This is a picture of farm murderers in South Africa

This is a picture of farm murderers in South Africa.

The guy on the left is wearing a military issue signal jammer.

This is significant for two reasons:

1. How it's being used.
This signal jammer is being employed so that farms that are attacked are unable to call for help. It jams all RF signal, which would disable cell phones, or HAM radios, which are often the primary means of communication for these farms.

2. How they got it.
This isn't something they just found laying around. Either these guys work directly for the SA government and military, or they're being directly supplied and trained by the same.

Attached: 08D91757-45CB-4A81-BA96-076654EEC355.jpg (636x496, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_South_African_Army#Miscellaneous_Equipment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_jamming_in_China#Methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schabir_Shaik_trial
youtu.be/rLiSTTuM6gY
gunbroker.co.za/classifieds/ads/r1-fn-7-62mm/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642
tn.com.ar/sociedad/desaparecio-un-misil-de-una-dependencia-del-ejercito-argentino-en-la-plata_563033
lanacion.com.ar/1828584-tercer-robo-en-los-arsenales-del-ejercito-en-lo-que-va-del-ano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews did this

Attached: he not rong.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Where's that picture from

This is some scary stuff.

Attached: 1492522525451.png (982x998, 456K)

this is a red flag and trump should initiate cruise missile strikes on SA gov positions immediately

Attached: 1520729296297.jpg (884x1070, 327K)

Car thiefs are using similar jammers, so they could get it on a black market, but intresting is fact that niggers knew about this thing.

Full pic.

Attached: 51CDAF2A-3BE3-4194-BE7F-B74E1BE04DCD.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

These people are definitely a group jewish nigger cattle

Attached: 1510316312436.gif (232x158, 1.05M)

So how would you counter a RF jammer? Couldn't you have a link to some network and the moment an RF jammer stops your signal, the network raises the alarm at the signal that it lost and automatically warns everyones that X has 'gone dark'?

Cheap Chinese military backpack jammers go for about $15,000.

those guys look like they do this a lot

Car thieves don't use military grade hardware. They use bootlegs from the dark Web that are smaller, easier to conceal and not as potent.

>So how would you counter a RF jammer?
Have a power source that can override the jammers out put. So a more expensive piece of mil hardware.

Like I'm gonna believe that's a picture of farm murderers in South Africa without a reference source.

Attached: download (2).jpg (196x196, 7K)

Happy nigger?

Attached: 14B6920D-6A10-429C-9E35-01D561AD5861.jpg (738x1998, 210K)

It's pretty easy to get stuff like this in Africa without being in bed with the government. Police and soldiers are underpaid. They sell their equipment, including guns.

Yes, thank you

Attached: 1482188739432.png (547x621, 418K)

fpbp

Attached: 1504186824696.png (393x489, 58K)

He will most likely ignore it like everyone else though.

absolutely, that's why the kikes are crying foul that aussie will take in whites

kikes are shitting themselves
they want the slaughter to continue, there's a lot of tells here
for instance, the kike establishes a position that no, they are not being oppressed, etc, so later he can use it as "proof" that this was his position, also spread the lie

Attached: EVERY_FUCKING_TIME.jpg (608x407, 47K)

>niggers thinking this far ahead and having that much income.

bump

should spread this w the obvious conclusion.

Chinese arming a equipping black africans to purge white people outnof africa. The chinese take over will be complete and the blacks wont know what hit them when they are colonozed again.

This may not be too far from the truth. The Chinese know that white Africans wouldn't stand for much of the shit China wants to do to Africa. The black Africans don't realize that the whites are a bulwark against something much worse.

That plus fact that the state knows about their legal arms means they are fucked.

The yellow peril may become Africa's new masters, but the kikes won't like it. Just get the whites out in the mean time, poor bastards.

Thought it was just a merry bagpipe band...

>niggers paying for something instead of stealing it

But Israel was one of the apartheid governments only allies... nth dimensional double-bluff kikery?

or you know, a land line telephone...

No it's an RPG bag, it's a photo of the glorious nigga nation repelling the yankee invaders circa black-hawk down

Fireworks or a flare gun would ruin those signal jammer shit real quick. Simple code with your neighbors about shooting them if they are being jammed. I hope the farmers are on to this, it's rare to see niggers using tools like human. Like watching a zombie open a door or use a gun. It's creepy desu

Where would you even get/steal something like this?
Army base?
This seems like something even a major metro city would have to request for and might not have on hand for swat teams

Dumb niggers probably don't even know how to use it.

>be a nigger
>have a corrupt government and military
>have nigger buddies in said military
>???

>land line telephone
A
He asked about jammers. Those are easy to cut if they even have them on a BFE S. African farm.

"this is outrageous goyim, (((we))) tried to brownify your country for years and you prevented us with some rules. Now you are importing white people against those rules, reversing our plans!"

>But Israel was one of the apartheid governments only allies... nth dimensional double-bluff kikery?

They always, ALWAYS stab their friends in the back.

Yep, Jews took down the former SA government, Joe Slovo, and Ronnie Kasrils. Jews no doubt still live in SA supplying this shit.

So that makes him also complicit in the white genocide.

What i was saying is I thought these were rare in the 1st world, where gangs might have actual tech
Does SA have any possible use for these except genociding boers trying to call for help?

Satellite phone could work.

>Living in any place with "Africa" in the name.
What could possibly go wrong?

They're getting them handed to them from the military.

Your average SA pavement ape is not just waking up to this gear. There's collusion with the SA gov.

What I don't get is why is Australia deciding to help them? Is your government not just as kiked as the rest of the Anglosphere? Is Malcolm Turnbull not just as much of a good goy as Trump?

Somehow I get the feeling the only White SA farmers who are getting that ticket are the one who can afford to pay. Everyday Boers are going to get the shaft.

attackers have element of surprise, unless you are hunkered down 24/7 just waiting for these niggers to come counter-jamming the jammer is the least of your concerns

A lot of people in Australia have family members in SA, it's more culturally close to home than the rest of the Anglosphere who's usual reaction is "wait, there's white people in Africa?"

>cheap
Anything above 30 dollars for a crude AK is too much for nogs

Who can afford to pay what? Just the ticket?

You know what I mean. Afford to be granted sctual refugee status, not the atypical I'm a shit person from a shit country let me have access to white people and womyns.

these big ass jammers jam in a 500m radius

Attached: 49701A3C00000578-5418127-image-a-28_1519227305583.jpg (306x516, 27K)

>these guys work directly for the SA government and military

white genocide is government policy

I would not even sleep a second in this country.how fucked up is SA? Jesus christ.

Global policy. We're not safe wherever we reside.

Shamelessly pasta of my findings:
>SA Army uses military electronics by a French company named Thales(formerly Thomson-CSF)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_South_African_Army#Miscellaneous_Equipment
>Thales as been accused of selling equipment for short wave radio blocking to China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_jamming_in_China#Methods
>The company has been linked to a South African corruption trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schabir_Shaik_trial

>shamelessly
>implying there would be any shame in sharing information as though there is any honor to be had in sharing information
>being gay

China is equipping and arming them so they get the mines. Commie Chinese are backing Malema and this land reform.

Reaction should be a security ping. If the jam security reacts. If they don't jam call out.

Attached: IMG_3015.jpg (1242x1654, 213K)

>The black Africans don't realize that the whites are a bulwark against something much worse.

Apartheid in South Africa was a necessary evil. Under black rule, every category of crime has gone up and the 'blecks' lives haven't improved at all.
The painting of Boers as evil is pretty unfair when you consider how hideously badly SA has been run ever since the handover.

Must feel good to be Bantu right now. Government sponsored human Safari and all the fresh white pussy you could want.

R O S E N T H A L

I don't know how interested China is in owning land but they have been buying Zimbabwean mines.
After it was decided 2/3 of mines have to be black owned niggers gladly sold their new mines they are too incompetent to run to faceless international mining conglomerates.
They could very well do the same with farms.

Look I wasn't going to say this in the glow in the dark "let's go and kill in South Africa" threads but it's like this.
There are banks and hedge funds that will buy any deed or certification of ownership for properties or rights in SA. They always do it, and they play the long game even if they have to wait 25 years for the black regime to kill itself. Then they cash in,
What funds a security operation in an African country is exactly this. You don't pay to go there FFS you go there on an OP to get people to safety BUT PEOPLE WHO PAY with deeds that have zero value to them and great enough value to us.
That's how it's always worked.
Now you might want to tell whoever but I'm not repeating this. A security company is straightforward to set up. You could even get SA licences because you cover yourself from criticism every way you can and with every level of secrecy you can employ ... it's totally legal.
I'm out of here for now, tonight's been a good laugh. Stay white.

Attached: IMG_2977.gif (420x420, 3.62M)

no rifles? I can only see one handgun.

These farms are usually fortified to some degree and having a quick chat with the people who might come to help you and carrying around a plastic gun or keeping one handy is not an incredible burden you lazy basement dweller. Getting help quickly helps their chances of survival. You can't jam a flare or firework. Also the people attacking are probably clever enough to at least assume help might be coming. Which could lead to the fucks aborting or spending more resources defending against possible reinforcements. It's a cheap and good way of playing those niggers and staying safe.

China wants the Rand not the farms.

I see two and the guy with the normal backpack looks like he's holding another gun with with both hands, could be anything.

Care to elaborate? I'm not exactly a banking expert and don't see why they'd want to acquire nigger currency,

well, two handguns and one mystery gun. Out in the wide open.
It's at night and they got a jammer, so surprise is on their side.

An alert doggo, maybe motion cameras or lights on your property, and pic related and I bet you'd take care of these guys or at least fend them off relatively easy.

Attached: FN_FAL.png (1218x362, 1.68M)

The Rhodesian bush war is over user. Whites down there don't all have battle rifles beside their beds.

Don’t kill my hopes and dreams

this is why firearms should be legalized

Attached: ANC-1.png (1067x1552, 978K)

Shit man... We're never getting past day one.

Attached: 1506975285763.jpg (439x290, 23K)

It's a still from someone's CCTV in South Africa. This is them getting ready to go into the farm and kill people. It's Malema.

It's not about niggers "knowing about it." It's about them being able to get their hands on it because they've got connections or they're literally directly involved with the military. Historically most Farm murders in South Africa were done by typical dumb niggars running around with primitive weapons and overpowering whites in their Farms. This is taking it to a different level of sophistication.

I know exactly where the OP got this from. It camw up in interview with Karel Vorster last night on Jeff Rense. Yes it's real. It's going to be a massive war inside South Africa between the whites and the blacks very soon.

now listen here commie terr

Attached: ian-smith-08.jpg (348x268, 16K)

>military issue signal jammer

why military?
They are expensive but you can buy a jammer on the internet,. For them is just an investment.

Military because the nigger with the backpack IS South African military.

youtu.be/rLiSTTuM6gY

>millitary grade jammer
>civilian grade weaponry
there's a gap there
should we just not talk about it?

Just part and parcel, my good man.

Actually more people should talk about South Africa because it's fucking genocide. The word is that the military is working with other civilian niggers and providing them support. Greasing the rails so that they can go in there and get this shit done effectively.

This is so fucking terrifying holy shit

>Imblying
>gunbroker.co.za/classifieds/ads/r1-fn-7-62mm/

No it's not, it's just crime, everyone is a victim of crime, in fact, whites are 8 times less likely to die than blacks.

Whites hold 60% of top management positions.

White genocide in SA is a myth, it's only perpetuated by far-right extremist groups.

In the interview on Rense last night Karel Vorster said a couple days ago a family was attacked and they threw their 2 year old baby into a pot of boiling water in the kitchen. When blacks murder whites in South Africa it's not just bang bang you're dead. They go into these houses and rape and torture the women while the men are tied up watching and then they kill them slowly over the course of hours.

Hi nigger.

t's dishonest. It's the equivalent of me going into the Appalachian region of America and portraying them as being representative of the state of all white people in America and that they are all oppressed because Obama is the president and because America has affirmative action. It's just as dishonest as using a photo of dog attack victims and claiming they were victims of farm attacks.

The people behind the documentary are known neo Nazis and white supremacists who are part of the global white supremacist movement. They currently have a campaign going on targeting South Africa.

The people featured in the documentary are also known white supremacists and white separatists who choose to live separate) from other South Africans. Volksteun is a Front National project. They weren't forced to live the way they do and their ideology is still the same as what they had during Apartheid. There' a long list of far right white separatist and neo Nazi groups in South Africa that have been active since Apartheid: AWB, Front National, Die Suidlanders, Boere Beskermings Forum, Geloftevolk Republikeine, die Verkenners etc.

It's not an honest portrayal of either poverty in the white community or of poverty in South African in general.

In South Africa today uneducated whites still earn more than university educated blacks.

At top management level, 68.5% of positions are occupied by white South Africans which is more than six times their economically active population

Most whites in SA still earn 6 times more than blacks

Whites have the lowest unemployment of all racial groups, lower than most European countries.

White South African murders rate is at the European average and whites are 8.9 times less likely to be murdered than black people.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642

Dan Kriek, the president of Agri SA, the country's largest and most influential agricultural organisation, has debunked Afriforum's whitewashed statistics.

Crime doesn't recognise colour. For example, in the Free State we have had 58 farm attacks this year with four murders: two black and two white. We need to be honest about (crime) statistics and not only use it when it suits us.

The fake "white genocide" narrative relies on statistics from Afriforum that originate with the Transvaal Agricultural Union who don't split victims by race, yet right-wing news outlets take them and say that they were all white.

Just a few days ago a black-owned farm was attcked and burned down but the internet was abuzz with white genocide claims relating to it.

>t. nigger

Farm murders of all races have been declining for the last 20 years and are half what they were 20 years ago.

I could go on but I think you get the point.

I can buy a TOW missile from the black market, jealous?
tn.com.ar/sociedad/desaparecio-un-misil-de-una-dependencia-del-ejercito-argentino-en-la-plata_563033

Now you know where the favela niggers in brazil get their FALs and ammo from. In the 90s, when the destruction of our army was in full blown, we flooded the Brazilian black market with guns.
lanacion.com.ar/1828584-tercer-robo-en-los-arsenales-del-ejercito-en-lo-que-va-del-ano

Attached: na favela.jpg (950x600, 91K)

Dear god, the amount of rightwing astroturfing in this thread is unbelievable.

"I'm pretty liberal, but let me perfectly parrot rightwing talking points while poisoning the well against being called on it."

Thank you for taking the time to put together a post with all these links for those of us who were losing our sanity looking through here.

Do you really think people outside of your country are this stupid nigger? We're not all dumb niggers like you man. We actually think. Are we supposed to just forget all about Malema and the things he's said and done? The threats he's made about white slaughter? And the fact that dozens of whites are tortured and slaughtered every week now? How stupid do you think we are bro?