That much of a difference between Prisma and Heavens feel movie

>that much of a difference between Prisma and Heavens feel movie
Explain this please?

>Gundam 00 Trailblazer that high
Holy shit. I even liked that movie, but still.

Prisma has always been a more niche and merchandise-dependent section of the franchise shitposter-kun

Heaven Feels is the main story.
Prisma is a spinoff.

Yeah but why are they still making a new season of this flop of a series?

It's moving merch.

FGO is japanese Candy Crush and normalfag tertiaries went in droves to see that shit so they could ascent to secondary status.

Had these movies been released a year or two back there wouldn't be that much of a difference in box office.

Because Ilya and Kuro are both selling like hotcakes. Both of them didn't even appear in the movie and yet they got the main visual art.

Because you don't know what a flop actually is.

I'd argue the only flop fate series are fate apocrypha and prototype, they're the lowest selling ln after all

The studio doesnt get anything from merchandise though
Why would they waste their money and time on a shitty flop

Apo will sell as much as the last season of Prisma
They are both flops

Because this might surprise you user. Maybe it's not actually a flop.

Japs have shit taste, what's there to explain? HF fucking sucks, literally the worst route with the absolute worst girl.
Sakura a fucking shit.

The studio gets paid by the same people that pay the merch producers.

>The studio doesnt get anything from merchandise though
So?
>Why would they waste their money and time on a shitty flop
They don't get any money from BD sales either.
They do what they are contracted to do.

Lurk more.

Nah unlikely, even prisma illya last season average around 3,5k, it's volume 1 sold 5k

apo estimated average around 2k

Apo is already at 3k

Silver Link got commissioned by Sony, Type-Moon and GSC. Anime studios are like bottom of the barrel in term of profit line. They don't get to call the shot. Sony is the one that get to decide to make more fate shit or not.

The real flop in all of this are Tsukihime and Mahoyo. Both of them are in production hell for almost of a decade already while type-moon keep churning out more fate shit. Girls Work and DDD will never see the light of the day as well.

vol.1 only, the estimated average is around 2k

Its a BD box
There are no volumes

Last I read, the Prisma movie got around 250m. Pretty good for a niche as fuck series with so little screening houses.

>¥ 26,244
No wonder, it's really cheap, also apo came in 2 set box, part I and II

because it doesn't flop.

128 screens vs. 13 screens
The whole Fate fanbase vs. only the Prisma Illya fanbase

There is Prisma Illya fanbase?

Prisma also doesn't need to make nearly as much as the movie probably cost only a small amount of what the heaven's feel movie did and the marketing team is a guy in a car with an Illya doll compared to probably quite a large team for heaven's feel.

They are doing it for the fans and not for their wallets.

Heavens feel earned one fucking billion more in same amount of time

Yeah and? I'm not saying the prisma movie is earning more, obviously a niche movie won't outsell a hugely advertised mainstream movie. I'm just saying that despite those numbers perhaps looking bad the movie actually did very well, far beyond what they expected and was very much a success, they had to have it air in a lot more cinema's than originally planned and had it go for longer as well.

One of the posts you are responding to literally answers your question, you dumb toilet-bowl licking embarrassment of a human being.

Prismatard top kek

>mfw Kuroko movie that high

Heavens feel is normalfag shit and Illya is otaku shit. There are a lot less otaku than normalfags.

Not true because Zero and UBW sold a lot more BDs than prisma, and only otakus buy BDs

>Illya anime
>no Illya in the movie, only Shiroushit

Wow, what a surprise.

And it does not spend it's money to do anime, everything is paid by sponsors.

Well I mean who cares at this point? New season announced. All I care about.

>says that while shirous other movie made more than a billion in 2 weeks

It's not true otaku, it's normalfag otaku. I bet they haven't even watched 1000 anime.

>3rei
At least call it dr3i if you want your number gimmick. How are you even supposed to pronounce 3rei?

Sakura is best girl, of course she and her story are the most popular.

In case you don't know HF movie is underperforming terribly for a big budget movie based on popular franchise.

Bad meme

Prisma Illya is bad and if you like it you should feel bad

Will FSN HF be remembered as the LOTR trilogy of anime?

Why didn’t Shirou just take the eagles to the Greater Grail?

>girls and panzer so low its not even on the list

Hahahahahahahaha how can gupniks ever recover?

How new are you? Seriously asking.

The only thing I care about in that chart is that Cancergatari faggots got BTFO by fucking Fateshit of all things.

Fucking embarrassing user. Never post again.

I always just called it Trei.

>SAOshit made twice as much as HF
Fatefags BTFO

>t-the most casual anime of the decade was an INSANE hit, that means a GREAT hit is SHIT!

good one, user

>implying this matters

SAO is the Star Wars of normie anime franchises.

Yeah that's pretty much this thread as well, people can't seem to understand that prisma actually did well and exceeded it's expectations. It's like shitting on an indie game for not selling as much as a triple A game.

You're talking to it right now.

>t. Rinfag butthurt about UBW being a flop in comparison

Why didn't Kiritsugu or Kotomine tell Shirou about the Greater Grail, and about the three magi families that started the Grail War?

>Other than K-on which was an eternity ago, Madoka is the only other franchise still remained dead
Fuck Shaft and their 9000 monogatari adaptation.

What are you trying to say OP? We're sitting on 4+1 seasons and a movie already.

You can't or rather shouldn't masturbate in cinema and the movie don't really give you any reason to.

Where's Your Name and Koe no Karachi?

Nasu personally funds the Prisma anime with his FGObucks because he still feels guilty about scraping the Illya route.

>Kizu III
Where are SAO and Rebellion?

How is it possible to have so few screenings?