Why the most influential people in politics smoked pipes and cigars? Is it because it is redpilled...

Why the most influential people in politics smoked pipes and cigars? Is it because it is redpilled? Is it because tobacco gets you relaxed, but concentrated? The Jews don't want you with a clear mind.

>Oy vey smoke pot, pot very good. Oy vey smoke these cigarettes with (((natural))) tobacco and dozens of added chemicals (like cyanide).

Attached: jacques-lowe-jfk-with-cigar.jpg (376x470, 56K)

Heydrich smoked the ocasional cigarette

Attached: Reinhardt-Heydrich-el-nazi-perfecto.jpg (1180x787, 114K)

Confederate soldier smoking a corn pipe

Attached: 8732324b7607b6a4c473b9bbcabc3183.png (433x650, 442K)

No u retard, i dont think your smooth brain is capable of understanding coincidences, social norms and cultures, and correlations.
>Inhaling smoke and looking cool makes you redpilled
Go die

as unhealthy as tobacco is, it raises your testosterone levels

that photograph looks way too clear to have come from the civil war

>No u retard, i dont think your smooth brain is capable of understanding coincidences, social norms and cultures, and correlations.
>>Inhaling smoke and looking cool makes you redpilled
>Go die
kys

Not an argument

Of course. Tobacco is evil goy, but if you're going to smoke it, smoke (((cigarettes)))

(((They))) don't want you to know about tobacco benefits.

Attached: rockwellll.png (200x256, 44K)

JFK... also on opiates, amphetamine or cocaine esque stimulants, gabaergic tranquilizers... just like almost all presidents/famous people or rich people. only autistic losers and the fearful don't like drugs. most great things done by great white men? powered by cocaine and morphine

tobacco has health benefits. if you are truly health (which you arent unless you've very proactive with food/supplements/herbs), you can smoke for decades no problem. honestly the worst things tobacco (and weed) can do to you is waste your time, if you're healthy. If youre not healthy then wake up fggt, health is wealth, not 1tb of frogs

Attached: 66 67 ish.jpg (520x716, 69K)

Excellent example. Rockwell is a hero

I dont know how u come to the conclusion that smoking = redpilled. Just because smoking cigarettes is becoming a thing that is shamed nowadays by the media does not = that smoking makes you a warrior against the evil establishment. You are just worsening your health for what? Recreational sticks that cure your stress and boredem. No smoking does not make you redpilled.

Pipes and cigars are redpilled

It fucks up your lungs. Have you ever seen smoker who quit 3 days cough up black tar? thats shit was in your lungs

Way ahead of his time.

Attached: 1 tBZCH0cHSJ90EozML85Ldg.jpg (2000x1478, 679K)

Tell me the benefits and proof of who (((they))) are and why they dont want you to smoke. i guarantee im just being baited because this thread is a slide thread , you work for a large tobacco company and are shilling to the masses, or you are genuinely retarded.

yo dude, you are a fucking idiot

Tobacco has been used for centuries. We know it helps to relax and enhance your mental capabilities. Fkin Jews don't want that, so they either are anti tobacco or sell shitty (((cigarettes))) which are nothing like good old tobacco

Nice corn pipe

How to forget Canada. A country with more taxes on tobacco than people in your country, so only the rich can buy it and get its benefits.

Everything you say is speculation and unsourced. It is no better than the nigger claiming white people make cocaine and meth illegal to keep he blackman down.

>Tobacco has been used for centuries
so has lead paint retard

Tobacco is bluepilled, nicotine is redpilled. Get it right. Chew a 4mg piece of nicotine gum in the morning to fire the brain up properly, you're good to go, no lung fuckery needed.

a bunch of Germans and other Europeans for that matter smoked cigarettes they were fashionable i believe

indeed

Proofs about Jewish involvement or BTFO, paid Muslim Cyber Army shill.

i think you just like tobacco, as do I, but the shit is still a bad habit

Jewish Russian found

Nicotine has been shown to raise testosterone and lower estrogen. Trannies have to stop smoking for HRT to work. Nicotine lowers fear and anxiety.

Look at the fight against vaping. It isn't about cancer. It is about nicotine.

Meanwhile caffeine is making people neuorotic and anxious. Caffeine without nicotine = soyboi

Smoking an Avo #2 in the morning with my coffee while I read Scripture puts me in the right frame of mind. Burning incense unto the Lord, I say. I highly recommend it.

>implying pres kennedy wasn't a genocidal, anti-white criminal

Attached: Martin-Luther-King-with-Roy-Wilkins-with-President-Kennedy-Oval-Office.jpg (1200x876, 105K)

3rd worlder is angry hmm. Seems like it’s shilling plans aren’t going well.

Attached: 8KanhtU.jpg (795x1024, 112K)

here man
just take a thousand taxes on it
pay 10 dollars for 20 fucking cigarettes
here man weeds bad
here man take 1000 taxes on it, 10 bucks for a joint

gfo fuck yourself fucking faggot

And lung disease has gone hand in hand with tobacco for centuries