Why can't DBS have more villians like Zamasu...

Why can't DBS have more villians like Zamasu? Jiren is just some bodybuilder dude and the nu-saiyans are a bunch of skinny fucktoys.

Evil Gods are the only interesting characters. Prove me wrong (protip, you can't).

>Why can't DBS just fucking end
fixed it for you.

>Jiren
>u6 saiyans
>villains

/thread

it's true this arc is lackluster.
Anime Zamasu arc was pretty shitty too though

-Jiren is not a villain, he's an antagonist
-u6 saiyans are a shit
-evil gods is not yet confirmed

this arc doesn't have a villain. that's what makes it more fascinating than the other arcs. with a few exceptions, it's literally a bunch of good guys/heroes beating the shit out of each other and erasing universes. I just wish the writing was better, and that some of the good guys, particularly the fucking pride troopers, would stop and reflect on how fucked up the tournament is. If this were a DC comic, or Marvel comic, you bet your ass superman and captain america would actually team up to try and formulate a plan to save everyone, or at least have some inner monologue about how shitty it is to be an indirect cause for trillions upon trillions of life forms being blinked out of existence.

I'm still mad that Freiza is around. I don't have a say, obviously because it's Japanese people that do. Goku is not going to lose, and if he *does* it's just so that he can come back and win. Kefla is basically a way to test Goku's power.

There isn't going to be an erasure, I'm calling it now. Screencap it if you want. They're going to wish back the multiverse with the dragonballs.

Vegeta is hiding something.

i also believe kefla is literally just training for goku so he can practice UI more and get a better hang of it, as well as attempt to make it last longer so he doesn't peter out on Jiren again. Poor Kelfa doesn't even realize she's a glorified punching bag right now. Caulifags will never ever recover from that point of view.

>tfw you'll stay in longer than Kefla

It's fine and nobody cares. If we get a Salada arc, nobody will give one fuck.

Literally this.

this

It's forever.

You'll only be happy when it ends. Then, the last thing you'll be is, happy.

Nah fuck zamasu, I'm waiting for a villain like cell to return.

They should make Demigra amd other demons Canon.

Jiren is a terrible villain. In that, he isn't one.

Both North America and Japan (by far the biggest markets for anime) love saiyans and couldn't give a shit at all about any of the other characters. It's just the way it is.

Thing is, Japan, the US and Canada don't give a fuck about Gohan. Sorry Mexico, nobody gives a shit about your meme. Caulifla is actually an extremely popular character in Canada and the US. Kale? eh...

>why can't it all be manga
thats better

Thread ends here

Or not, thundercunt.

Fuck no, it has to end.
Super is AF tier.

No shit you'll stay a long time if all you fight are jobbers like those nameless namekians.

>tfw masako retires and U6 saiyans will be the new protagonists

>no fun, NONE AT ALL

Sit back and watch the tire fire, you idiot.

the fact that she's topless is super fucking hot, because if she loses and powers down to base form, aww yiss dem sweet tittays.

Is what it is. Ever since Vegeta said he wanted to meet that saiyan king?

I'm dropping the fuck out of this shit if the next arc isn't on Salada.

>This is the average DBS thread post

Super Saiyan 4 is magic, user.
Her clothes regrow.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

the most common post is
>hurrrrrr DBS sucks but I watch it religiously every week

That's Sup Forums, in a nutshell man.

>I HATE THIS THING WHAT AM I DOING TALKING ABOUT IT?!?!?

For fucks sake.WHERE ARE MY DELICIOUS GIANT CAULIFLA TITS!?!?!?

I'm dating a jui jitsu fighter and this shit is golden.

Here.

Zamasufags are the worst.

A reminder that fusion is beautiful

Nope, you have Kefla now.

Will something break his goodwill and spirit?

Yes, the day Caulifla and Kale fuse again just to thoroughly rape him for shits and giggles.

Because money and product placement

This was clearly an afterimage of Blanco

Why can't DBS have new heroes? Goku is just some retard that magically gets stronger each time he loses. He can't even completely lose because muhdragonballs.

my sides

gohan is fail personified

It will end in 19 minutes of Tournament time + about 5 episodes of aftermatch.

My nigga.

>aww yiss dem sweet tittays
I hope you get rammed up the ass for this. I mean god damn, learn to have an erection while not being such a fucking faggot.

So after they eventually save the universe, what is the next level? When will Goku have to will himself off the pages of the Manga to save the dragonball verse from ending?

>5 Minutes = 10 episodes in DB time
>40 Episodes
Fuck this shit.

I'm getting quite pissed because the spics are going to be right. Gohan is actually going to win the tournament.

>those idiots on youtube trying to analyze it

Official Gohan Tier list
>Top
Namek Gohan
>Great
Long hair kid Gohan
Mirai Gohan
>Good
Cell Arc Gohan
>Bad
Highschool Gohan
>Terrible
Ultimate Gohan
>My fucking sides tier
DBS Gohan

>Gohan
Stopped reading here.

The best fight PERIOD is Goku vs. Pikkon. Fuck you and your arcs.

You're thinking far to deeply for Dragon Ball, user.
Just punch, kick, yell, and mention something about multiuniversal genocide in order to give the tournament some stakes. The kids watching just want to see Goku and friends beat up strong people and feel good that they didn't have to lose.

>you arent allowed to toy with kids expectations because the whole world turned to pussy ass carebear time hello kitty island muh feefees shit
sounds about right

What did you just call me?

Not him but, a ton of people in MMA watch this crap. I have no idea why (I don't know why I watch it) but that's the scrum.

In the west MMA fighters love dragonball. Most of us were in grade school when this shit was on toonami. Yeah, we're fans.

DB has always been like this. You're looking in the wrong places if you expect actual drama from Toriyama.

Faggot

You're not wrong. Evil gods are the only interesting villains anymore because of the wall you always hit with a shonen series. As the characters keep getting so unbelievably strong, the enemies need to scale, otherwise there's no point. Dragon Ball has been going on for so long that literally the ONLY logical next step was for the mortals to face off against LITERAL GODS, and once they've surpassed that, there;s nowhere else to go, so now, the writers have to suddenly make everyone else way stronger than they logically should be in the canon of the series.

It's a vicious cycle that always hurts shonen battle series and needs to be nipped in the bud by eliminating series like Dragon Ball after they've gotten too old to be really enjoyable anymore.

p much exactly this^

gohan's was was a hapless kid hulking out because muh hidden potential
then he kind of peaked as a teen when he became the protagonist of his own coming of age story in cell saga
and from then on it's all downhill

kind of like the lives of all the gohanfags who identify with him

The series is just on one big spincycle. How many times are we going to have a fight where all the spectators are "whoa Goku is so fast I can't see him!?" how many times are we going to have someone punch the villain only for it to have no effect? How many times is everyone going to lose their shit when Goku SURPRISE surpasses his limits once again?

It's parody at this point. The gods are shitting themselves because Goku has UI and yet no one bats an eye when Jiren is like "huh? Yeah so...." while Goku Edge is still completely ineffective.

I think that's why they introduced saiyans from another universe that don't exist by the same rules. I thought that until Goku became a literal god and that just somehow, not enough for this tournament. What the fuck is going on anymore?

If we lose Caulifla, Kale and Cabba permanently and Vegeta doesn't go to Salada? Dropped to death.

Vegeta is actually the leveler in any arc. The reason for even watching. The rest is mary sue as fuck.

This shit is getting out of control.

>Why do other Univeres have to have tough fighters

Fixed it for you

When?

>Piccolo is just a green antena man
>Vegeta is just a short dude with big hair
>Freeza is just an effeminate alien
>Cell is just a shiny bug
>Bugg is just a fat gum man

Yes user everything sucks just off yourself

I love the other universes and I want more of them. Normal dragonball aint shit anymore.

Never.

>google calls me a racist for searching "sombrero band"

LOL

Shit is fucked breh

Aethestic

>Why can't DBS have more villians like Zamasu? Jiren is just some bodybuilder dude
But he's not a villain. He's this arc's true hero

>I just wish the writing was better, and that some of the good guys, particularly the fucking pride troopers, would stop and reflect on how fucked up the tournament is.

The problem is God is the one who's fucked up in the head. There's not much they can do, except to dance to his tune.

>There isn't going to be an erasure, I'm calling it now.
There have been a lot of erased universes and still no one really believes that things will end like this. Every arc in Dragon Ball so far ended up with the titular reset button, why would this one be different? Unless they fuck up like with Future Trunks and "well yeah we lost the universe but here's one that's more or less the same, enjoy!"

>Both North America and Japan (by far the biggest markets for anime) love saiyans

So, Toei is addressing this by making three brand new shitty saiyans? I don't know which one of them I hate more.

>How many times are we going to have a fight where all the spectators are "whoa Goku is so fast I can't see him!?" how many times are we going to have someone punch the villain only for it to have no effect?

You know, that's the reason I can't even get hyped with Jiren or the tournament or any of this shit. I recall even Majin Boo being more interesting, the arc had ups and downs and it wasn't just hitting a guy that doesn't flinch until he flinches.

>google calls me a racist for searching "sombrero band"
What?

i don't even like gohan, but that list is accurate.

vegeta and goku have already said they will wish u6 back when they win.
so vegeta can still go visit planet salada with cabba.
and goku could visit also to train caulifla and kale, or they visit u7 to train with him.
although that depends if toriyama finally moved on from his habbit of turning female fighters into non-fighting background characters

>If this were a DC comic, or Marvel comic, you bet your ass superman and captain america would actually team up to try and formulate a plan to save everyone,

You mean like what they did with Incursion?

This desu

Mate, the villain is clearly Goku here. He's responsible for it all, and the entirety of the pride troopers is out to get him.

zeno and grandpriest where already planning to destroy all the universes.
goku just gave them a fighting chance to survive with this tournament.

the real evil is zeno, because the little fucker thinks it is too annoying to check so many universes. and grand priest just goads him along

You guys are stupid. The REAL villian of this arc is past dead future gowasu, who after being killed by goku black travelled to the afterlife where he potara fused with all the Gods of Destruction and then used the super dragonballs to revive himself and travel to the present where he will defeat gohan blanco to avenge his past future self who died because gohan was too weak to stop zamasu.

Thoughts?

Goku didn't say anything like that. All he did was tell Ribrianne that he was thinking about wishing for something nice for ChiChi and Goten.

>Literally kills galactics without mercy.
Last boss is Zeno.

Gokus actions were irresponsible. Beerus told him not to go to zenchan but he did anyway because fighting was more important than whatever the consequences of that could be. The dude is either a genuine retard at this point or a sociopath. It just so happens his actions turned out to be good but his intentions were not.

The main problem is how Goku just has infinite energy and is the focus of 90% of the episodes
He could take out an entire universe by himself
get caught off guard, forcing him to go blue several times
Have time and energy to team up with U6
Use the spirit bomb
Get the shit beaten out of him by Jiren and then Kefla
And still apparently have energy to spare and be equal to Jiren by the end. A guy who's been chilling most of the tournament

>well yeah we lost the universe but here's one that's more or less the same, enjoy!
Good God that was the worst possible way to end that arc. I am still mad at both the anime and the manga versions of it.

is this arc really lasting until march?

Yes, expect a lot more of Ribrianne and Kefla.

Goku is an asshole so the only people who would try that is U11.Also Super Dragon Balls

I want to marry Zamasu.

It's the opposite for me.
Zamasu arc was boring, just like all other big-bad-evil arcs. You just know from the beginning that the evil guy will lose one way or the other eventually.
In a tournament that has no evil contenders anybody can win. That's what makes it much more interesting to me.

The only thing we know here is, that the winner will wish something like, "resurrect all the living creatures from the erased universes and place them into the remaining ones" or Zeno going, "what? you thought we actually killed the people? Haha, no, I just thought we don't need 12 universes with a quintillion stars each, when there are one 20 planets with living creatures"

DBS is an abomination

>liking shitmasu and toyocuck version
next you will say Goku Black SS form was yellow

Then don't watch it.

because it sells

>Why can't DBS have more villians like Zamasu?
>yet another white-haired justicefag fuckboi
fuck of Mira and Baby was just enough too