These are the first pictures of the border wall under construction in California

these are the first pictures of the border wall under construction in California.
google won't show anything but thumbnails and pictures of the prototypes. where can I find the full images?

Attached: crane1.jpg (259x194, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cbpsandiego?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
bienvenidosapp.com/home/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-fence-20180226-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: crane2.jpg (259x194, 23K)

Attached: crane3.jpg (259x194, 20K)

literally 5 clicks away

not certain these are new though, might be some old fence

Attached: DYV_42qXUAE0OwU.jpg (1199x899, 274K)

Attached: DYV_45tW0AIWxrZ.jpg (1199x899, 297K)

Attached: DYV_47QWkAAEKbX.jpg (1199x899, 269K)

>Buys $90 plane ticket to fly over the wall and just decides to stay in the US

It is old. Been discussed a lot. From the Bush era.

twitter.com/cbpsandiego?lang=en
found this while reverse image searching. its not the new border wall, they are repairing a part of the old wall

> buys plane ticket
> immediately tracked by at least 4 agencies
> how did ICE find me?

Mega wall is beginning to take shape senpai

Attached: GreatWallOfIndia.jpg (550x826, 148K)

Best of Luck with the Wall
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

Bonus: bienvenidosapp.com/home/

Attached: Bienvenidos.png (1004x944, 1.4M)

stfu

nice honeypot, user
great idea

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-fence-20180226-story.html
they are building it 30 feet high to match Trump's prototypes. old repair project but new wall design with Trump

CIAniggers still got it

pretty ghetto but i guess they need to cut costs

>has now made a record on various private and federal databases of his trip to the US instead of slipping in to the country unknown to authorities
>thinks he's James Bond

>Implying bribing border agents with money, drugs and sex doesn't work or will ever stop working.

Son, you need to grow up a little.

Attached: bribe.jpg (537x720, 18K)

That would be smart as fuck if we copied that and funneled illegal immigrants straight into border patrol ambushes

I hope it's a big proper wall where guards can walk on it and all, with defensive architechture like spikes, overhang and what ever you call them things on the top that they put on castles. Also would be good to put gaps in the floor in the overhang to shoot mexicans through trying to climb the wall.

I used to have the vocabulary to explain all this, I forgot all the names for these things, I hope yis all know what I mean.

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-fence-20180226-story.html
that's the old border fence they're going to tear down.

the new wall will look like the prototypes Trump recently visited

crenelation! That's the word I was looking for! Do that on the top of the wall.

that's how most of our illegals do it, people just think of mexico and latin America conveintently forgetting all the chinese indians and arabs and niggers and other random ecomnomic migrants

Name and find the developers and hang them by their balls. This is disgusting.

At least we can solve half the problem and focus on getting those other illegals out. Once the wall is built, the southern border will be impenetrable.

the images with the crane are the newest wall images. the border patrol wanted to replace the old fence for years and now Trump funded the replacement barrier. They are using the design of Trump's 30ft wall.
the crane is building Trump's wall for these 2 miles

>law and order
>police gets trusted again
fuq cringo man