Why did both Berserk and HunterXHunter turn to shit? I'm so fucking sick of it. Like holy shit

Why did both Berserk and HunterXHunter turn to shit? I'm so fucking sick of it. Like holy shit
>hurr durr you want that SpiderVsClown fight? I'll give you that, but look Rubber and Gum are literally god and revive people
>hurr durr let's go full Little Witch Academia SoL
Like what the fuck?
I should have dropped HxH when they introduced SSJ Gon and blew that the fuck out with the introduction of Pseudo-Jiraichi. And holy shit, I'm not reading Berserk for SoL shit. If I want a healing manga, I'd read one. Fucking trash mangas.

Shit thread.

Quality thread.

>Gaijin who never supported those works with his wallet complains about changes made to said works

Pathetic.

this thread is alright

this thread could be better

>that feel when i dropped the hiatus x hiatus anime after the auction arc and only watched the old berserk anime, never bothered with anything else in that series
feels good not to be a manga reading asshole!

inb4 caska use the behelith become an apostle so guts will have to kill her turning him mad killing the elves and everyone else

First season. Competition/Tournament arc into a shitty rescue arc that was literally pointless into another fucking tournament arc? It was only considered "good" because it appealed to the most generic of tropes.

Honestly think of the first two fucking seasons and try to pull out a theme or some message out of it. It's more paperthin than fucking Naruto, just endless "adventure" like fucking pokemon. Even shitty MHA introduced a theme from the very first fucking scene "That's when I learned this world wasn't fair, that all men weren't created equal."

so let me get this straight. you watch anime to learn life lessons?

>stoped reading berserk around 2 years ago
>" i will let the plot continue and read all those new juicy chapters some day later"
>fast forward to couple of days ago
>start reading again
>only around 15 new chapters
miura is a fucking lazy cunt.

Nope but people praise HxH for the writing and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Probably because of nen
Its a well structured power with consistent rules despite rubber and gum happening

>Well structured power
O Ai laff everytime

>stoped reading berserk around 2 years ago

Oh you sweet summer child.

>consistent rules
like bringing some back from the dead
or kurapika's magic eyes overriding the nen system
or better yet, the idea that your power vastly increases the more constraints you put on it and the massive plot hole that you could just create incredibly situational powers to become insanely power.

Like, why isn't there a massive problem of important world figures getting constantly assassinated because someone used an incredibly specific nen power to take down that one person.

Also the fact that they expect us to believe that the world as a whole overwhelming doesn't know Nen exists. Despite nen being used since smilingly forever and also repeatedly shown during tournaments aired on television

Not to mention the entire fucking system goes out the fucking window with the catch all "speciality" category.

Well I agree that HxH turned to shit. It was okay awhile back, not that great, just okay. But now it's complete shit. Oh my rubber nen pushed it to the limit. Garbage-tier plot

Gave up on HxH when the author introduced Killua's wishtrap "sister" who undid all of Gon's damage, and when he resurrected Kite as a cute girl. Way to go completely undermining the consequences of this Chimera Ant war.
Berserk is terrible because the author just doesn't give a shit anymore meanwhile the fans just keep lapping it up. It baffles me how he can get away with such an inconsistent and snails pace release schedule, not to mention lower quality art, and still have a rabid fanbase that buys all the shitty games and watches all the terrible anime that come out. Not to mention figurines/completing their manga sets.

You’ll be surprised what hiatus can do to one’s mind

Faggot who's been a fan of HxH since before 2000 here.
Hiatus doesn't do shit to your mind once you stop reminding yourself every few hours that you could be reading HxH right now.
Just find something else to do, and do that. When there's new releases, come back to HxH. It's really easy.

this thread started out good when people shitposted on a shit thread, but then people started giving it serious thought, and it turned to shit.
Like what the fuck?

Because falseflagging is the new shitposting. People can't be arsed to keep up with the latest 'le post-irony memes' because its repetitive as fuck, hence serious replies.

>look Rubber and Gum are literally god and revive people
How do people not understand how Hisoka's resurrection worked? It's explicitly explained in the manga, there's really no excuse to not get it unless you just didn't read the manga.