This technology existed decades before it was released to the public

>This technology existed decades before it was released to the public

What are they hiding today?

Attached: l_10161647_004.jpg (600x532, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLb9EIiSyG8
hitachi.com/New/cnews/060206.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you noticed all the consumer technology serves no valuable purpose aside from entertaing you while they spy on you? Not an accident.

That's just a consequence of capitalism dude. They will sell old tvs to as many people as they can and then when the market is saturated they will release the new model with enough upgraded tech to make you want to buy a new tv.
But yeah the government does have nano robots in your home reading your mind.

Couldn't say it better. It's sad that people really think differently. That's why a 100% working cure for cancer won't be released soon even though it may have been invented long time ago. Why would they give you something new and better if they can sell you 100 other useless medicines and make more money.

>What are they hiding today?
I'll speculate on consumer-grade technology and leave the military out.
-Stable teleportation of basic materials
-Telepathic communicators
-Nanotechnology
-Quantum PCs

That and they also encourage conformity.

Have you seen the cat video? It's my favorite

Also, pic related was released back in 2006 - 12 fucking years ago

Attached: smartdust_hitachi.png (1087x380, 277K)

dude.

Attached: 1513731733381.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

So you do, or do not want to see the cat video? There's no going back from this one, sometimes it keeps me up at night.

bring it. may it please KEK!

Hm, where can I get some of that fairy dust. What a load of bullshit. RFI are detected from less than a few INCHES away and don't have anything remotely approaching GPS capability, hell probably can't even get a cellular signal.

Checkum

Attached: 1511476332047s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

This was almost 20 years ago

youtu.be/FLb9EIiSyG8

Cats are often used in medicine/biology as test subjects for their anatomical similarity to humans. This was done by one student, what do you think they are doing behind closed doors today?

They can see what you see.

Hitachi's official press release hitachi.com/New/cnews/060206.html

this is complete bullshit

>ctrl+f gps *ding* 0/0
into the trash it goes

What part about it is bullshit shill faggot?

the claims you made are literally false, are you incapable of reading you insufferable goblin ?

Sorry you can't do research. Enjoy your vaccines, Algerian.

i will goblin, make sure to sprinkle some of that magic GPS/RFID powder on yourself so you don't wander too close to the edge of the earth you fucking retard

>quantum PCs
It doesn't work that way. You aren't going to be playing tf2 or browsing jew tube on such a thing. It's for advanced calculations.

It's just a TV, a better crafted one, but still a TV. Advancements in technology haven't been made much in recent decades, only in engineering.

>angry because I posted a press release by the company who manufactures it
>IT'S FAKE!!1

T. Retard with no medical knowledge whatsoever

what an excellent display of your medical prowess

i want to get a 42" as a third pc monitor, anyone have a suggestion for a cheap, and good one? 1080p is fine, just for youtube and movies etc