Vagabond resuming publication on January 29th

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-06/vagabond-manga-to-resume-on-january-29/.82949

finally

>2015-01-06

How can OP fail at ANNbaiting? Jesus christ, he must have the IQ of a bag of rocks.

I'm not even gonna sage this just so more people see what a retard OP is.

It's never coming back. Inoue is sick and tired of working on it.

Read the novel or something.

what a fucking dumbass, that rice (Namek) chapters ruined it, if he had made that like two parts we'd be done but NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Miura managed to get Guts off the boat what fuck took Inoue so long to get Tezaku out the fucking village?

>Inoue is sick and tired of working on it.
Don't say that. I refuse to believe that he abandoned both Vagabond, and Real.

i miss them so much

There's this common meme of long running manga authors dying and never completing their series - but has this even happened before? To any series?

If by death, you mean killed interest then maybe. Otherwise, I don't understand why everyone has this idea of the mangaka on hiatus being deathly ill by fate. If anything, they should be healthier than the people out constantly put out chapters.

Don't worry, we have a replacement.

Not manga, but No Game No Life is one of the most popular rising series that simply stopped because the writer died.

What? The writer is still alive.

There's literally only 10 chapters remaining.

Finish the fucking thing.

Inoue's such a faggot he won't even do his gay ass cripple basketball.

HotD.

It was on hiatus for a decade already, but it was never coming back, since the mangaka already wrote what he wanted to write.

I'm glad he died. I hope the artist gets the rights and will work on it when he's done his other manga.

even amongst shitposters there are standards, you asshole

>tfw author was a Roachfag and died
>tfw artist is a Saekofag
Justice. One can only hope the artist will get the rights to finish HotD.

What the fuck is Inoue even doing? He's not working on Vagabond and he's not working on Real. Does he have a third ongoing manga or something?

So we'll get another 3 chapters before the next hiatus?

itazurakiss, i never read it but apparently it was really popular in its time.

I swear he's trying to play chicken with togashi to see how long they can push their hiatuses before they get let go.

>tfw author was a Roachfag and died
>tfw artist is a Saekofag

Like poetry