50 years ago he knew about the impending technocracy and super computers being used to derive algorithms to predict...

>50 years ago he knew about the impending technocracy and super computers being used to derive algorithms to predict human behavior and control the masses

If that was set in motion 50 years, what is being set in motion today?

Attached: teddy.jpg (550x495, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/deep-code/understanding-the-blue-church-e4781b2bd9b5
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bombs innocent people
>increases Terrorist laws and (((CIA/FBI))) funding to hunt evil white man

Keep posting this kike. I'm sure you'll recruit more false flags mental illeness to use against whites.

Attached: kill yourself faggot.jpg (429x271, 9K)

k now that you've had your emotional outburst hopefully we can continue the thread with some replies that actually answer the question. thanks.

My dick in your anus.

Reminder to sage jewish slide threads

>sage jewish slide threads
>if I use this buzzword hopefully they'll ignore this thread

I'm not promoting Ted at all, he's merely an example I'm using to ask a question, faggot

I'm with you, OP.

I get the concern you are addressing. I think Ted's agenda focused primarily on destroying the power structures established by group think.

>impending

medium.com/deep-code/understanding-the-blue-church-e4781b2bd9b5

Probably because he was a genius who saw the writing on the wall. It’s also not a new idea. Asimov wrote about it Foundation. A book written in 1951.

If only we had some way to figure out what his goals were

>the MSM is used to shape and control the population

this is entry-level Sup Forums, c'mon kiddo

>smart enough to predict technocratic dystopia
>dumb enough to try to stop it with bombs
Surely if he was so smart he could have devised a more effective method of stopping it?

I don't think his intention was to stop it but more to raise awareness. IMO, something that still lacks. Not saying he failed but people just can't keep pace with technology. Seems terrorism somewhat forces people to stop and think. Just saying...

Without A.I. Humanity will not survive. Fuck luddite brainlets

Being a professional baseball player doesn't make you a professional race car driver. But yeah, he was a bit on the autistic side - illiterate sand niggers in the desert devise better IEDs than Ted ever did. Also, not sure why he thought killing a handful of nobodies would solve anything? He was very aware of what was happening but clearly something was off.

>without something that didn't exist for thousands of years humanity wouldn't survive

Bullshit.

Technocuck

The big danger isn’t technological innovation, the danger is the possibility of humanity not reaching these levels or developing A.I. soon enough. The danger of humanity stagnating. I can see obvious signs of it. The global IQ decreasing annually, more useless eaters, more democracy, etc.

This

It's inevitable.. We will integrate with AI and with genetic engineering we will have 300 IQs and live 1000 years and conquer the stars.. Then the idea of race kind of takes on a different context..

Attached: ___ghost_in_the_shell____by_sangrde-db4grox.jpg (1024x1273, 497K)

With the decreasing IQ we'll resort to a society of tribalism and the technology and infrastructure will slowly revert itself. Global population will plummet. Natural order will be restored. History will repeat itself. This is exactly what the human race needs to survive - not some robot AI to take care of it while we're all sitting in Walmart scooters hooked up to VR.

no fuck you. He's right, this whole thing was BS. His manifesto was written in Langley.

og no like caveputer bash with rock make eagle tribe strong again

Attached: 1508783378328.png (408x406, 33K)

>thinking we will have super computers being used to derive algorithms to predict human behavior and control the masses when our energy sources are significantly declining

hell we will be lucky to have hospitals and education in 50 years with the EROIEs we are heading towards... this level of complexity cannot exist without the high grade high return energy our society was birthed from

>t. shillBot.exe

Look user, I'm a religious person and a nationalist.. Conservatives tend to lean towards tradition and what has came from the past that is tried and true to work with holding the bonds of society together. I also used to not be a "transhumanist" or thought it was dumb and larpy.

Recent developments like in the last few years only have convinced me that it doesn't matter what you think. My friend described it like "It doesn't matter if I don't want to be hit by a tsunami that's coming at me I'm going to be hit by it." It will be gradual but the future lies in technology we can't even begin to fathom right now. And I agree with Japan user if we don't figure something out fast to save humanity from our decadence and stagnation then decay is inevitable and as much as living in literal Fallout NV sounds fun I doubt it would be.

Attached: 1521444207544.png (755x708, 31K)

This will be your ai utopia in reality:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit

>living in literal Fallout NV sounds fun I doubt it would be

See, this is the problem. You're scared of death and struggle, so you will sacrifice anything to preserve your comfort level. What you're failing to grasp is that mass death and struggle is inevitable if humanity is to be saved at this point. Literally 90-99% of the human population is going to have to die, but you don't want that to happen because it's "too hard". It's not about what is "fun", it's about what is necessary.

>expand government and restrict freedom because bad people do bad things

Why is anything legal?

Like I said I'm religious so I'm not afraid of death. I just don't think that an apocalyptic wasteland is necessarily "progress". You sound like an anarcho-primitivist or something.

Regardless, the tsunami is coming for us all and there's no escaping it. Unless we somehow manage to destroy ourselves before then but even still it's probly the wealthiest and most talented types who produce these new generations of tech who will survive.

You talk about fear but fear of the unknown is what motivates fear about AI. Also distrust in corporations and governments and all that but I think it's a deeper-seated fear.

Attached: Human-head-outline-with-circuit-board-inside.jpg (752x500, 103K)

heh, no one in this thread has looked into the real motivations behind Ted's bombings. he stated in an interview that his intention #1 was vengeance, after he went on a hike and noticed construction happening in an area that he once enjoyed because it was wild. his #2 intention was yes, to raise awareness, that's why his only demand was that the mainstream news publish his fucking Manifesto, which they did.

Teddy K was a genius and connected the dots by reading data and seeing how things would go 10-20 years into the future, but his approach (bombings) was 100% stupid, and we can all see what happened: he got caught and is now serving life in maximum security with little or no access to what he loved most: Nature and reading books. he's 100% fucked and will die in prison.

Lastly, he got caught because his own brother ratted him out to the Feds. His brother recognized the phrased "cool headed-logicians" and linked it to Ted's writing.

tl;dr Ted's motivation was to get revenge against the techno-industrial system for constantly ruining Nature, after he noticed construction happening nearby one of his favorite hiking spots, he mentions this as the thing that pissed him off so much to start the bombings (in an interview he states this you can look it up using any search and some time)...he didn't predict anything he just connected the dots and realized it would continue into the future. during the time period Ted lived freely, there was already rapid technological advancement and increasing liberalism (since the 1970's onward) so it's not like he foresaw the future...he was literally living in the early stages and just pictured it would continue and grow, and yes he was right.

My point is that his approach was stupid and probably less than 250,000 people have read his manifesto AND really believe in it. At this point the world we live in is so degen that probably more people have read 50 shades of grey. He failed. He changed nothing but go down in history as crazy.

He was a math professor and saw they were being asked to write algorithms to define human behavior that was going to be plugged into a super computer. He couldn't bare what was happening, so he thought he could go innawoods and escape. His final breaking point, as you describe, was when it reached his hiding place.

So I disagree, I don't think it was that he saw this technology as it was not yet mainstream during that time. He was ahead of the curve and had insight into projects that 99.9% of people didn't even realize until 2010.

you don't know shit about super computers

years ago he knew about the impending technocracy and super computers being used to derive algorithms to predict human behavior and control the masses
Unsurprising, he was a mathematician after all.