Uhh guys, what's happening in The Netherlands?

Geert Wilders just went full Hitler 2.0 in this video, inb4 his inevitable twitter ban
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/974385586109865984

Attached: islam is.jpg (609x503, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/975940863728775168
youtube.com/watch?v=rAJXg-Ubv3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IVNub204dOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he lost bud

The Netherlands is a failed nation. If you don't believe me visit Schiedam.

Attached: mu.jpg (640x523, 31K)

>Antisemitism
>Homophobia
>Bad.

Yeah Hitler 2.0 alright.

He's just ahead of the curve. Give the people a few more years to catch up and it's very likely someone like him will gain power in Europe.

How can we get Trump to retweet this video?

Hitler like Islam.

Czech your grammar

Out with a bang.

Attached: 641870CD-1EF6-4C56-88AF-2E9E5E5FE86B.gif (400x300, 714K)

> went hitler
nice try (((user)))

yeah all religion is slavery

we don't welcome brown people because we like their religion, we just don't punish people for crimes unless they've individually done something wrong

>went full Hitler 2.0
No, he did the opposite, sadly he is against totalitarianism.

No one cares about that Zionist shill anymore here in the Netherlands.

fuck off with that kike

>Geert "G-guys Islam is bad because they want to kill kikes and fags" Wilders
traitors pretending to be allies get the bullet before anyone else during DotR

Everyone is getting tired of the populists as the refugee crisis is being managed. The populist rebuttal to the refugee crisis was extremely necessary but their amateur leadership is wearing out its welcome and now they can either sell out or flame out

> complete 180 from “euro countries are voting nationalist parties”
lol

Geert is a fucking joke lmao

nah we all just went on the Baudet raket. Wilders is still popular though.

Naw, the Netherlands is fine,
Belgium on the other hand...

Wilders can suck my dick. i am intact so he will probably be jealous. fuck this guy is dumb

>Let's eat a herring and call it a campaign
What was he thinking?

Proof that he's actual outsider who didn't want to win?

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/975940863728775168
> Wilders threatened with prosecution for airing video:
> “No one will stop me from proclaiming the truth about Islam. No charges, death threats, al-Qaeda, cowardly fellow politicians, mosque associations. No ONE. Never. Islam is an existential danger for Netherlands & our freedom”
What are you lazy cunts doing to free your lands? Nothing that's what.The shills just sit here day in and day out high-grounding everyone and screaming about jews and kikes, nigger level shilling, step your game up.

>flag
chances are you're a jew too

>went full Hitler
Except Hitler admired Islam..

Nah just a 131 IQ white guy who isn't threatened by jews, and smart enough to see their not grand conspiracy masters when you look at how fucked up Israel is. Maybe they destroy everything they touch but it isn't some grand conspiracy. That's nigger-tier thinking, blaming people for your lack of success in life

well i'm 180 iq and i say jews suck

Rejection of Islam is not necessarily a rejection of 80 IQ shitskins

Okay shlomo

Hitler admired Islam
Geert is therefore not Hitler, he is an actual Christian unlike Hitler

>131 IQ
>freeIQtest.com

> actual Christians are kike lovers
Hmm really makes think

Exactly, the Netherlands don't want a Roman Catholic in their politics.

>australia
Pic. related.

Attached: 78g.png (173x357, 42K)

Holy fuck you guys aren't good at challenging your preconceptions are you? Take one look at how fucked up Israel is and tell me this is the country of the grand puppet masters. It has MORE degeneracy than western countries, women can fabricate rape evidence against men and they aren't allowed to be charged for it, men live in constant fear of women and their false accusations, place is overflowing with arabs, their women are MARRYING arabs. Feminists and SJWs like you wouldn't believe. Real real good puppet masters there eh? All I'll give you is maybe jews are genetically predisposed to fucking shit up.

The trouble is that most political systems are carefully designed to prevent a breakthrough by non-mainstream parties, be it through first past the post voting, or coalition bullshit. Even in America Trump had to effectively seize control of the Republican Party against it's will to have a chance.
On the plus side the European social democrats have effectively self-destructed, brought down by endless grand coalitions with "conservative" neoliberal parties they hate to keep the "fascists" out. France, Germany, Italy all the same. The only notable exception to this is the UK's Labour Party, which has been effectively hijacked by the far left.
What a time to be alive.

weet jij wel, septic tank. waterjodenen hebben zijn land helemaal geneuken.

bless, I haven't spoken the gutter langueg for ten years.

It's funny he says that because his daughter/wife/mother are so free they're as easy to fuck as 123

Not really, he’s just himself. He will always be controlled opposition. A Kike Zionist. Still a good video though.

Attached: C6598668-65D0-42BA-A802-36FDDB8DF542.jpg (597x465, 109K)

>traitors pretending to be allies get the bullet before anyone else during DotR

Killing fags and not letting cunts drive is literally the best part about Islam

My only problem with them is that they want global jihad and have an IQ that is bordering mental retardation

Youve clearly never been to the netherlands before. It is not fine. All 3 of its biggest cities are filled with shitskins. Amsterdam is worse than any city ive ever been to in my life...white people are CLEARLY the minority there. Granted ive never been to shitholes like paris or london but you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Except for whites or anyone who isn't a communist.

For whom should I vote this week for the Gemeenteraadsverkiezingen? Im a non-dutch citizen. I heard that are none right wing parties to choose from.

>global jihad
Wrong. Well I, of course, wish for everyone to be blessed with Islam but the message was well spread. Everyone can get access to it. So jihad is not a thing right know.

>2 minutes of buzzwords with the word islam ontop of them

Attached: FIGHT.webm (626x360, 2.95M)

Post empirical evidence of this then? You wasted two seconds of my life reading your retarded drivel. Go back to Huffington post comment section.

Attached: IMG_4322.jpg (817x1024, 112K)

Checked

Attached: 1519699981761.jpg (828x1472, 146K)

this guy really will ride the hebrew cock till there is nothing left of it

Attached: IMG_7879.jpg (480x609, 44K)

This.

Attached: muslim_nazis.jpg (1200x816, 103K)

Reminder in case you fags forgot

Attached: geert.jpg (830x758, 309K)

oh wow first time is ee this
why dont they show these things?
please poost more

and here i was thinking that about american city's

>homeless people everywhere
>Ghetto areas
>human shit and piss everywhere
>aids
>blacks and spics everywhere
>extreme poverty
>niggers collecting plastic bottles for money
>litteraly a begger on every corner
>high crime rates

Most city's here are actually paradise compared to that.

where do you live? i'm pretty sure there is a right wing everywhere.

he also uses videos like that for 'airtime for political parties' on the tv

Attached: 1520595692247.png (391x426, 229K)

unironically VVD or FVD. if you dont like either of those you can go to PVV or SGP

Help out the based Calvinists

He speaks of Europe's southern periphery with such disgust and resentment that I wish upon him endless migration, open borders and cultural enrichment. The lower states dodged the bullet the last millenium when the kebab hordes were stopped at the Iberian and Balkan peninsulas, this time they are going straight for the """"master races"""" and there is nothing wrong with that.

>Amsterdam is worse than any city
Amsterdam proper (within the belt) is majority white and getting whiter you dumb fuck. Pay for a decent hotel next time.

>muh homophobia
>muh antisemitism
so i guess according to him europe's values are the ones above, worship of faggots and kikes, not to forget the kikes are the ones flooding europe with islam and christians are only cheering both of them while they do everything to shit on christcucks while playing the oppressed card

youtube.com/watch?v=rAJXg-Ubv3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IVNub204dOY

Fuck you bigot! Allah is all of us!

Attached: Allah Gay.png (640x480, 341K)

lol i thought this shit was an ironic shitpost, not a real campaign.
Disgusting but also BASED!
What is leading to the destruction of Europe?
Is it:
>Aryan hubris
or
>germanic autism?

Does Sup Forums suddenly like Islam or are these posters "Dutch" Turkshits?

Yeah I have no idea how he can say that when he's probably seen Chicago and Detroit up close first hand.

Trying to stay relevant now that pic related are our guys

Attached: tbaudetthiddemae1499420449464.jpg (459x424, 32K)

his post was legit critic
faggots and kikes are not a priority nor something europe should push or defend

it's always the zionists fault for arabs raping your daughters

>it's always the zionists fault for arabs raping your daughters
Correct. The Jews opened the gates for the Muslim hordes to invade Europe. And now they even arrest you for simply complaining about it.

Attached: 1384129289661.jpg (2456x1672, 1.01M)

Their party symbol is not far off

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-102921-02.jpg (437x437, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw

Enjoy watching how fucked up irsrael is, maybe you can take 2 seconds and ask yourself how the god-tier puppet masters you make the jews out to be, could let this happen

>If you don't believe me visit Schiedam.
*If you don't believe me visit Almere.

Fixed that for you.

So it is written! So it shall be!

They're trying to cause a split, they're most likely mussie posters, it's like saying we shouldn't hate on cancer cos it also kills fags.

We are in the midst of holy war, if one side is free from criticism and mockery then that side will surely win.

He is so outspoken that he won't show up for debates and only does so lame ass morning show once in the year.
It's like that one guy who yells to people to don't be lazy while he himself is the laziest fuck.
>IRL he's just a VVD psyop
>See Cathuis, CDA wanted something, Wilders goes baby
>VVD would reign with PVV if needed
>PVV is always the one who walks away
>VVD can say 'PVV walked away, no us'
>VVD can say 'we are the reasonable rightwing, look at this dude'
>vvd -> pvv
>Countries with Democratic in the name are not democratic, they name what they lack
>VVD = people's part of Freedom and Democracy
>PVV = Party for Freedom
Gewoon lokaal stemmen en een beetje onderzoek doen, want jezus wat een VVD ballen en PVV mongooltjes lopen er rond die niet eens de kerkstraat kennen.

Attached: LetMeTellYouAStory.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Like it or not, these are the arguments we'll have to make to win the political battle against Islam

thats what you think because you dont have any values, i hope your will get them atleast somewhere in your lifetime

I have plenty of values but this is what the majority of the Western populace value and appealing to that is the only way to win them over

>That silence when a Jew school wants to handle rape-stuff internally

Attached: whenYouUnderstandTheBigEnchiladaAndItHitsYouUnexpected.webm (640x480, 676K)

if you have values you should stand for them, otherwise they are worthless

T. Moroccan pedophile

Geert being his jewish self just like the rest of the dutch kike puppets

Yeah, that's how I was able to write my first reply.
>t. pedomoney hoarder (((but I'm neutral)))

he's a kike lol

>VVD
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1445190602131.jpg (531x471, 72K)

jewish or """jewish"""?

He's a half indo, but he sucks their cock and prolly would rape a baby for them.

Attached: sadfrogStaticSpeaksToYou.gif (206x200, 153K)

>Amerimutt promoting Geert
It's scary how the jew has got you in their grips.
Geert is just another kike trying to ruin a beautiful country.
Thierry Baudet is the one to promote.

Don't forget the Murican Flag after the Catshuis. Geert gets le merry money too.

You still aren't speaking it you commie faggot.
Google translate is not the way to go.

ah yes, khazar milkers. almost like mongolian barbeque or saxon saxophones.

>all of its 3 biggest cities are filled with shitskins
>citation needed

CLEARLY you have never been to the Netherlands.

>Someone like (((him)))
Stop sucking jewish cock.

>All 3 of its biggest cities are filled with shitskins
that's true for literally every country, dumbass.
except your smaller cities are also filled with niggers and spics.

Attached: truth.png (1440x1440, 1.12M)

Hitler loved muslims ass munch.

>What is leading to the destruction of the Left?

> Sup Forumsautism
or
> autistic Sup Forumsaks

Attached: AllahUs_csvRLWqcgmRglr4EOrBL4GiJG55kwmw_j-64.jpg (640x853, 100K)

>implying Muslims aren’t anything but backstabbing roaches
Also Islam is slavery because it hasn’t evolved to accomadate Western liberal democracy. Women are still forced to wear headdresses or else they get beat by their fathers or brothers but yet they claim it’s a symbol of feminism because they are mentally ill.

LOL, the jew will always be the leader of you christians.

Why are all these so called leaders of the right or e celebs all of jewish decent.

Milo, SL, Geert, Shapiro, Tommy Robinson etc..
why cant you people lead yourself without taking orders from the jew. America will never recover since they have been Israels puppet state for the last 75 years, but i still have hope for all other christian societies who dont suffer from this virus

Wow, he denounces the anti-liberal and antisemite traits of Islam. Fucking based !

Attached: HowtoMakeaMuslim.jpg (480x272, 27K)

Why is there a * next to trans?
Somebody explain

This. I'm seriously sick of the islam-focusing European far-right, who never have a word about judaism and only agitate about Islam threatening our beloved globalized liberalism.