Tomo-chan

smuuuuuug

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna be an ant and get stepped on by Misuzu!

inb4 vomit edits

I want to watch the smug leave Misuzu's face as I choke the life out of her!

Are they releasing these an hour earlier now, or did they just forget about Daylight Savings Time? Do japs even recognize DST?

yes yes smug look at that smug haha very funny a smug anime girl

Japan (and most of Asia I believe) doesn't follow DST.

Waking up an hour earlier in the summer for no reason is not a thing in Japan.

Are you ok?

>Daylight Saving Time
Drop the s. It is wrong.

ay no

Japs don't recognize Daylight Saving Time.
I mean, user, I'm a flipfag and we don't recognize DST. That's an american thing.
I don't think any other country recognizes DST other than America, don't know why Americans still follow it either.

I think there's one state that doesn't use it. It's weird. Hell, doesn't China only have one timezone? Now THAT is retarded.

>DST is a American only thing
Nope
A lot of countries do it.

Also
>Industrialized societies generally follow a clock-based schedule for daily activities that do not change throughout the course of the year. The time of day that individuals begin and end work or school, and the coordination of mass transit, for example, usually remain constant year-round. In contrast, an agrarian society's daily routines for work and personal conduct are more likely governed by the length of daylight hours and by solar time, which change seasonally because of the Earth's axial tilt. North and south of the tropics daylight lasts longer in summer and shorter in winter, with the effect becoming greater the further one moves away from the tropics.

>By synchronously resetting all clocks in a region to one hour ahead of standard time (one hour "fast"), individuals who follow such a year-round schedule will wake an hour earlier than they would have otherwise; they will begin and complete daily work routines an hour earlier, and they will have available to them an extra hour of daylight after their workday activities. However, they will have one fewer hour of daylight at the start of each day, making the policy less practical during winter.
It's basically some bullshit made up to get another hour of productivity out of people in industrialized nations.

Plenty of countries do. DST should die though.

>doesn't China only have one timezone? Now THAT is retarded.
not when most of them live on the coast and everyone else is basically just a subject to Beijing.

This, fuck being an even more of a wageslave.

Sakatchewan, Arizona & Sonora seem like kindred spirits.

I see he finished his meal.

>Burgers being retarded again

Yeah, I get your reply to my post. I really don't see a point why DST is still applicable in the current year.
It's just there to confuse people.

Hope the people who TL Tomo-chan translate this early.

Most of Western Europe observes DST, m8
What 3rd world shithole are you from?

U R a Gay here, we used DST for some years but we dropped it when we realized it was absolutely retarded.

>U R a Gay
is that brazil's shoes or butt buddy?

Is it time?

They can't think straight, user.
Let them be retarded, they're happy beign like that

Argentina's flaccid dick.
ie The southest guay.

For pic related?

Apparently daylight savings time based on the thread

I was thinking of tomboys.

I really don't get your criteria, do you think anyone using Tomo reaction images on a Tomo thread is your probably dead buttbuddy?

All I was asking is if it's tomboy time. What if someone here has a dead tomboy friend? Do you think they're happy?

that's the nice one right?

>tfw it's reached a point where these threads aren't the same without the former "you know who" who posts the same images all the time

>Anything in latino-america being nice

It’s okay user, he loves dead tomboys.

Go away Voldemort.

Well, yeah user, it's Tomo time, but the TL isn't here yet.
Where's the TL anyways? After that I will leave said thread.

The user-TL doesn't release when the text is too hard.

Yes I do

There was one user who had a tomboy girlfriend, apparently a 10/10 idealized one who left and died of disease. Then there was another who was actually trucked on Christmas due to a drunk driver.

>not loving all forms of tomboys, whatever they may be
All tomboys are special and deserve to be loved.

What would a ghost tomboy even be like? How would you help her pass on?

It's a weird thing considering he's just a drawing but am I the only one that gets Korean vibes from Jun?

Why are all the middle school haircuts so much better than the normal ones?

>believing what you read here
user, neither of those stories are real.

>What would a ghost tomboy even be like?
that's easy

This. We all know that Seo isn’t writing this story thus they either lived happily ever after or they lost. Likely the latter.

he doesn't have a bowl cut so no

Not the usual translater but I was bored...

They tend to be spooky.

I don't get it. What did she mean by this?

>heavy
Dense, user
dense

How much does Misuzu weigh?

I guess I could have used some other word, but I was conditioned by the tittle being literally "heevi".
Anyways it's not dense, it's more like he's thinking too seriously about an issue that should be treated more lightly.

hope this doesn't bring translator turf drama

this series has a long history of multiple teams.

obsessed?

>tfw you will never see Yandere Jun stalk Tomo

More like overthinking perhaps.

What the fuck are you talking about?

overthinking doesn't have a negative connotation. he replies that he hates her. It's a subtle or not so subtle insult.

I don't really like the wording. I know it's picky but I could never see Misuzu say "That's a lie!" when she never talks in an excited manner.

Alright I seriously don't get it. Why can't he have multiple friends? This seems more complicated than it actually is

Can they just fuck already?

>swiggity swooty i'm coming for that booty

he's never really had another friend.

>you always seem tone by yourself
>why don't you try making some friends?
why don't you misuzu, Why. Don't. You?
>you just don't want to right?
>to make a friend other than tomo
oh right... Misuzu and Jun are basically the same person.

>dropout

He's been shown to have numerous friends several times throughout the manga, so this almost seems like a meaningless retcon for dramatic purposes. Plus, that hasn't even seemed like Jun's problem, so it's just an all around weird chapter to me.

It's not more friends but specifically, it's "トモの代わり" which is "Tomo's replacement" that he dislikes the idea of.

But he's saying that making another friend would mean he'd have to replace Tomo which doesn't make sense. He can have Tomo and another friend too.

She has Carol now.

he did, the twins, at least one of them. And he eventually made other friends, but that's now looking like they're merely ornamental to show to tomo he can.

Edit: Although, maybe he made all those friends after this point in the story/his life.

He feels like he has to make things right with his first friend to make more friends, otherwise he's giving up on tomo by making other friends.

Then is the translation just off? I don't get that when reading the chapter.

This makes much more sense.

>the twins

>Why can't he have multiple friends?
It's less about having multiple friends and more about making those friends without making up with Tomo first, that would really be like accepting that firendship is unrepairable

it's a complicated thought for a handful of words.

I refuse to believe these two didn't hate-fuck each other while they were dating.

>numerous friends
just Tanabe and Tanabe's friends, and even when he hangs out with them he mostly ignores them unless they talk to him. that was always a bit odd, but as i said, now it seems like he is going to befriend them specifically to show he has other friends either to Tomo, Misuzu or both.

Nobody is stopping you from living in your own world.

>he did, the twins, at least one of them
That was a metaphor

This really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Is he on a 1 friend basis only or some shit? Making other friends doesn't mean he has to move on from Tomo.

>She has Carol now.
But that's despite herself, she doesn't want to.
>having another friend would make it so you would have to move on from tomo
>isn't that what you're thinking?
pic related: she's totally Junko.

Have you ever spent so much time doing something that it gets in the way of doing other shit? He wants to do more with Tomo but fears other friends might get in the way.

yeah, basically, Tomo chan is a story that will end when he finally gets acquainted with another pair of twins...

I'm starting to see more of Jun's problem. It's pretty hard for romance to be on your mind when you're both trying to be someone's rival AND not fuck up your friendship with them.
Tomo certainly didn't help, but the rumors are just an excuse. Jun's had a hard life.

Okay but the translation isn't exactly conveying that. What i'm reading is that Jun for whatever reason can only have 1 friend because having other friends somehow means replacing Tomo. Maybe what was said could be phrased differently? I don't know.

the anontl should tell you, it's pretty fucking vague what his actual reason is. it's somewhere in that realm.

Translation's off. She doesn't say "having another friend would make it so you would have to move on from Tomo...", she says "If you found a replacement for her you might not be able to go back to how things used to be/how your relationship used to be...".
The implication being that Jun doesn't want to make a new best friend which is what he considered (and still does) Tomo to be.

that's still inferring a bit much. there's three other ways about it ITT.

>back when I was a kid I was friends with a pair of twins
didn't seem like a metaphor otherwise he could have phrased it as 'imagine if you were friends with a pair of twins...