Of the high-death count mass shootings in schools and public places since Columbine shooting in 1999 (white)...

Of the high-death count mass shootings in schools and public places since Columbine shooting in 1999 (white), of which there have been hundreds, majority of the killers have been white, only a few have been middle eastern or mixed race, and only one has been black.

So blacks are violent criminals yet they only do harm to each other in circumstances of poverty, i.e. their violence usually has some sort of motive behind.

Only whites seem to be the ones who go on psychotic rampages and target completely innocent women and children.

Your move pol

Attached: school-violence-american-murders-2015 (1).jpg (620x412, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rloqp5XpmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGDHjx93wI
youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you a nigger lover?

Blacks dont have the patience or intelligence to plan these things out like other races. When they get angry they usually lash out immediately

>9,001 niggers were killed by other niggers today.
> A few white people chimp out over a few decades

OMG WHITES ARE SO VIOLENT IMBEACH DRUMPF

1. Planning isn't really a quality many negroids possess

2. I'm pretty sure more blacks were killed in chicago in the week following the vegas shooting than deaths from the shooting

they were almost all jews, not even kidding either.

9-11 attackers were Arabs. They killed three thousand.

blacks don't target innocent people, they are mostly targeted killers.

Attached: callofduty2.webm (1920x1080, 718K)

I feel like if you would look at statistics more than your best friend on the Tuber you would have a better and more thought out statement. thats just me tho, see ya

You're telling me that a 10 person shooting is because of poverty? And that's okay?

Attached: chicago2017.png (334x550, 57K)

Reminder: Just because the media hasn't blasted you with it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

HHAHAHA I gagged at Hat trick

good notion, more people should listen to you man, ever think about doing radio?

Poverty justifies raping women?

yeah? alienation from society is what causes mass murder

being alienated from your labour and from political involvement is the primary force

What a fucking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=rloqp5XpmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGDHjx93wI
youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

none of them are dead.

too quick of a post, but seriously black people don't kill innocent people.

yeah they may scare you, or knock you out, but they won't murder you for existing.

What is the total number of people killed in homicide with a rifle in the last ten years combined in the US?

Attached: 1496710464209.png (972x1108, 34K)

You really want to go there?

Attached: tOTcCRH.jpg (695x850, 111K)

>their violence usually has some sort of motive behind.

Bwahahahahaha. No dude, the niggers themselves will even tell you they don't know why they got violent, but they did.

This exactly. Plus the nigger isn't the one going to be bullied out of his sanity because the education system and the mass media culture protects and elevates the nigger.

>yeah they may scare you, or knock you out, but they won't murder you for existing.

*cue that video of the black dude filming himself walking up to an old black dude and start shooting him for no reason*

I don't know why they say this shit here, they're trolling for yous or extremely new.

>only one has been black

That's just flat-out wrong. Several have been black, and a disproportionate number have been East Asian.

kek there is shootings everyday in chicongo you have no idea what you are talking about uppity nigger

Attached: starwarsholiday-hansolo.jpg (698x519, 208K)

Hey one post, you honestly want to discuss this?
You posted five minutes ago. 5 to You

The post is so full of fail it's a waste of time to respond to it seriously. Some autistic user should really do the work and create a pasta response to this rubbish.