AUS/POL AIRPORT EDITION

How are things boys?

Teenager who 'brutally bashed a doctor and his son at the Australian Open' is granted bail despite police fears he will reoffend – as it's revealed he 'attacked three others that night'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5520235/Teen-accused-bashing-doctor-Australian-Open-granted-bail.html

'Homemade explosive' is found outside a police station and court house - as a bomb disposal robot clears the scene

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5520447/Frankston-Bomb-unit-called-Melbourne-court-house.html

Melbourne Airport chaos: Hundreds of people are forced to queue in huge line for security checks - but staff tell frustrated travellers it's just the 'standard Monday rush'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5516855/Melbourne-airport-delays-force-hundreds-travelers-wait.html

One Nation declares $30,000 for use of James Ashby's plane

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/one-nation-declares-30-000-for-use-of-james-ashby-s-plane

Border Force staff have little confidence in senior management, survey reveals

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-20/border-force-staff-scathing-assessment-of-senior-management/9565924

Sunrise brings in Indigenous experts following public outcry

unv.is/theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sunrise-brings-in-indigenous-experts-following-public-outcry-20180320-p4z56y.html

Attached: sheila.jpg (590x600, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seek.com.au/job/35796856?type=standard&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35795888?type=standout&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35789080?type=standout&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35768073?type=standard&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. The Liberal in SA is actually pretty based
2. Why the fuck did the voters of Batman put their first preferences as 36% Labor, 32% Greens 7% Australian Conservatives since the Liberals weren't running there? Is there any hope?
3. How fucked is this comm-games and speed limit bullshit at the Coast/Brissy?

>Border Force staff have little confidence in senior management

That's because senior management is fucking poo loos

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-182425.png (1334x1745, 1.14M)

>attacks 4 random people
>doesn't even steal their shit
>judges are so pozzed no actual punishment is handed out
Jesus fuck me I can't believe anyone actually defends our broken justice system and these fucking animals

>Batman

Usually we call that place Democratic People's Republic of Yarra. Residents are ultra-left terrorists.

>mother of seven
FUCKING NUKE ME CUNTS

It's (((Melbourne))) in one picture.

Do you have more aussie pics? my aussie folder is so empty, its rather sad

Attached: file.png (450x477, 13K)

Did you contact your local state MP about section 87AAB and 87AAD in Victoria's constitution?
If you haven't, why complain?

Holy fuck, daily reminder that the Border Force are little economic dictators and their senior management force them to literally act outside of the law with 0 possible recourse from citizens.

In fact one of the quickest ways to climb the ranks if you work there is to get a lot of shit banned.

I wonder what's going on over there and why this story popped up.

>When they lived in Africa they were afraid of committing crimes because the african police would bash them to death with metal poles or the villagers would set them on fire
>come to Australia, no repercussions if crimes are committed in Victoria
>get away scott free because nobody wants to be seen as racist in Victoria

Australian laws are completely outdated and don't apply to subhumans who come from an unruly country, they grow up to fear violence for crime, they come here and realise that fear doesn't exist anymore because they are G and they don't get caught.

So arabs are killing arabs.

Can they do it a little more often pls.

No, it's a Jigaboo killing a lebbo.

Melbourne in one picture.

> In Africa if you steal you lose a hand
> Maybe even get shoved in a tire and set on fire
> In Australia if you steal you're given more welfare benefits and a stiff talking to
True that

Judges are the biggest problem in this country. We need to start electing them and get rid of these white hating extremists.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-28-02-32-50-1.png (1080x1774, 709K)

The fuck is wrong with Melbourne?

cold weather reduces brain function

Then explain why Africans are dumb as fuck

melanin makes you stupid

Attached: 45.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Fuck me its all happening here today driverless cars running over cunts in Sydney. Bogan on the news flips his shit in Centrelink cos he didn't get gibs. African lady says were all in Centrelink for same reason despite fact Bogan is pissed nigger got gibs first.

>Ashby Planegate still going
What the fuggg :DD

Found the problem
>female officer

I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1476523051372.jpg (500x486, 50K)

pls do, my neetbux won't pay for themselves

Me neither. Been in full-time employment for a week, and it's hell. The work itself is fine; it's all the office politics and peripheral tedious bullshit I've walked into that's the pain.

>Be unemployed
>Be poor and miserable

>Get employed
>Have money but more miserable and have no time or energy to enjoy my money

Fuck this country, fuck life.

>>Be unemployed
>>Be poor and miserable

U serious? I'm about to but an xbox X courtesy of the goverment

you'll slowly get used to it, i was unemployed for a while until i got my job. been working for a few months, but ill never get used to these 5 am starts, fuck me dead

Part of the problem
>why won't somebody think of the womenz
This is only an "issue" because females are involved, being assaulted is part of the job

Who gives a fuck about $30k for a plane? I'm surprised you can get planes that cheap. A shitty small boat would cost that.

>Be unemployed
>Be poor and miserable
that's me, i've been trying to get some work but i've only managed to get a couple of interviews but no call backs.
im 20, i did 6 months work in a factory on maintenance for a course last year, i worked a retail job in 2016 and i did a bit of construction site work in 2017
where's my fucking job
WHERE IS MY FUCKING JOB

Attached: mfw.jpg (448x329, 16K)

Even in the most quiet office I've ever worked at the women were bitching at each other. You should be able to punch on at work and slap any nasty gossipy bitches.

My workplace is employing taking on whomever

address?
please say brisbane

Attached: 1521513394399.jpg (600x776, 56K)

listening to the senate at the moment, Labor are going after One Nation, ABC is just doing their bit too to go after One Nation.

Post tits

>tfw just lock myself in my office all day so I can just sit quietly and get on with my work and pretend I'm taking a call when someone wants to come in and talk to me

feels good man2

No

NSW

Why do nig nogs nig?

Women's liberation was a giant scam

Attached: teach_your_wife.png (590x303, 78K)

fucking savage primates.

Attached: 35682568247.jpg (907x1265, 131K)

thanks for trying, mate

Attached: 28872638_797577117096360_6214073911008164677_n.jpg (960x600, 56K)

the judges are all pedophiles being blackmailed.

>women addicted to wine
probably every woman i've met.

you need to meet a better class of women.
Difficult in this country, but not impossible.

Attached: good_advice2.png (1280x500, 208K)

>when the gang allegedly attacked them.

Is there a name for redpills that are administered so violently?

Cunt's fucked.

R U sorry yet, cunts?

Attached: 9BC2639D-46BB-4E99-A6B5-523B3A009A6E.png (671x377, 384K)

Attached: 25724572457.jpg (879x1328, 138K)

>>Teenager who 'brutally bashed a doctor and his son at the Australian Open' is granted bail despite police fears he will reoffend – as it's revealed he 'attacked three others that night'

We seriously need some Judge Dredd style cops in this country, coppers are out there every day scraping the scum off the streets and then the cuck courts just let them go back out so they have to get picked up again. Fuck all the piss weak judges in this country, shit is happening in every fucking state.

Watching that little piece of shit BTFO our sanctimonious media was the absolute highlight of that year.

m8, im a lower class unemployed 20 year old who lives in a town north of a city, there's no better class for women.
they're all fat alcoholics and uni students

>'Homemade explosive' is found outside a police station and court house - as a bomb disposal robot clears the scene
Absolute madmen!

You the Raymond Terrace bro from yesterday?
There are diamonds even in the lower classes. Just got to get them before they hit their 20s
>married my wife of 11 years when she was 19

How u doin qt
Tits+timestamp and I will white knight 4 u

fucken legend, i wish i could shake his hand.

>what is neuromelanin

>Female officer
We need more women in the police force!
QUICK, BAN MALE RECRUITS!

A mimicking key that blocks neurotransmitters acting

>being assaulted is part of the job
I kinda think this is true, and women are fucking idiots if they cry about it and choose to be cops (then again, 'fucking idiot' is probably redundant after writing 'women'), and it bumps up the charge, but it's not just pigs, it's nurses and doctors and shit too.
Methheads need to burn.

no im not the raymond terrace bloke, im from fucking caboolture

Part time here
I also barely get taxed.

Is there physical requirements on being a police officer?

>Is there a name for redpills that are administered so violently?
Red pill Vaccines, Red pill enemas...Dunno this needs more thought

That's a good idea. Just stfu and be a quiet cunt. Make out you have little personality if any annoying people want to be friends.

How do we get rid of Abos cunts bros?

A female (hard to tell the difference) Abo tried to get a refund for a phone at my store that we didnt even sell, called me a white cunt and threw the phone at me like a monkey.

If I didnt like my job that cunt would have been knocked the fuck out.

Used to live near there, stole Pineapples all the time. Was pretty great accept any QLD'er over the age of 40 is an absolute cunt

>59 000 people
I refuse to believe there's not a single girl between the ages of 16 and 20 that's a virgin in that town.

>major parties heist billions of dollars whenever they're in
>Try to make the voters outraged over the aerial equivalent of a 2nd hand hatchback

I wish the media would go broke.

Yeah, freedom is slavery, women must work some meaningless job and ruin her child rearing prospects.

post bob. make lasagna bitch.

you clearly dont know the area

Attached: 1520091641142.jpg (803x1024, 93K)

>3. How fucked is this comm-games and speed limit bullshit at the Coast/Brissy?
Cunt's fucked meme flagger

Not to mention the Games Lane is going to make matters worse

what's this about brissie speed limits?
i havent been out last couple of days, are they limiting it for something retarded?

When you read the early illuminists they write to each other about how important it is to get women into factories where they can be easily accessed by men for sex in order to destroy the family unit.
>women's lib literally invented by men who were looking to make fucking women easier

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

>All those greedy boomers on qanda last night.

>population drops
Oh noes! Better import workers!
>imports get gibs and break shit
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??!

>Pic related

Attached: hell.jpg (357x815, 59K)

then move. If you're 20 and have no financial obligation to stay just pack up and leave.
There's heaps of jobs for anyone willing to move to work them.

>If you're 20 and have no financial obligation to stay just pack up and leave.
Family is still an obligation, you don't give a shit if your parents have to move into a home I take it?

>then move
i have no money to move and i have no job

What happened on Cuck&A last night? Im intrigued

>prices go up after supply goes up and demand goes down
Fucking economy's broken.

I have the chance of courting a 14 year old here at my church.
Anyone got tips?

Attached: 92dd7a7b833.jpg (500x671, 58K)

I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure my parents never end up in a home. I don't care if I have to work two jobs or even move back home. They went through so much shit to make sure my younger sister and I had everything we needed. Putting them in a home would be a massive betrayal in my mind.

pedo.

No, theres plenty of good fuckable, good looking women out there. Dont be that guy.

Jesus Christ, who let these fucking people in.

>[insert joke about molester priests]

Got that out of the way for you.

>What happened on Cuck&A last night? Im intrigued

They had a conga line of boomers set up to cry poor with regards to their gibs being taken away.

>Putting them in a home would be a massive betrayal in my mind
Good lad IMO.
Still living at home with mum (cheaper living in the garage than renting). She might be a filthy boomer but the left's plan for destroying the family cannot be allowed at a personal level.

you don't need money or things in order to move. Pick a farm, make a phone call, sell up everything you can't take with you and get on a bus (or train).

seek.com.au/job/35796856?type=standard&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35795888?type=standout&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35789080?type=standout&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704
seek.com.au/job/35768073?type=standard&userqueryid=d56b99443d0af99cb6a1ef83c7ee9e68-3351704

The last one specifically states that experience isn't necessary and they're willing to train you

>electing

You misspelt executing

Wait.

demand from natives going down, but that's inflated by imported demand.
Also housing supply lags like all hell compared to other economic goods, especially when it's used as a fucking investment

Meanwhile us 20-30 year olds gotta make it hard to even think about dreaming of having a house one day.

Boomers were a mistake

and an insufferable chief political editor for Buzzfeed Australia

>fuckable
once you do that you've straight up married them

Attached: two_become_one.png (745x172, 43K)