Classroom of the Elite

Dumping translations again. I'm going to start this by first dumping the monologues of Sudo, Kushida and Ryuuen from volumes 5, 6 and 7. The monologues for volumes 1 and 2 can be found on Confused Translations. And 3 can be found on One Hall Yu blog. I've already translated the monologue for 4. I'll start the dump with the monologues for 5, 6 and 7 and go back to translating volume 4.

>Sudou Ken's Monologue

To be honest, I'm not a proper human being. I don't need someone else to tell me that. I decided to become strong and stand for myself when my mother, who worked in the entertainment business, left me. The small presence of my father's back. He spent every day living somberly as a mere janitor. I felt sick looking at that sight. Being the idiot I am, I gave up on my studies and decided to enter the world of sports. I was into sports like tennis and table tennis at first but they never really clicked with me. I could practice all I wanted, but I could never reach the top ranks in those sports. Then I had my first encounter with basketball.

Normally, I dislike playing with others as a team, but miraculously, I was able to make it work in the case of basketball. That was why my skill with it increased. I even got a recommendation for the high school with one of the best basketball teams in the country. But I got entangled in violent activities, and my application was rejected. And that was when I realized it. That I am scum born from scummy parents. That is why I chose to enter this school instead. A place where I won't have to pay money for education, and a dream school where even my future could be guaranteed---

(Continued. This is Sudou's monologue from volume 5)

>Kushida Kikyou's Monologue

Do people really live by their ideals? I do. I'm living as my ideal self. I always knew I was blessed even when compared to my peers. I have good memory and so I excelled in academics. I'm also good at sports. I'm also confident when it comes to socializing. I'm also a very flexible person and I can adapt to almost any situation. So.

'Am I a perfect human being?'

If you ask me that, the answer would be 'no'. There are girls far more beautiful than me, there are people smarter than me and many more who are better at sports than I am. That much is obvious. But you know, there are things humans don't want to lose at no matter what. Whether it be looks or academic ability or video games or singing. When you lose at something you're supposed to be good at, anyone would feel frustrated. And I have a huge complex regarding that. Whenever I lose to people, my feelings are always greatly shaken. And with each loss, a darkness grew in my heart. Sometimes I even vomited from the intense stress. Reality is cruel like that. I know I'm not average, but I'm no genius either.

It felt good when I was a child, everyone would praise me as a genius even when all I did was accomplish simple tasks. I felt good when people praised me like that, my heart danced with joy. Whatever I did in my class, I was the best at it. I was the hero of the class as well as its idol. But when I got to middle school, I started running into people who were superior to me in those various fields. There are people I just can't beat. That reality sank heavily into my heart. And so I desperately looked for an escape from that reality. Something I won't lose to anyone at. I want people to respect me. I want people to envy me. I can't do that in academics nor sports. The answer I arrived at was---I will get people to 'trust' me more than anyone else.

(Continued. This is the start of Kushida's monologue from volume 6.)

By being trusted more than anyone else, I could feel a sense of superiority again. I would extend my friendship to boys so disgusting no one would bother with them, or to girls so ugly it would make your stomach turn. I killed my emotions and put on a fake smile, a false kindness. And so I became popular. Classmates, senpais, kouhais, teachers and even strangers liked me. As far as being liked by others go, I became the strongest. And to be honest, the day I realized that, I was truly happy. And I also realized something else that day, 'trust' is a commodity more expensive than anything else. And that behind 'trust', lies 'secrets'. When a person truly trusts someone else, they will lay bear all their secrets to them.

I knew the hidden anxieties of the most popular boy in the class, as well as the fears of the smartest person in the class. From the deepest of secrets to the most trivial ones, I took control of them one by one. And every time someone confided their deepest secrets to me, my heart danced with joy. I trembled with overwhelming delight whenever I grasped someone's secret which is as important to them as their very life. I'm the most trusted person there is, and it is my life's goal to keep it as such. But I did not know at the time. Keeping secrets like that. Eventually I lived my days in constant stress.

And then---'that' incident happened. But it couldn't be helped. 'They' were the ones who rejected me. So it can't be helped. Because you hurt me, you can't complain if I hurt you in return. I will hurt others before I get hurt myself. That's obvious right? But the image of the 'ideal me' everyone saw me as was broken. Respect and envy of me disappeared, replaced with caution and hate.

(Continued. Still Kushida's monologue)

It wasn't supposed to be this way. I only wanted one thing. To be 'trusted' by everyone. To feel that sense of superiority once more. And so I vowed to never let it happen again, my heart felt excited for my new high school life. And this time, I will make it work. I decided that. But still---still. The first day that was supposed to be a new beginning for me turned into a nightmare. I met Horikita Suzune on the bus to the school.

She is the only one who knows about that 'incident' here. And as long as she exists, I will never know real peace.

(Continued. Kushida's monologue ended)

>Ryuuen Kakeru's Monologue

It was during elementary school that I realized I was abnormal. During an excursion, I found a huge snake near our camp. I recall my class being in an uproar from it. People watching from faraway, people panicking nearby and people who weren't all that interested in it. There were various reactions and even adults who were supposed to be mature lost their calm and desperately called for help. I grabbed a huge rock I found nearby and swung it at the head of the snake. I didn't even feel fear of being bitten. There was a scream, and the panic of the teachers followed. I did not even register it. It's not like I wanted to be a hero or anything. I was just confused why there was such a need to be afraid.

That was my first contact with a hidden side of myself. And at the same time I knew, the moment the enemy falls at my feet, I could feel a large amount of adrenaline rushing through my brain. This was my first victory. "Fear" and "joy" are two sides of the same coin. That truth was paper thin in this world. The world is ruled by 'violence'. Your 'status' in this world is determined by your capacity for 'violence'. I saw the corpse of the snake beneath me and my heart was filled with joy. Ever since then, I have had many enemies both internal and external.

(Continued. This is the start of Ryuuen's monologue from volume 7.)

Sometimes, when I was surrounded by enemies, I kept on exercising 'violence' to win. And before my overwhelming might, all of them fell at my feet. I was never afraid. I always only thought about revenge and turning the situation around on my enemies. They all eventually fell prostrate before me. The real 'elite' is a person whose capacity for 'violence' is unparalleled. And a human being who never feels 'fear'. But here a problem lies, with every fallen enemy every day started to grow boring for me. Because in the end, there was not a single person capable of beating me. If there is something that could finally beat me, that thing can only be described as "death".

(Continued. Ryuuen's monologue ended. Now I'll go back to translating volume 4 as usual. Just wanted to get the monologues out of the way and to freshen things up a bit).

>Sudo got a monologue
Please stop this madness Kinugasa

Is anyone putting all this into epub?

Thats why he wanted to drop out. 50%'s capacith for violence was unparalleled

The argument was never settled after all. 1 hour had passed and an announcement by the school was made allowing the students to leave their designated meeting rooms. The Class A students were the first ones to leave. "You're free to do as you please". With that, they left the room and slammed the door shut behind them with a bang, throwing the room back into silence. Even though Ichinose had rejected Katsuragi's strategy, in the end, there was no discussion between us. Is she still hiding something? Or did she really not think about anything beyond that? "Well, there will be 5 more discussions like this after all, so let's end this session here shall we?" Ichinose says with a refreshing voice. Basically, it seems the consensus we've reached is to spend time on our own than to discuss for now. Having processed quite a bit of information, Class D and probably Class C as well are bound to be exhausted. Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to disband the group for now. "I'm going back" Karuizawa promptly said that as she stood to leave, but her legs were shaking as if she were feeling numb.

(Continued. This is back to part 3 of chapter 2 of volume 4. I'll continue translations in about 15 minutes)

terima kasih as always based TL user

thanks, it was an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one
Man Kushida is creepy. Didn't realise how far the facade went

Kushida did nothing wrong

>Thanks TL

But in her panic to leave the room, Karuizawa accidentally stepped on Manabe's feet. "Ow!" Manabe screamed in pain. "Ahh...sorry. I didn't mean to" Karuizawa softly apologized before quickly leaving the room. "What...what the hell!?" Manabe shouted at us. She seemed to be angry both from the pain and Karuizawa's attitude and is lashing out at us. I quickly avert my eyes to avoid getting involved and escape. "Let's go too, I'd like to hear from Hirata as well". Since the other classes were already making their moves, it seems Yukimura wants to come up with a strategy for our class too. Sotomura stood up in response to Yukimura's statement. At the very end, only the three from Class B and Ibuki were left in the room. "I'm hungry again, do you think there's a lunch buffet going on?" Sotomura asks. No, no, you're the abnormal one here. What kind of body do you have to be able to digest all that food you ate in one hour. Normally, you'd get fat if you eat that much. But I doubt my sincere advice will reach his heart.

(Continued)

Except be a traitorous bitch?

> I'll start the dump with the monologues for 5, 6 and 7
Is this stand-alone part, like SS chapters? or is this part of the main chapter?
If it's the latter then I wont read it to enjoy the story better.

Pick one and only one. Do you prefer a cold ice queen with a heart of gold that will slowly melt for you? Or do you prefer a fun, gaudy and outgoing girl who's fiercely loyal to the one she loves and will defend you to the very end?

I prefer Ichinose to be honest.

It's not part of the actual volumes. It's just something you get at the start of those volumes to give you a slight insight into the mind of the characters. It's unrelated to the actual story of the volumes. But gives you a slight hint into their past and motivations. Sort of like an SS but integrated into the volumes.

>reading LNs with Sup Forums
The Karuizawa abuse and MC vs Ryuen dump thread was really something else

>
>But in her panic to leave the room, Karuizawa accidentally stepped on Manabe's feet. "Ow!" Manabe screamed in pain. "Ahh...sorry. I didn't mean to" Karuizawa softly apologized before quickly leaving the room. "What...what the hell!?" Manabe shouted at us. She seemed to be angry both from the pain and Karuizawa's attitude and is lashing out at us. I quickly avert my eyes to avoid getting involved and escape.
This fucking girl, I love her

Fake Commie

I bet she would be smug even in the sex.

>their past and motivations
The past and motivation here are kinda like spoiler for the respective volume, right?
Then I'll skip this for later.

I want to fuck her.

>"Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that" I told him after beating all three of his henchmen: Ibuki, Ishizaki and Albert.
>Yes Ryuuen, that's good. You were also able to experience fear now. The last blow blew Ryuuen's consciousness away.

This monologue make those lines even more fun to read. 50%man can read Ryuuen like an open book.

"Hey Yukimura, did you notice Karuizawa was acting strange?" I asked Yukimura immediately after we left the room. But Yukimura only made a strange face towards me in return. "She's always strange" he said earnestly. A straightforward response, but that's not what I wanted to hear, it's just my intuition but there was something definitely off about Karuizawa's behaviour. Sotomura didn't seem like he noticed a thing. I switched on my phone which I had turned off when entering the room and there were messages from Sakura. I checked the contents and it seems she wants to meet me if I have time. "Perfect timing". I was just thinking about contacting Hirata and Horikita to ask how their meetings went, but I might be able to gather more information from Sakura as well. "Hmmmm...where should we meet?". I think for now, the same meeting place as yesterday should do fine.
When I mailed that to Sakura, I instantly received a reply. There will certainly be crowds of students at this moment but if we ignore them they surely won't pay any attention to us as well. Since the first group discussion had just ended, a furious crowd of students awaited me at the elevator.

(Continued)

The monologues so far are (in order): Ayanokouji, Sakura, Sae, Kei, Sudo, Kushida, Ryuuen. I have the feeling Horikita's monologue will be saved for last.

Ryuuen really shouldn't have messed with Kei. If he'd left her alone, 50% might not have broken him like that. 50% was already preparing to give up on the scheming anyways. He only did what he did to save Kei.

I actually want to get Hasebe's monologue at some point. Her SS was pretty interesting. Apparently she once had a crush on a senpai back in middle school who was a very good athlete. That was her ideal sort of man. She never confessed to him but hoped to meet another person like that in high school.

And she met Kiyotaka. After his race in vol 5, she approached him out of interest. And as of the latest volume, she considers him her ideal man. Only holding back for her friend Sakura's sake.

Her monologue should be interesting because Kiyopon pretty much fits her type to a T so it's only a matter of time until she goes for the 100% as well.

She's getting the vol 7.5 cover, isn't she?

If Horikita receives it last instead of Kei, then that can mean only one thing.

And so it begins.

Wonder what Saes SS is about

or it will likely be 50% be the last monologue of the series.

Wait until the translations stops before starting the shitposting.

This will happen

Hoping forward to this Communist Saint's monologue in vol 8

Kinugasa has enough character to do separate monologue for over 12 volumes. The heroines are a given. Hasebe is likely. Most relevant male characters will probably get their own, or Hirata and Manabe at least for sure will.

Since only ten people can ride the elevator at one time, it would be more time efficient to use the stairs, I thought. And as I was heading downstairs via the stairs, a new message arrived in my phone. "It's getting a little crowded so I'll head towards the ship's bow...sorry". "Ahh...it looks like Sakura can't handle a crowd". I then changed directions and started heading towards the bow as well. It is a ship filled with all sorts of facilities built for luxury, but the bow gives a wide view of the sea from the deck. As such, at the current time, there were few students there. In fact, it seems there's nobody there right now giving me monopoly over the whole area.
But even with the entire deck monopolized for our use, Sakura was still hiding behind a corner near a pillar in wait for me. It would be rude to call out so I approached her instead. "...I'd like to...how about it?". It was a small voice I heard coming from her over the wind, but I could not hear her well. "W-w-would you...d-d-date....m-m" Sakura was muttering away to herself but it simply looked creepy to me.

(Continued. I'll come back in an hour. Getting something for dinner.)

About Ikarus

>Communist
>Saint

I hope she gets kicked out of the school for not being capitalistic enough. Filthy commies shouldn't be in such a prestigious school.

>"W-w-would you...d-d-date....m-m" Sakura was muttering away to herself but it simply looked creepy to me.
Poor Sakura.

Aint it great how it's a survival of the fittest school, an idea of capitalist mentality, but this little commie is gonna get to class A

Horikita will be getting one before his brother graduates, probably vol 9

>his

That's a nice subtle way to trigger certain shippers and Sudo/Whorikitaspammer while simultaneously discuss on-topic. Let's save the ad nauseam shitstorm for later.

Pls don't bully, I just came back from an Astolfo thread

The Horikita sibling has to be resolve before he graduates.

>he still doesn't know that Horikita is a girl (male).

Cant really blame Ryuuen, he had no idea of 50% capabilities never mind the fact that he was X.

She would 3 seconds in

Fake saint
she is as dirty as the rest of them deep down

>he was X.
He's not.

Calling it. Arisu's monologue will be third to last. Horikita's monologue will be second to last. And the last monologue will be 50% thus a book end monologue where 50% closes the story that he started.

We don't know that user. Only hints are her ungodly number of points (acquired legally) and that she's too good to be true, especially in that environment.
"Saint"' is overblown, sure, and she hates being called that. But the kind, cooperative and outgoing attitude I don't think are faked. Ayanokouji too doesn't read her attitude as anything sinister, and that counts as a lot. Until proven otherwise, I'm seeing her behavoir as part of her normal sunny disposition

But he's not X. That's the problem. X is someone else, Ryuuen just messed with 50% and got stomped for it. He should've been focusing on looking for the real X. Probably some inconspicuous person from D Class.

My waifu.

X would never reveal himself, even less if it's to save a pawn. Heck, Ayanokouji even helped get Ryuuen to stay

Note that Ayanokouji's internal dialogue isn't exactly trustworthy either. In the earlier volumes, he was gushing over Kushida being an angel even after learning she's actually a bitch. Then there's his contradicting views of Kei. Him praising Ichinose might not mean much since he sometimes doesn't admit the truth to himself even if he's figured her out.

The only answer. Any other choice is for beta cucks that can’t tame perfection.

Jobber shouldn’t be on the same cover as based Ichinose. Her irrelevant ass shouldn’t even be on any cover in the first place.

He's unreliable with reading and understanding his own emotions. But he's extremely perceptive and good at reading others. And he repeatedly interprets her behavior as sincere.

>Jobber

She fought a literal supersoldier and lost. No shame in that. That supersoldier absolutely wrecked Giganigga himself with ease. Doesn't make her a jobber. She defeated Horikita back on the island and probably could've done it even if Horikita weren't sick.

The kuutsundere autist qt for me

>But he's extremely perceptive and good at reading others.

Then he should already know Kei wets herself every time they make eye contact. But he doesn't realize that and interprets it as dependence when it's already way beyond that level with her. He's very smart, but when it comes to relationships and social interactions, he's primitive.

I'll fight you.

alright good points

She beat the shit out of Horikita and was ready to throw hands again.
She's weaker than Ryuuen and GigaNigger and only ever lost to 50%. She's an idiot and an ape but she's not a jobber. Fighting is her only strong point, most likely the best female fighter in school.

He's good at reading other peple's emotions that are not directed towards him.

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

He's someone who knows that A likes B but when there's someone likes him, he doesn't get it at all.

Yeah the rooftop scene translations day was awesome to read together with Sup Forums

He grow up without be loved. It's probably very hard to him to understand positive feelings towards himself.

being*

I still enjoy our weekly translation threads. There are dozens of LNs out there that don't get proper translations and leaves the fanbase hanging. At least this one is getting a regular translation. It doesn't have the impact of the rooftop scene but it's still comfy and pretty fun. It'll have the impact again once 7.5 comes out and translations go there.

And he doesn't know he's as handsome as Hirata (or even more)

>At least this one is getting a regular translation
Yeah can't complain about that. Its great to know there's someone dedicated enough to do this.
>It doesn't have the impact of the rooftop scene but it's still comfy and pretty fun. It'll have the impact again once 7.5 comes out and translations go there.
I'm sure we'll get some moments in Volume 5 & 6.

"Sakura. What are you doing?" I ask her quietly as to not surprise her. "Toooooooooooooooooouuuu!!!" Sakura screams as she jumps slightly. It actually surprised me. "S-s-s-s-s-since w-w-w-when did you get here?". "I just got here" I told her. Her wariness of her surroundings almost reminded me of a small animal being cautious. But was Sakura talking to her imaginary friend or a ghost? "Did you hear? Did you hear what I just said?". "Bits and pieces. But I don't know what you meant by those words". Sakura seemed relieved I had not heard what she said. "And? Why did you want to see me?" I asked. "Eeehh....that's....yeah oh r-right. I was feeling anxious about the exam". She then pushed a piece of paper towards me, and when I took it from her and looked it over it contained a list of names.

(Continued)

Reading Volume 7 with Sup Forums was special because its the first time 50% went 60% and actually got into a real fight.
The threads are more comfy(ignoring pairing fags) as 50% won't be doing something so action packed.

>"Bits and pieces. But I don't know what you meant by those words"

HNNNGGGGGG

Kodaka was pretending to be retarded but 50% is really dense.

What's with this adorable creature?

Seriously what's she even doing in this school?

This semen demon is too pure for this world.

Class A: Sawada Yasumi, Shimizu Naoki, Nishi Haruka, Yoshida Kenta
Class B: Kobayashi Yume, Ninomiya Yui, Watanabe Kihito
Class C: Yuuki Yuuya, Nomura Yuuji, Yajima Mariko
Class D: Ike Kanji, Sakura Airi, Sudou Ken, Matsushita Chiaki

It seems Sakura belongs to the (Cow) group. It seems things are also intense in this group. The males in the group are Sudou and Ike, men who wouldn't sympathize with Sakura's plight. And in this exam, one is forced to spend time with fellow group members from the same class no matter what. If I'm in the same group as her, I could help her out but as it stands, there's not much I can do right now.

(Continued)

She's all cute and adorable on the outside,
but her sex drive is high enough to kill an average man.
Only 50% can hope to tame her.

Prototype character?

>Sakura belongs to the (Cow) group
What a coincidence

>She beat the shit out of Horikita when she is sick

Once it's time for the group to fight as one, they cannot afford to be scattered or hesitant. I could help her by secretly contacting her via phone during the middle of the exam, but if I adopt this unnatural behaviour in the middle of the exam, I would suddenly draw attention to myself. And in an exam like this, an action like that might as well mean the difference between life and death. "I thought it'd be great if there was somebody you knew from the other classes, but I suppose you wouldn't" I said. I thought about it, but if I wanted to help her, Ichinose and Kanzaki are the only ones I can ask help from. But since Ichinose is already in my group, it'll be hard for her to help too. I don't trust Sudou and Ike with Sakura, after all. "Sorry...I don't have any friends either" I tell her. "Oh, please don't apologize, I have no friends at all too" Sakura tells me. This is just sad, we're like two people competing against each other to see who can be more pathetic.
So instead of being proud of my lack of friends, I switched over to a different topic. "By the way, I also wanted to ask you something, Sakura" I told her. "Eeh? Me? What?".

(Continued)

>"Sakura. What are you doing?" I ask her quietly as to not surprise her. "Toooooooooooooooooouuuu!!!" Sakura screams as she jumps slightly.
Fuck this part was in the anime as well. Jesus the anime just took random scenes that weren't part of the exam and shoved them into 1 episode.

tags: tomose_shunsaku twintails
Page 1 out 4 (60 out of max 232)

E-excuse me

>This is just sad, we're like two people competing against each other to see who can be more pathetic.
This fucking guy.

Animeonlyfag here. Has Horikita won the 50%man bowl yet?

>164657634
Stop trying to get (you), retard.

Guy liked twintails.
What can I say? A man of culture.

Tomose just really loves the Sakura design.