Raildex

Lessar has been added to the site. Still no news on the manga, perhaps we'll get info in next week's update.
vo-index.sega.jp/chara/index12.html#main

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/a8znqx7a8ar2wlv/Index-san 17.zip
bato.to/reader#0dca22834c7275bf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she using the Blue Striker doe this mean that Lesser is the main enemy of the game?

Looks like the site is going to be lessar than it was before she was added. How unfortunate.

She is not using THE blue stalker

What character do you find the most annoying? Why? Is there something that can happen to redeem that character in your eyes?

Index.
Because shrill, biting, tantrum-throwing brat with no positive qualities.
Only death can redeem it.

Get out of here and take Etzali with you Carlos.

Boys don't need to tell him what he can and can't do

Index barely shows up. Its not hard to forget about her. Whats with the mouth foaming, blood vessel popping rage? Misaka is the tantrum throwing brat thats shoved in your face all the time

VO-manga will be release at these Falls
by Dengeki (Anime & Manga),
The Fall is:
October to next year of March
and Spring are:
March to September
They also only have The Spring / Fall Festival, not The Summer / Winter Fes.

They're honestly both pretty bad

Othinus is an arrogant cunt that got lucky that Touma is too far from being normal to brutally murder her for what she did to him but still behaves like he owes her eternal service and she's a god despite being shrinked to a size of a doll. Maybe if she were to aknowledge her place I would begin to tolerate her.

Othinus is kind user

Yes, Othinus is a kind of shit. A very rancid kind.

Mitz or Noreo?

Kamisato is the most annoying character, especially when he's with his harem. Just send away the harem and have him let loose for once like during the cafeteria battle with Touma. Also Misaka has been very annoying as of late since NT15, she feels shoe-horned in and her interactions forced even when she's relevant to the plot. She needs a 1 or 2 volume break from relevancy.

Kamisato
There's something about the guy that's just douchey and unpleasant

Idol~sama 11-26 (ongoing), Nichijou Index-san 17-58 (conclude).
just curious, why js06 like 'moe' lately?

I think he was just catching up on everything since he got around to the crossovers too.

Which girl do you think is most likely to touch herself at night thinking about Touma?

Misaki and Itsuwa.

Accelerator

I forgot to add. Supported by the network.

Accelerator. Mikoto has wet dreams about Touma. Probably Lessar too.

Reading the wiki article on Kamijou Faction really makes me wish that Demon Lord Touma becomes a thing.

>神浄の討魔

Is this most bullshit raildex thing ever

>a male asexual touching himself to the thought of another male

Read NT6 foreshadowing.

Demon Lord Touma would need a shit ton of help to be any threat to anyone. One Saint alone, Siliva, beat him to a barely recognizable pulp of meat. If he ever turns evil, a few Saints like Silvia, Acqua and Brunhild should be enough to squash him like a bug. If he ever turns evil, he's going to need literally everyone on his faction holding his hands to do much of anything. Hell, he wouldn't have even survived NT10's events if not for his faction covering his ass constantly.

Soon, my brother.

Accelerator is only asexual because he has psychological trauma. He's not gay or a lolicon just because he doesn't turn into a blushing mess at the sight of naked women. He has a power that can literally kill people with a touch. Its only natural sex, which is literally all about touching, wouldn't interest him. Even if he saw an ass or pair of tits he likes, his first thought would probably be "it'd be gross if I were touch them and they accidentally exploded". Orgasming might even make him lose control.

He can take control of IT and fuck everyone up. He almost used it when high priest wanted to meteor crash into AC.

>OT = Classic Major Arcana tarot deck
>NT = Thoth tarot deck
>??? = Kamijou Touma Original tarot deck?
Sound nice, but I would like Kamachi to end this series at NT. to me it must be more fun If that new grimoire which is created by Aiwass on the current vol. is named Kamijou Touma Original.

>IT

It's not as powerful as people think it is. Othinus easily crushed it back in Baggage City. Aiwass also defeated it in NT18. It's not this invincible monster. If he ever turns demon lord, Aiwass could still put a stop to that thing. Coronzon might be able to do it too. Aleister might also have a few tricks up his sleeve. Unless all three of those magically turn ally for Touma.

>Frenda was a Satens friend

Added plot

Yes but its still incomplete and it can beat a saint.

We know that many assassins tried to kill him. I wonder if one of them was a femme fatale sent to fuck him and kill him during it. She could have actually gotten him off and he accidentally blew her up because he lost control of his powers for a few seconds. I know that idea is probably hot to someone out there but to Accelerator, who just wants to be normal, it would be traumatic as fuck. I could just picture Amata bullying him about it. "Your dick blew her mind, huh?" A situation like that might even spawn the "you look like you'd give really great head now" joke

This kinda makes sense but its kinda hard to imagine Accelerator saying "yeah sure lets fuck" to a random woman propositioning him. But then again, he might have agreed just because he was lonely, young and wanting to feel normal for a while

This is what I want

Index S3(24ep ~beginning of russia arc) > Railgun S3(13ep ~Daihaseisai) > Index S4(~End of russia arc) > Dead because NT is a dogshit

So I’m an anime only fan so go easy on me but my question is why is everyone so obsessed with Kamijou in this series? I get that his power (not him) is unique or whatever but what do they hope to accomplish by capturing him? Do they plan on taking his power or something? They’d literally be taking their many hard years worth of learning magic and flushing it down the toilet if they actually managed to take his power and not only that do they realize it works for him because he’s somewhat fit and can fight. Most magicians are frail old men or little girls who wouldn’t be able to do anything with his power. The only reason he’s able to even do anything with his power half the time is because he literally lucks out. You would think to an average magician Index would be a much higher priority.

>like 'moe'
Finally, God gLR0ls him with some girl, and He just wants to please her

Considering what Index is everything in this series should revolve around her

From my perspective the only reason Kamijou even exists is to protect Index and his power is only a plot device that allows him to do that while somewhat keeping the illusion that he’s normal and not himself a magician.

>Nigdex thread is dead again

Since then Awaki also wants the T.
>best wing-man ever

What would happen if this was the artstyle for the new season? I mean, it happened to DxD it could happen to Raildex.

I'm afraid that in order to understand the reasons for this, you'd have to read the novels.

>hating nu-artstyle for Season 3

I think its GOOG

Lilina is cute! CUTE!

It looks very nice, desu.

I guess it’s another one of those days where everybody is interested in posting their opinion but nobody wants to actually discuss anything. The new fans from season three are going to be a much needed refreshment.

>Index teaching Touma technology
What heresy is this? What's next? Index becoming relevant again?

I just hope for more fanfiction and doujins.

I don’t really want to because I already tried and the way Kamachi writes makes me feel like I’m actively getting cancer. I wasn’t expecting anybody to answer anyways. I just enjoy posting my opinions every once and a while.

Why is Uiharu sucking on a juice box? It's like one of those girls from Negima that does that shit all the time.

Index is a literally neet so she played many games in the house until touma comes back

Index is the main character.

Nice joke.

Since nobody will respond to your pathetic post I’ll tell you why. It’s because it’s cute but if you want a logical explanation it’s most likely because she’s bored which is a main cause for people to drink soda, juice or even consuming unhealthy snacks like chips or something. Watching anime girls eat or drink is normal for cuteness and relaxation. There’s videos you can watch of people just eating food user and people watch them.

Why females love those block of suger

Geez, calm down, I didn't need your entire life story, god.

Well, you're already cancer, so there's no problem.

Not my life story. It’s just common sense. Welcome to the world of logic friend.

MAMA

Those lips looks really weird.

Not gonna complain but it will take some time to getting used to it. The Endymion art style still fit especially with the upcoming older-looking characters like Knight Leader, Carissa, and (Especially) Acqua and Fiamma.

Is this the only promo poster?

Usually when people overdo things in their life for example like being an adrenaline junkie or overeating they’re trying to fill a void they have within their heart and they’re not truly happy. Something tells me that if Index lived with Stiyl she wouldn’t have such a problem.

But nobody ever tried to capture him or steal his power?

user, there's like an entire PV with that style.

Index-san chapter 17
mediafire.com/file/a8znqx7a8ar2wlv/Index-san 17.zip
bato.to/reader#0dca22834c7275bf

I don't know in Japan, (but in HK) if She past age of consent, and keep her hip look like that,
We call in here "Woman with easy-to-birth hips" aka in the future She will give plenty Children's on her own.

Forgot to add Terra to that list. Seriously, who wants to have Moe Terra with this smug grin on his face?

I mean if the style gets used for S3. I was so used to seeing S1,S2, and Endymion's art style that my minds thinks it's the "right" choice for the art style. If the game's style get used for S3, I will have to adjust.

Don’t blame me.

Awesome, thank you

>tfw smug regardless of where they show up
Also how many chapters of this are there total? I know it stopped at some point.

Will we see the everyday of the Hound Dogs next time?

Naisu

There are 57 chapters in total, so there's only 40 left to work on

This Touma is not cute. I want my old cute Touma back

Since nobody is responding to your embarrassment of a post I’ll respond by saying while your heart is in the right place by giving a railgun so much attention somebody like Kongou would suit most people better. Not only is she cuter than Mikoto can ever hope to be but she seems a lot more easy going and accepting of others where as Mikoto would turn most Sup Forums users down faster than everybody forgot about Othinus when she lost her god powers.

A month of Index-san!

Nichijou Index-san (tankōbon) Vol.01 to Vol.05 has concluded with 57 Chapters
+ 'some' bonus chapters (Omake)

I like it

Just because Mikoto likes Kamijou (you) doesn’t mean she’d like you (you) if you guys understand what I’m trying to say. The truth is most of you wouldn’t be able to land Uiharu and she’s lonely spirited. Mikoto is an elite almost on the level of Misaki and I don’t think this fanbase understands that a lot of the time.

Terra is already moe.

Acqua looks like garbage in the JC Staff style though

Misaka go away.

That’s got to be the ugliest characters I’ve ever seen. How did he make it past puberty without killing himself?

character*

Really hope they update his design. He looked malnourished in S2. He should be more pic related. Virtual-On Design looks cool btw.

Awakis brother

Virtual On got that strong jaw right, though its Kanzaki and Tsuchi look like shit

There's nothing wrong with those two

They’re kinda nerdy.

Kanzaki looks like a stick, same with Tsuchi

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

If she was a stick I highly doubt she’d have the confidence to dress like she does.

#
He’ll end up with her but he doesn’t deserve it. I want Kamachi to pair him up with somebody unexpected like Haruue just to make people like you who think he’s doing her a favor mad. The sad thing is Haruue could unironically do better.