You wake up tomorrow morning...

You wake up tomorrow morning, and the first thing you see on TV/online is news that Mueller has concluded his investigation and has charged Trump with collusion

What's your reaction?

Attached: 1521483635181.jpg (500x357, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164072627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JIDF used this image in their threads yesterday.

Attached: ju.png (733x883, 487K)

6 MORE YEARS!

I wake up again in my bed and laugh at how silly a dream it was

Sage

Too bad, I'm taking my waifu back from JIDF

I'm tired of seeing them get away with abusing anime girls here

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-152700.jpg (1428x1345, 718K)

This nigger posts these same fucking My Hero Academia slide threads, every day, multiple times. Get to used it if you're be on more than an hour over the next week.

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

I fucking hate it too. Not because its a show I have no interest in. Not because it's some mainstream shit. Not because it's a fucking anime. But because it's always the same 2 or 3 smug-ass images with dumb text imposed on them/in the title. Most of the time not even changed, just reposted.

Like, fucking christ. There are howmany animus and you choose the same 2-3 images from the most basic-bitch show? New levels of "low-effort".

I'm not that shill you retarded niggers

I'm countering the shill. It sure beats falling for the same bait over and over like you retards probably do

Some faggot claimed it's a worldwide team effort, but I have my doubt. Like how he said "some people are told to hide their flags, and will occasionally reveal them when asked." Literally never seen this happen, even once. It's memeflaggotry, 100% of the time. There does, however, appear to be some inconsistency in the posting style. For example, one little shitbird will tell you "Thanks for bumping" no matter how many times you say "sage" or sometimes the file name is in Hebrew. Go figure.

TL;DR, these threads should warrant an IP ban on sight.

>I'm not that shill you retarded niggers
>Mueller has concluded his investigation and has charged Trump with collusion
What did he mean by this?

> asking people what would they think if Trump was found guilty = telling people that Trump is guilty

You, the shills, and every other retard won't get the mercy of a quick gassing when SHTF

I wouldn't be surprised. The shitbag is guilty anyways, they'll just be calling water wet

Meanwhile, Sup Forums would be freaking out since this means Ryan and Pence have to go too, so a Democrat would take office

Attached: 1473744259104.png (729x537, 52K)

Weird.....it's almost as if.........shills mess around with the filenames and just copy them once posted here by someone who isn't a shill........weird...

> Ryan

That's not how the line of succession works, although you are right in the sense that there's no difference between Ryan and a neocon/neoliberal

>asking people what would they think if Trump was found guilty = telling people that Trump is guilty
>satisfied animu girl
*What did he mean by this?*

>Mueller has concluded his investigation and has charged Trump with having a 9 inch cock.
I see that the Stormy Daniels' interview went well.

Collusion isn't illegal.

Noticedthe same thing. Sage

Really, why My Hero Academia anyway? Personally I like the anime but the choice to use it baffles me. I get that Sup Forums and anime go together, and the same goes for a lot of niche online forums/imageboards like it, but it's not as though everyone here loves it. You'd have to pick a classic like Eva, Madoka, TTGL, Cowboy Bebop, etc. Something with normie appeal but still niche enough to satisfy the elitistfags (outside of Sup Forums of course). At the same time, while it's popular with normies, it's not AS popular as other shounen series, namely Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, etc. Especially if you're trying to rile up and/or appeal to the voting population, those are the shounen series they grew up with.

Further more, what is even the point of making manga characters parrot strawman arguments, or really any argument at all? Like, I could have Puck and Guts talk about how Hitler did nothing wrong but what would be the point? It would just be a Sup Forums thread with Berserk as the backdrop instead of the Yotsuba colorscheme (Or Tomorrow if you're a true Aryan). It really boggles my mind, to the point where I wish a real shill would just come out and explain their thought process.

>Or Tomorrow if you're a true Aryan

Here's the aforementioned thread from earlier: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164072627

Linking to 4plebs because the mods actually did their job and deleted it. Also take everything you read with a grain of salt.

Attached: fec.jpg (289x292, 21K)

An interesting read but it doesn't answer my question. I have to wonder if it was just flawed analytics. As if the shill team collected data around the same time MHA was airing, and concluded that it was "the new hotness" so they seek to annoy people by making their "waifus" parrot illogical non-arguments. Though if you want to co-opt Sup Forums with anime, why not just use the fucking site mascot. I love Yotsuba a thousand times more than I love the bug chick from MHA.