg (609x343, 20K)

Probably turn out to be californium contaminated waste from a reactor, mining or hospital. Still enough to cause a panic as a dirty bomb, not many actual casualties.

its worth millions a gram, less than a gram is produced annually by the US and Russia. nobody is misplacing it or letting it float about in a towel heads boot, this is a put up job or a confused cockroach, which i guess is more likely.

Happens every day! Don't worry about it goyim.

I mean 0.000001% type contamination, enough to get the right energy spike readings. Or yeah, completely wrong roaches.

Look more like lead glass honestly, especially due to the way its glitter and reflect the light, which is known to be a radioactive isolator, often used in x-ray machinery and other nuclear related field of engineering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Californium

the wiki already reflects this happening, and claims it to be "the largest quantity of Californium ever produced at once. "

Attached: 1507059022504.jpg (465x582, 34K)

>The first thing to understand is that no-one buys californium by the gram. They buy it by the microgram. So it isn't really $27 million dollars per gram, it is $27 per microgram. You only need a few micrograms for most purposes, which is fortunate since the global production rate is something like half a gram per year.

Attached: Radioactive turkey.png (1056x1384, 358K)

>the wiki already reflects this happening
I think this is more of a testament to the unreliability of Wikipedia. there's a news piece, somebody uses it as a source to edit the article in Wiki.

Iran is going to dirty nuke the US and EU within the next 10 years

Despite what the BBC says I think there is a flaw in this story somewhere. Besides, the only things dirty bombs destroy is property values.

If you want to turn a billion dollars or property into a superfund clean up site with NO casualties from radiation, dirty bombs are great.

Attached: 1519099839411.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Attached: A7BB01CE-47CE-4592-82CF-F97B96F00B99.gif (260x242, 625K)

Attached: 1455962196003.jpg (500x454, 63K)

this is what is needed to shield just ONE gram of californium-252.
TONS of lead.

Attached: 354724.jpg (247x440, 20K)

There are NO COINCIDENCES.

Attached: Substance.png (1064x1452, 957K)

Clever, I like it

>implying roaches/arabs/muslims transport their C 252 like white people
They probably just hid it in their anus.

go to texas and stick a balloon on your faucet.

>cockroaches are able to safely transport radioactive material

SO BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Attached: 1497270711131.png (1600x1000, 941K)

Anyone remember that shipping container incident with radioactive substances they found in the us a year back that caused a panic? Whatever happened with that.

I kek'd
Have a Führer.

Attached: 91A705FE-2DE4-431A-BDAD-9F62074ACC24-16822-000019DAE3357CEA.jpg (306x411, 18K)

That's so metal

Attached: tenor.gif (373x280, 1.04M)

so this is the syrian false flag they we were hearing chatter about all week

Attached: 1521347070777.jpg (344x541, 145K)

but the bullets will instantly heat the gun to 2500c and fatally irradiate anyone holding the gun or standing within 50 meters of it.

I think I can answer this californium stuff.

Put simply the turks did not ID the stuff. They simply found some paperwork with it. Likely it only has a very tiny amount of the stuff.

Even more likely is it is all americurium. No californium at all.

so what can this bad boy do?

can it be made into a dirty bomb?

pretty decent catch by the roaches to be honest family

TURKISH POLICE SEIZE SMOKE ALARM

So yo sayn that roaches now have nuclear weapon n shiet?

Attached: sensible chuckle.jpg (409x379, 37K)

I wonder where it was going. I doubt this is the first time it was smuggled.

Considering it is produced in Russia and USA only, I think it may be Russians sending it to Iran.

if 1.4kg of californium - 252 was used as the casing for a regular atomic bomb, or divided between a few hundred conventional dirty bombs placed in each continent, it would kill every living organism on the face of the earth.
even if a few grams just spilled on the floor, an entire city would die.

Attached: Michio Kaku.jpg (630x420, 158K)

>Californium

What' s that? Does it turn one into a faggot?

>If you are able to make a good enough explosive, it could possibly kill people.
Do you realize the problem with your line of thinking here?

Clearly.... you can read your CIA talking points.

Why don't you tie in in N.Korea and Lebanon for good measure?

kek, very accurate

Attached: homeless camp oakland ca.jpg (768x512, 105K)

>Californium

I had to fucking Google if this was a joke or not fuck that state i hope it falls into the sea like everyone promised.

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x163, 12K)

Officially is the keyword. I wouldn't trust anything official on nuclear matters.

FUUUUUUCK I’M NOT READY TO DIE JUST YET , I need to live the ww3 in bunker and join the kike murder project in the aftermath

Wow

>not wanting the world to be cleansed in nuclear fire
you need to lurk moar

Tool promised that in 1996 and it never happened.

Attached: Tool.jpg (480x358, 9K)

>not cleansing the world further after the initial nuclear fire
Also, how do you post with geopgraphic location? I can only post with certain vpns , give me your secret senpai so I drop the memeflag.

They're trying to terraform land so only roaches can survive.

They are making a new album though. So maybe California falls into the sea then?

I'm at my uni right now, so I don't have any blocked websites except wikipedia. I usually post with VPN too.

Doesn't really seem like a safe way to store it, especially the bag in the middle.

RT were screeching on Monday that the US had armed 12 rebel groups with chemical weapons with which to do false flag attacks and that a false flag was imminent and America was planning to strike Syria as a 'reaction' to it.
This stuff sounds like it would make a good false flag event that is onna media scale big enough to justify flattening Damascus.
That's not to say ONLY America would do it. It's kind of suspicious this shit is discovered in a Datsun Cherry being shipped by some dirty toe rags that have never had £700 never mind $70,000,000.

Attached: IMG_3022.gif (400x400, 3M)

>eduroam can access Sup Forums
good to know , know I’ll have more reasons to actually go there

Numbers confirm this underrated post.

So what's it like in Turkey

proof that California is smart enough to discover an element, unlike your retarded bitch ass

Attached: 1505479294994.jpg (636x616, 69K)

with plastic caps and a big plastic bag filled with it, nobody is carrying radio active material like that. That being said, What gives? why would Turkey put out the terror factor like that if it's not radioactive, conditioning?

news outlets say it was rosin , completely non radioactive and totally not calfornium according to a nuclear researchers in ankara.

Pretty good, I watch anime all day, play video games and shitpost on Sup Forums with VPN. Write green on some other board. Life's good tbqh senpai.

Screencap please.
This is actually funny.
Today Malaysia Mike Maldraw the fag was not a fag.

Attached: 1348091538581.jpg (645x770, 106K)

Im imagining a lump of rock spreading gayness like chaos corruption.

they are the original 56%, but with islam, what do you expect.

No it just proves you're in beta decay

>plastic bag
>plastic test tubes
ummm isn't that a little bit....dangerous

This is a highly radioactive heavy metal

Attached: 1517060304639.jpg (400x329, 36K)

There is no way that's rosin. They found it and the first thing they assumed it was Californium without further proof?
Even if it's not Californium, it is clearly something important and telling it's rosin is a cover up attempt.

Well, I don't know why the turks would be concerned with radioactivity.

I heard roaches survive even a fallout after all.

Attached: Turkroach_Roaches_Cigarette_Turk_Ugly_Tag_Ugly_Unnecessary_Implied_Anyway.jpg (800x565, 267K)

Yeah, who the fuck smuggles fucking rosin in tubes?

There's trash all over the streets and people with no boundaries. The smell of BO is prevalent as nobody has an actual shower (they bathe with buckets of boiling water) and their use of spices in food. A family of 5 on a moped is not an uncommon sight. Children trying to sell you gum while trying to pickpocket you isn't uncommon.

The food is some of the best food on the planet, there is a diverse amount of climates, from beautiful beaches to impressive mountainsides. The cost of living is very good and you can live like a king with USD. People treat you very nice if you're western (they think you're rich and try to befriend you for gibs) unless they are Kurd. Their Women can be very attractive, or are babushka tier. Islam is much more relaxed than you might think, but still pretty prevalent. People are very nationalistic.

>We have the sub
>...

Attached: nyoh.jpg (480x360, 28K)

For fucking what? Why is it even used?

pathetic beta shit.turks are the real chads

>islam is much more relaxed
idk man it sure doesnt feel that way. One of the reasons I post on Sup Forums is thst there is no other place on the internet I can use to speak my undying rage against the current goverment. If I write the half of the things I post in here to some turkish websites I’ll probably get v& eventually

Beta white
>Uses huge lead tank to transport 1 gram of Californium 232

Chad Turk
>Puts 1.4 Kilograms of Californium an a plastic bag and carries it in his pocket