PA 18th District Recount

Could this be the moment we've been waiting for? A winner for Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District has still not been officially decided. The GOP in PA has been taking serious steps toward litigation or a recount based on "a number of irregularities" that occurred in voting patterns during the race between Saccone and Lamb.

It seems the last thing Dems want is a close examination of the votes in any election. How many people do you think rose from the dead to vote for Lamb? Could this have been the GOP plan all along? It looks like they tried to make the race in Alabama earlier this year as close as possible in an attempt to spark a recount or some kind of closer examination of the votes, but obviously that didn't work. Predictions for the outcome of PA's 18th? Could this be the election that exposes all the voter fraud that has been going on for years?

Attached: PA18th.png (876x277, 37K)

Saccone won by 10,000. Checkem.

Attached: 1505677375172.jpg (800x472, 42K)

Maybe once they subtract all the illegals and zombies who voted for Lamb.

Would have been much more poetic if Sessions had this opportunity in AL. But I agree that I think this is the actual happening.

Lamb is being led to slaughter, nothing personal.

bu-but muh blue w-wave.....

Checked, happening confirmed.

checking
checking once more. it will be the final happening

Holy fug.

Attached: 1520855533790.jpg (463x278, 40K)

What is this new breed of ultraget?

a breed of orcish and goblin blood, a monstrosity

That fucking timestamp...

Attached: 1515019320875.jpg (811x457, 69K)

Oh shi-

No you check this, Lamb and the demoshits are cheating scum bags that will sell their mothers soul for a wish from Satan.

Was there ever any question?

please let the good guys win for once

Attached: 1496743432567.jpg (409x513, 63K)

Fuckin CHECK'D

Its been a week what the fuck are they doing?

hahaha, you lost, get over it and stop being so butthurt. This is just like when Roy "child diddler" Moore lost and refused to concede out of ass-hurt. Also, czech em'

Guess this shit takes a while. Last Tuesday I remember talk about security to ensure votes wouldn't be tampered with.

Haha you have le trolled Sup Forums so well. Go brag about it to your Reddit buddies.