What's next for Kishimoto?

What's next for Kishimoto?

Retirement hopefully.

He's working on a sci-fi manga, I got high hopes for it.

>I got high hopes for it.
If its not monthly its gonna be ass

Irrelevance. The became a miserable slog for him by the end. He won't want to go through it again unless he has to. If he does take something on, it will be with minimal involvement. But somehow with just enough to still poison whatever he is apart of,

take time off and learn from the successful elements of his earlier work to create a short, self-contained treasure of narrative

Wait really? He actually has plans??? Damn.

Is he masochist? I expected him to go on indefenite hiatus with "health issues".

I think he said it will be monthly, something about how weekly really tires him out and he doesn't intend to do that again.
I guess not everyone can understand Kishimoto as well but I'm sure he has brainstormed a whole bunch of ideas that wouldn't work in Naruto and intends to use them in his next work. It will certainly take some time however, good stories naturally take a while to plan.

Be a family man

Zaruto: The Next Generation

>Ninjas (wizards) on an intergalactic space cruiser as they try to make peace with the aggressive Klingons and Romulans

Believe it or not, Kishimoto wanted to properly end Naruto eith Chapter 700, Shueisha and Pierrot were the ones who wanted to milk it. Kishimoto let an assistant of his create the spinoff Boruto so it's not like he was the one who wanted to drag it on with these next generations.

>Bleach anime got cancelled before the final arc and Kubo was pushed into ending Bleach before it finally got the axe.
>Everyone wants to milk Naruto long after the supposed ending even thought Kishimoto himself had no intention of doing so.
I wonder how jealous Kubo must be right now.

Didn't he do some yakuza manga chapter a few years ago? What happened to that?

Probably zero. He hated working there.

Wasn't it just a oneshot? Plenty of popular mangaka do it and don't make full series out of them.

It was probably due to his lack of skill yet still being an arrogant asshole to his editors though. I wonder if Kubo is arrogant to the point of still thinking Bleach's cancellation was undeserved or if it finally got to him how much better the other mangaka are than him.

Garuto

Hentai

Unironically movies about the past wars.

Dorito: Nexter Generation