Conspiracy Theorists, does this sign have any meaning to you?

Conspiracy Theorists, does this sign have any meaning to you?

Attached: sign.jpg (1080x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFhWgSInaxk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUj1w48f0iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does this sign mean?

rock n roll dude
youtube.com/watch?v=aFhWgSInaxk

Attached: f42543040.png (406x304, 177K)

was wondering if the ring finger at a 90 degree angle signified anything

It's the trident. Represents the sacred 3, the trinity, also can be meant as a weapon, or can be defensive and a sign of protection, which is how it came to be colloquially known as I Love You. All these mudras have different meanings to different civilizations and traditions.

yea it everywhere if you look

Attached: emilie parker sign.jpg (300x169, 10K)

it means goats or devil shit like baphomet or a term for gaymen to notice each other

Attached: 1494863651303.png (774x800, 205K)

i posted picture bad, my ring finger goes at a 90 degree angle if you open picture. This is what they have me symbol when i think about making world a better place

You're thinking forfinger and pinky extended, which represents spiritual action and protection from the "evil eye".

Unironically completely convinced a shadow element of the US govt conspired with the help of foriegn agencies to bring down WTC. The cover up was planned in advance

Attached: 1521366138272.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

This one just means "I love you" In sign language.

Dio's grandma used that symbol as the evil eye on people.

here another one from sandy hook. He probably doesnt love anyone

Attached: sandy hook3.jpg (640x360, 26K)

That is a different sign. Notice his thumb is covering his middle and index fingers. That's more like devil horns. Thumb out like the girl is doing means love.

Spiderman

Attached: bcf.jpg (600x417, 26K)

can someone explain to me if the ring finger at 90 degrees means anything? I am interested in this sign they keep sending me

thats the jihadi special forces from the caucaus
, notice how it looks like a wolf

Attached: 964.jpg (354x363, 22K)

it's an ass backward version of the shocker

well she the daughter of Robbie Parker, so she was probably trying to do the devil sign

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

I dont have that one in the database

Attached: 1513550610488.jpg (463x332, 52K)

why would i be sent this sign?

Satanic curse hand sign.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUj1w48f0iU

Attached: 4Xjw0Tx.jpg (568x400, 58K)

not the same, their thumbs aren't out

you shouldn't care about it
most of them are dead or currently in Syria under the Turkish military, they won't care for the average Joe

maybe sign would be those three fingers up, my fingers are crappy from using computers all these years

they sent that sign as approval when i would critically think and figure out about what the shadow government is doing

People into rock music interpret it as Devil’s horns, but in fact the horns symbolize cuckoldry and have since before Christ was born. Pic related is Silvio Berlusconi, former Italian PM, making the cuck horn sign behind the head of the (at the tine) Spanish foreign minister Josep Pique.

what would it mean if i wasnt the average joe

Shit, forgot pic.

Attached: 8C0E7802-179F-4D1E-9708-6E2C630B026A.jpg (620x449, 66K)

don't act like you're some secret agent because you go fuck around on the internet, probably some idiot sent you that, you could probably tell because of they muscleless arms

kys

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

What an absolute based guy. He's everything Drumpf should be.

they sent it through voice to skull and made my hand make the gesture, thats me in pic, you retard

probably some idiot sent you that
probably some idiot
some idiot
((you))

the kavkaz ONLY recruits veterans from the siege of Grozny, no one else. probably trolls contacted you

He basically was Trump.

Isn't that how you finger someone?

"like, metal bro" etc.

kys

Curse

Attached: 1520713097195.jpg (1180x787, 354K)