Black Clover

Is Yami the only thing good about Black Clover?

And mimosa

Yami is an isekai character, it will be revealed that he was transported there and that's how he got so powerful.

Correct answer, I sincerely hope that she wins the AstaBowl.

i like the MC, no idea why but HE IS GROWING WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE

She's a qt

MADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No its all shit

I really hope Julius doesn't end up being a villain. He's so fucking cool.

Asta's screaming is a great alarm clock track.

I now want to see him kill a man with words

Fire his VA

I doubt a seasoned VA wants to damage their voice screaming all the time.

I like Black Clover.

Yes.

There is also Noelle

He is starting to get endearing. Although it might just be stockholm syndrome. At least the fantasy setting keeps me entertained at the very least.

That's an interesting way of putting it. He does kind of stand out since he's the only Asian in the entire series. Although Yuno for some reason has a spell called Kamaitachi, which is named after a Japanese Yokai, so it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out he is part-Japanese.

I'm sorry.

He's a bad guy

>Yami is an isekai character
Sadly that´s too good of an idea for BC.

Everything is good except for Yuno.

Does anyone have the "Sup, bitches"?

It is more interesting if he is a villain for me.

I feel like he has a look of possibly being a eccentric villain. Which I don't want to fall for. He is super interesting with his obsession with magic.

>came from not-Japan
>drowned at sea one day
>ends up in fantasy medieval not-Europe
Pretty much an Isekai

>superior japanese yakuza man folded over 1000 times
No thanks.

Isn't yuno too powerful already? I don't see the challenge they will face unless some new villains show up that eclipses the captains by some bs.

Everything in black Bulls except asta and noelle

Yuno is practically unstoppable because he has the four leaves grimoire, Sylph, and Golden Dawn's training or whatever.

However, William pretty cultured him to be ridiculously strong for his own agenda, if you remember when he first met him. I think the whole point of Yuno becoming too op will be explored and used as a plot point later.

You’d just end up with someone else autistically screeching every five seconds.

>rescue yuno arc or edgelord yuno arc
How riveting.

I've only read like a third of it, but yes
All the girls are shit, and there no Mashima level fan service

cardboard Yuno
>edgelord Yuno
I don't care whatever, as long as it makes him exist as a character.

>a third
It gets gud around chapter 50. Did you reach the seabed temple arc?

>Yami has yellow skin tone
>All others have white
Damn he is really Japanese, isnt he?

Is Will a bad guy?

>Uses World Tree Magic
>The bad guys' plan involves the World Tree
Hmmmmmm

How much boipussy does he pound?

He honestly looks whiter than the white characters and some white characters like Yuno look more Japanese than he does

I get the feeling he is the Snape kind of guy, but none of the villains is truly bad.
Litcht group has a sympathetic background and their goal is understandable; however, the result of their actions is inevitable.
I dont feel like Clover Kingdom is a truly good people either. Same for the Diamond Kingdom when they are active in war because of how poor their Kingdom is.

The only thing that is really bad about this manga is the existence of the Witch arc.

For you

>the cover that depicts Yami's harem.

Makes you think don't it?

>and their goal is understandable
Not really

Revenge and the establishment of the new country I guess. The class separation is so bad in the Clover Kingdom honestly.
I am in shock that they have not rebelled.

Honestly the settings is so interesting but Tabata goes so fucking fast you can't catch up with the subtlety.

isn't this show isekai since yami came from "another land"?

He was a boy fisherman in not japan, then got swept by the sea to clover where he got a spooky special book and then Julius said "show me the big black book" and the rest is history.

If its not the same dimension.

Bara doujins when?

This series hardly even gets regular fanart

Hold it, first we need fat tits noelle getting split in two by Asta's big black possessed cock, Asta getting raped by sally and Asta fucking luck doujins. You can have your bearmen yamis and fuegoleons after that.

Maybe not the only good thing, but the best one.

Well he gets triggered every time the shitty MC opens his mouth like I do. So, he's got that going for him.

>asta fucking luck

I'd rather see Mereoleona tying Luck up and having her way with him.

Oh that's good too

>The class separation is so bad in the Clover Kingdom honestly
But the Midnight Sun are EVEN MORE racist than the Clover nobles. They think they're special people who deserve white privilege.

Vangeance's World Tree Magic references Yggdrasil, from Norse Mythology, whereas the Midnight Sun's plan involves the Kabbalah Tree from Judaism (anime fans will recognize it from Fullmetal Alchemist and others).

Thats why they are villains.

Does the anime get better? I dropped it first episode when mc gets demon powers

Skip episode 2 and 4. It gets better with ep 4.

Sorry, skip ep 2 and 3.

Nero is pretty cute.

For me.

How the hell did he rate so high on the popularity poll?

Who is the best girl and why is it the string witch lady with fat tats?

You mean the silver hair girl with a wet dragon?

How strong is she?

next episode when?

"on your knee bitches" strong.

No, you fucking faggot.

>there no Mashima level fan service
Thank god for this

Very

Because she likes abusing muscle shotas

She should be selected without even participating in the tournament.

They say that no food can defeat her.

What a slut.

>Medieval Europeans doing Japanese beach traditions that weren't invented until the 20th century
Why does this bother me so much?

Because it's stupid and five seconds of thought should tell even the most ignorant Jap how to properly depict westerners at the beach.

Pretty good.

They shouldn't even be at the beach period since during the Middle Ages nobody went to the beach, swimming suits for recreational purposes weren't a thing until centuries later. And bikinis would never be allowed in a religiously repressive society.

These threads kinda tempt me to start Black Clover but id die if I have to read another Fairy Tail.

It's plot is not as retarded as FT.
BC as a whole is more entertaining than FT imho.

Honestly i'm starting to like the op, might be stockholm syndrome or just my shit taste

The correct translation

I like Asta because he isn't a doormat like a certain orange man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

This really has all the flags of a red herring. You are being led to believe he is using doubletalk to mean the bad guys, but he does really means the the Golden Dawn.

I wonder what bullshit they'll use to explain why she doesn't use this ability against Future Big Bads. They've already kept her out of the Royal Knights.

> they
well it's not like many people know what her ability is, I don't even know if anyone other than the witch Queen knows