This will continue because white people are pacified cuck pussies

This will continue because white people are pacified cuck pussies.

We here on Sup Forums probably have the most extreme racial views out of any other group of whites. How many black people have you killed?

You're all waiting for the Day of the Rope and it will never come. You use that as a way to justify your passivity, don't lie to yourself. You say that "this is a war of ideas" or that "the real fight is online" while niggers kill white men and rape white women actively every day. Do they not know about the war of ideas or the online battlefield? They're the suckers, not us! We place ourselves above the degenerate hillbilly skinheads that "Hitler would have totally hated," but at least they're out in the real world taking actions.

You're all champagne white nationalists. You say what you say online and then actively try to conceal your "power level" in the actual world. What is your power? "People don't know how racist I can be online!" So much power.

What is your body count? The winning team deserves to win and the losing team deserves to lose. We deserve to lose. Sup Forums is a shining example of why white people deserve this white genocide. If whites didn't deserve it, then it wouldn't be happening. The Jews and the Muslims and the niggers all deserve their victories and we deserve this white genocide.

Whites will not fight back until their comfort and their justifications are taken away. Things have to become brutally and severely worse before they can get better. Discussing political theory while bullets are flying is a pathetic waste of time.

Whites won't realize that we need to physically and literally organize and fight until we're majority Muslim. How far has the West fallen that we need to import the will to survive itself from yet another Semitic desert religion?

If this image offends you, then comfort yourself with the fact that everything in the image was deserved, and that everything you saw happened in pure accordance with reality.

Attached: 1520474075768.jpg (962x783, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/43464448/anna-campbell-father-i-knew-she-might-be-killed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah well YOUR FACE!!!

Bump faggot

big if true

Way tl;dr, to the point of exuding homosexuality, but I did see this part near the end

>If this image offends you, blah blah blah

Actually this image does offend me
>feet aren't even planted on the ground
>lost all kinetic energy
>looking like some stupid superhero movie shit
>wrong foot forward

Absolutely Disgusting

Attached: 1516263791195.jpg (600x450, 117K)

I actually agree with everything you said there, especially the ''white people deserve white genocide'' part.

>whites are pacified cuck pussies
You definitely should visit Central/Eastern Europe.

>implies Christianity is not what built the west before it was just a bunch of pagans in huts

Neck yourself

As employe of Planed Parenthood I kill niggers by the dozens.

>How many black people have you killed?
>You're all champagne white nationalists.
>What is your body count?
Do you glow in the dark, nigger?

bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/43464448/anna-campbell-father-i-knew-she-might-be-killed

>we here
>we
as if you are from here..

depends, are you fed?

Poor OP. You're going to get dogpiled, but everyone here, in their heart of hearts, agrees with you. We're all cowards. We all have things we want to preserve. Wanting the ethnostate and being a racist, sexist, [insert libshit label] in public could ruin our whole lives, or get us killed at worst. None of our lives are expendable for our own personal ideals.

That's why we wait. It may never come, but we silently hope. Some brave soul out there just needs to get the ball rolling. Maybe someday, OP. Maybe someday.

>Maybe someday, OP. Maybe someday.
Never, and you know it John. Never.

>dude day of the rope lmaooooo

t. coddled middle class white boy who's never been in a fight in his life who would piss his pants and cry for his mother if he so much as got arrested by current day police

Literally a cuck pussy

cked

t. fbi

This. I say it will take one slap to get OP's adrenaline pumping so hard he'll lose control of his sphincter.

>implying these events aren't psyops brought to you by alphabet soup agencies.
TWP imploded because of their degenerate leadership, although it's extremely coincidental the whole Heimbach-Parrott scenario happens right after the MSU incident. Richard Spencer is a trust fund faggot with lacia connections. Most of the cunts in the big tent are questionable at best. If those tepid cunts had any sense and the "alt-right" astroturf is a genuine grassroots movement they would've changed their strategy after C'Ville, stop attempting to speak at enemy controlled institutions/locales and focus on recruitment and community building. The police had already proven they will not uphold any court decision and will allow Antifa to agitate to the point of "having" to shut their events down. The courts are also implicit in the lawfare against these "alt-right" identities, who are all practically asking for shekels to fight the upcoming court cases. Antifa practically get pro bono representation, and the judges practically give them no charges on a silver platter. But that shit is besides the point. My suspicion is that this clusterfuck is really just an elaborate play to gather intel on potential sympathizers and genuine advocates for white identitarianism, through transaction records, social media interactions and irl attendeeship and to also make white advocacy look cringey and retarded. Maybe there are genuine people in the movement, but it seems the leaders for the most part aren't.

>Mr. FBI trying to incite people to commit violent, criminal acts

>We here on Sup Forums
|
|>
|

TWP meth addled burgers aren't representative of a entire race of people.

> What is your body count?
0. What's yours?
> 2 posts by this id
Oh I see, you must be busy killing niggers
S A G E
A
G
E