Why couldn't we be chads Sup Forums?

Why do we manlets exist?

Attached: 1422897935357.jpg (554x921, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyM4me-h3JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we manlets exist?
Because no can't be big with manlets

Attached: dancing pepe.jpg (715x800, 94K)

Being a manlet is genetically better for living longer, less joint and heart problems.

But for some reason evolution made women prefer tall men.

We acclimated to digging into holes for survival. Being tall does nothing for you if you are digging and moving stone. We are builders user. The reason you are here right now is because there is nothing to build.

Builders don't need to run user. We build escape tunnels and move to the other side of the mountain

Exterminate manlets

Everyone under 6'2" gets the rope

Attached: peter_dinklage.jpg (1296x730, 152K)

23 yrs old, 5'6" here, still look like a 15yr old boy. The middle school kids at my nephew's school are taller than me.

Attached: K4A.gif (320x445, 31K)

Women too?

come on lets just cut the balls
yes, ovaries off if you're a womanlet

A Manlet is a short guy who gets buff to compensate. Stop bastardizing an already bastardized language.

TESTOSTERONe

Attached: 1521527411714.jpg (2186x9384, 1.49M)

Tall people don't live as long, and suffer from more disease.

This just looks like broscience to me.
>inb4 soyboy

Don't think of it as being short; think of it as being built for stealth.

I be getting my hungry eyes stares. and groups of girls giggling.

Attached: ok.jpg (480x360, 12K)

a woman's only true preference is social prestige.

It doesn't matter if you're a corrupt fatass senator lining your pockets with lobbyist money, a handsome Chad Hollywood actor, or just the backwater jungle bunny with the most glass beads in your backwater jungle society with a glass bead economy that has never had contact with the modern world.

Women are by nature opportunistic and adaptive and are genetically programmed to overlook any other minor fault in the pursuit of their own comfort and the comfort of their spawn.

Being a 5'6" manlet is meaningless if you go get yourself a finance or a STEM degree and pull down a triple digit income.

"But all the tinder sluts want a 6 foot Chad!"

My boy, that's the most beautiful tragedy of all... She wants a 6 foot Chad when she's 23. When she's 45 she'll realize she fucked up and she'll come looking for you...

And that's how you'll meet her hot, young, fresh daughter that hasn't been blown out and roasted yet and take her for a spin in your corvette.

i'm starting to look like some professor with this grey hair though. soon i will be just that old guy. oh so decreped.

it's cool though because it's right over both ears so it's symmetrical. my beard was the same way.

if you had to get grey this is the way you want it.

7' 2" Sissy faggot reporting in. How's it make you feel I get slammed by cocks and I'm still more of a man?

Attached: 1519745450334.jpg (200x200, 12K)

fuck yeah, goldfish in dem shoes...

Attached: pimp_o_da_year.gif (480x266, 3.46M)

someone called me old man not to long ago. I'm hang around with my grey hair and dispense wisdom why pretending to be decreped.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyM4me-h3JM

6"1' bodybuilder MexiChad here.

I fuck at least 2 or 3 new women (both in Mexico and Burgerstan due to work travel) every week and they all compliment me about my height.

They literally can't stand short men.

Even faggots want my boipucci.

Stay mad midgets.

Attached: 1434383797288.png (1179x705, 993K)