Will it ever be topped?

Will it ever be topped?

Literally just finished reading this and it was great. It was like Aku no Hana but without the boring as fuck second half.

At what it does? Probably not. It's a master class in demeaning the protagonist.

>ywn read OMK for the first time ever again

It was fucking glorious, I was really tired of school comedies and harem shit so it was really refreshing.

This shit literally made me a better person and helped me making a friend.
The art and panelling is kinda weak and some characters didn't have enough time to be shown to develop (best girl, for example). Also, I guess it could've been more subtle with its message.
It's masterpiece nonetheless and I love it with all my heart.

I honestly liked Molester Man more. Do I have shit taste?

It was shit.

They are both great. I liked OMK more but I understand you liking Molester Man more, they are different.

Molester Man was better

I fucking love the art. That style makes my dick rock hard.

One of the greatest mangas ever written.

OMK was great from the start all the way up to the end, but the ending was sort of weak. Molester Man had some dull points early on but from there to the end was great. The mangaka has a way with characters that I still haven't seen from anybody else.

I know that feel. Both mangas really made me want to change myself and break out of my shell. Its hard to express how much they affected me.

It was very refreshing

I don't know, but I hope we will see something like it again

I thought it was going to be some stupid love comedy shit but it went pretty dark

How hard did it hit you when you first read it, Sup Forums?

back then when people didn't know what NTR was and didn't throw it around like a buzzword

I wish I had backed up some of this meme, it was a great time.

Is Japan ok with bullying and shit? That girl with the glasses got fucking destroyed and not even an apology she gets. To rub salt into the wound, the girl who bullied her out of existence won the mc bowl.

OMK had the better girl

Asian students have to spend most of their time at school and do their homeqork when they go back home. They have alot of pressure to get high marks and they have to relieve that stress somehow.
And schools do nothing because they care a lot about their reputation, so bullies usually get away with it

I didn't like it at all. Completely random and forced i knew that the girl wasn't going to win but that matchup almost ruined it for me.

FUCK HER AND HIM

shit manga. edgy crap for 14 year olds and he should killed that cunt at the end not dated her

Threadly reminder that the ending was perfect and the best girl won

Just speedread it, seemed to be shit.

Wait is there something else after it?
All I know it was the December ending

YOKO was just the artist, OMK and MM were written by different people.

What a suave motherfucker

dont forget to post the second part

Better days.

These bring me happiness beyond all meaning.

>manga about using masturbation to get back at school bullys turns out to be one the best written cumming of age storys I've ever read.

>cumming of age
I see what you did there

>read manga for masturbation hijincks
>stay for character development

Of course speedreaderetard

Bro-ccoli did nothing wrong!

Don't you mean speedreadtard?

>putting used cumtissue in water bottle to get back at a bully
>MOTYAL

I don't remember them time skips being this light hearted. Last time I got updated on the series was from a light Novel, and if I recall wasn't broccoli having a difficult time with the girl? And they were going to be forced apart because the girl wanted to study away from home?

Babby's first "deep" manga

kino

Decadence themed manga's truly are the best.

What was the ending of this again? Can't remember if I read it or not.

Are you sure? I know molester man was based on a 2ch story but the way the stories progress seems too similar

The MC moves on and lives a happy life with best girl. It is also revealed that Nakamura suffered from some kind of schizophrenia.

MC just goes on to live with some random girl he meets in another city

Should have ended at the festival

It was a good rollercoaster manga. I read it in one sitting.
>will it ever be topped
Theres better manga out there user.

No, by today's standards it would be "cucking" and "NTR" shit, therefore, it wouldn't sell.

Bump

I liked that best girl won. Kitahara end wouldn't be too bad too to be honest for me.

I also liked Kyon's (Nagaoka) relationship with Kurosawa.

That shit had me in tears just read it for the first time

My favourite part in the manga was the part where he can't jack off to the girl he likes anymore. I still think that that indicates true love for somebody.

The bully also repented on her action which makes her a perfect match for the MC since they have different personalities but went through the same kind of problems.

I kind of like the amateurish look of the art. It gave of a feeling that the author and the artist just wanted to tell an interesting story instead of trying to appeal to a wide audience.

Never in my life have I been so nervous to turn a page of a manga before this moment.

I have a weakness for bromances, even the "NTR" didn't get a reaction out of me but this absolutely did.

Nope. Kansai is eternal best girl.

It's shit. I read it expecting some silly comedy full of cock jokes but got babby's first coming of age.

>Nagaoka
He really is the best.

>Mc is berated, beaten up and bullied by people in class
>Loses friends and crush
>Girl who was the forefront of the bullying suddenly shows interest in him after he put it behind him and moves on with his life

Isn't that amusing? Guy falls from grace, builds himself up and suddenly a girl shows interest in his ass. Whereas a girl can just be herself no matter what and can still get guys interested in her, even if she is a terrible person.

The best part? The bitch is a smoker, so the mc throws away the girl he liked because best bro is dating her and so he has to kiss smoker mouth. There should have been a better girl imho for the guy considering all that he went through.

READ SHUDAN RIGHT NOW!!

Maiko's fukken stacked.

Ehhh. I think that getting the tsundere delinquent was more interesting, sure it may have been more fitting to have something like a Kitahara end, but I like this how it is.

Poor Brendan. 90k a month for a piece of shit wife.

Smoking is a lot different in MoonRune-Gook land

Are you implying a Kitahara end would be more suitable? Because it wouldn't suit the ending at all.

>Cancer sticks that increases the chances of giving you cancer
>Makes you lose taste buds
>Yellowing teeth
>Bad breath
Always on clothes

I mean sure they are more common in Japanese society but that doesn't excuse the disgusting habit's harm to the human body.

this is the one about the guy who beats off in the bathroom right?

just realized that bro-coli dude realized that this was the right hand OMK used to fap.
And he still decided to shake his hand, what a legend and faggot.

I completely agree, cause I'm a fitness nut, but I think it's okay if the protag of a story has his own personal taste.
Also I've met smokers with impressive teeth.

true

How much do you weigh, user?

>best girl

Yamero

Molester man was better.

Are you implying there was a better girl in AnH? Because you'd be wrong.

Yes, I'm sure. OMK was originally a web novel written by Ise Katsura.