Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whale

Fuck off Lykos. Sami already won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They really do, if your alternative is turning into a tsundere.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

My nigga. I would serve onboard mothership Faelena.

MC is still faithful to Sami this episode.

Well, Sami is dead. She can't win.

Lykos is the cutest.

Also I hope pink edge lord dies next episode

>wife starts crying
>fuck this I'm out
My fucking sides. I suddenly like this guy despite him being a boring character so far.

>Sami already won a bullet to the head.
FTFY

>letting kids with mental problems wield a bow

She already has

She never won while she was alive and he's going to get over her with time. It'll hurt less if you just give up.

>not training child soldiers

Best couple.

How old is he and why is he still the strongest?

Oh, user...

But user that's a bit gay

Well shit, sounds like one will die by your post.
I doubt it'll be Ouni.

It is, but the are still the best couple.

>Well shit, sounds like one will die by your post.
Considering that childhood flashback and the fact that he made such a point of being useful that he wanted to join the secret raid despite not being chosen, he already planted a huge deathflag. I just feel bad that Ouni will have to suffer again.

Yes, that's what I thought as well.

Do you want to see the pages?

At this point I'm not sure if he's an asshole or just autistic.

He's not the strongest, otherwise they would have taken him on the Skylos mission.

Pretty sure he's the strongest, otherwise he wouldn't be the captain of the SDF and wouldn't be able to casually go toe to toe with Ouni (and I doubt he's weaker than MC and those other kids who aren't even in the SDF in the squad). He's probably in charge of the defense team so they can actually pose a threat and divert the enemy's attention from the infiltration squad.

> Took till this episode to recognize Kisha's voice
Dammit.

No.
I have the raws up to volume 10 anyway, but I won't open them until the anime is over.

When you're cursed to die early and your eye already rotted out, I'd be a bit pissy and nihilistic too.

Thought as much. I haven't posted them here because hoping to avoid spoiling people, but if it's going to get talked about anyway I figured people might want to see.

Is he old enough to be Ouni's father? Do the Marked reproduce earlier to compensate for their short lifespans? How old is Masoo, anyway, since apparently he had a child that died?

Cant be his father, the mom seems nice enough to not abandon her baby, unless eyepatch told her baby died during delivery and kept him in a cage or something before releasing him to the world later.

Why are there so few good shots of blond delinquent? He's the cutest.

>51% thumbnail
My sides.

Moot!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Is "Lykos" actually the name of the ship where Lykos were found?

Yes.

Imagine, Falena could have crippled the empire if they killed Nous Lykos when they first went onto the ship.

They could've hijack it and tow it with falena, more land to fuck around too.

The nous and the ships share the same name as well.

Now you are thinking like a homeworld player.

50%man strikes again baaaby!
Expect the unexpected, madman does it again.

The issue there is that Lykos can drain emotions and they probably wouldn't want to deal with that type of nous.

I think you need to put your hand into it to let it feed on your emotions right? Just let falena tow it, essentially just let the nous stay dormant and getting no new emotions power up.Unless it has powers to fuck the ship up(earthquakes/shitty harvest/dying trees) then yeah, better leave it alone.

And then they would have been taken out for good as Skylos would have had no reason to ignore them and salvage Lykos instead.

Well Chakuro certainly kept his emotions after he touched the nous Lykos, so it's not all at once. It's not really clear yet if you have to touch it or just spend a lot of time nearby. Lykos the girl didn't seem like she had the energy to visit it that often before she was found.

It is interesting because Lykos was like a doll on the ship, just like a lot of the soldiers.

Some of the commanders are not doll like at all and take volition to act without command, like pink.

Maybe some gets drained of their emotion less often?

There was a manga page posted after episode 3 were pink explained that he wasn't affected by the emotion sucking things.

She was attacked, provisions limited and being left alone probably meant she had to feed the nous longer/more than the usual emotions compared to when they have a full crew, and chakuro shown that getting sucked wasnt nice, maybe it still true even when you are used to getting sucked.

Good point.

Thanks user!

You could say that she had to provide it with more energy, but it still remained floating even when abandoned for days after she was recovered. I don't think it's as simple as a gas tank in a car.

>not as simple as a gas tank
I agree, maybe the nous has enough power but lykos might not know the controls meant the ship was drifting or just stayed stationary. Maybe what we saw was just Lykos experiencing real emotions first time (probably after a long time, she seems to have some feelings during her childhood flashback) and burying her dead comrades as her first emotional experience gotta be taxing to her mental and physical being.

Cute flashbacks are always the best

Which child is that?

Thats the dead chief right?

That's Kuchiba and his deceased wife.

I thought she was his age.

She was a lot younger, but she died within a few years.

Ahhh thanks anons.

Cute flashback seems like a premonition.Was this left out from the anime or will be later on?

Later on and not a premonition, just a little character development.

Oh great, thought it would be a death flag.

Will oppai loli win the Ounibowl?

Did she now?

I want the childhood friend to come back.

It looks like the blonde guy won it already

Something about this show doesn't click with me, having watched all the way to episode 6, I am beginning to realize it's bland. Will I regret dropping this?

No.

He will die next episode, right?

An user prognosticated that episode 9 might be the one we're waiting for.

But he's so adorable user

He is still alive after 10 volumes.
>inb4B-but he dies!
Sorry. Embrace the edge.

>Chakuro
>Chakram
Noice.
I also like that the crybaby milquetoast chose what is possibly the most lethal weapon a person with Thymia could wield.

Any long range weapon will be deadly.