My hero academia

Does anyone even watch mha or is it just nfags who don't stop mentioning it because of a fucking frog girl

It's a shitposting playground for fujoshits and wifufags

Favorite quirk, guys?

Quirkless

Quirky.

From time to time. It's relatively good, but nothing special.

No but if I could make my own idea of a quirk it would probably be time control/manipulation (that would be the most op quirk to date, even stronger then one for all)

Ideal for JUSTICE

Fuck off

I literally only watch this show for the cute girls and All Might.
Deku a shit.

Narutard found a new shitty anime as a host

>Narutard found a shitty anime as a host
Funny way of spelling SnK

>someone else read this
Good taste.

Material, being able to create any non-living substance at will seems incredibly overpowered. Let me just pull a gun out of my chest or start shitting thermite. I really want them to give this power more spotlight

Weather Report & Heavy Weather

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE:
create your own quirk and hero name

A QUIRK THAT LETS ME PREDICT STOCKS
I'll keep it a secret too, so the only thing people will be calling me is rich.

Adoption quirk

Why are the quirks so boring, bros? It's the one thing that could have actually saved bnha from being complete shit.
I guess it's ok if it's your first anime but coming from JoJo or HxH there's no way you can be satisfied with such predictable, boring and uninspired use of powers. Hell, even Naruto was way more creative.

I feel like I'd like to see:

>Telepathic suppression quirk that basically emits a constant field of influence around its owner. After weaseling its way into the mind of individuals nearby it completely erases feelings of apprehension or suspicion about the quirk user, whats more it also opens people up to feeling varying levels of trust or reliance on the user. In essence, this person could stroll up to you and spark up conversation - having never met you before - and you would quickly start to treat them as if they'd been a close friend your entire life. He could even walk into the home of a stranger and hide, allowing his quirk to seep into the home-owner, which would cause them to be happy at his sudden appearance when he finally reveals himself. This quirk can be resisted with preparedness - knowing that you're being affected is important - however it isn't something you'd actively sense occurring. It is a terribly subtle kind of power, growing stronger the longer you are exposed to it without your guard up. About a month of exposure is sometimes enough to cause particularly weak minded people to treasure the user to the point they'd jump into harms way to save them.

I guess, hero or villain, they'd probably not use a real name. Always shit like "C'mon, you know me! I'm your best friend!"

So I suppose they'd be named "Best friend", though it'd be more like that is what everyone tends of refer to them as. This character could easily be either gender, since such a sneaky character easily works as both.

>baiting this weakly

>
>(that would be the most op quirk to date, even stronger then one for all)
Depends on how you play it, time manipulation isn't limited to DIO, think of speed up/down, skip, AoE, etc.

i read the manga

unironically hardening, but only after training, it's initially very shitty

otherwise, maybe mirio's quirk (before quirckless)

O

MY

>I have no arguments to defend my shitty series with so I'll just say he's baiting

don't reply

>let's ignore all criticism and be delusional brainlets for the rest of our lives

Ban evading is still against the rules
Byee

FUTURE BENDING

When Deku applies to have his quirk, what does he write it down as?

A boost.

I *drumroll*

Hate it.

>Hori creates best waifu
>basically a joke character, Hori probably only put her in cause she barely has to draw her at all especially if she's using her hero costume
>more character development/baclstory for her will take years if ever
I AM THE ANGRIEST MAN ALIVE

Shinso's

It's so easy to people to talk to you.

even if they are on alert

Deku broke through it with his weak ass willpower.
Baku would take a hot second to break out of it.

fags destroyer

that wasnt his will power

That was pure OFA deus ex machina right there

How would All Might react to Saitama? He has no quirk after all yet he can punch the planet if he wants to, decent sense of justice, albeit lazy.

That is not how it was explained. It just served double service to also introduce the ghosts.

he works with endeavor and a whole bunch of other people like mt. lady. Saitama isn't any worse than someone like Captain celebrity

the people commenting from the outside didnt see what we saw.

Suneater's quirk. Making animal parts out of food

this is literally my dream quirk as well.

The mind control breaking was literally Hori telling us there's going to be OfA upgrades in the future.
And with the latest chapter that notion is even more likely.

OfA is the worst quirk in the story

He'd probably try to mentor him into being less lazy.

No, it's Hori telling us that Deku's gonna connect to the past OfA users, either by memories or by an Avatar meets the past Avatars moment.

That's what I meant.

>All Might uses it for General buffs
>Deku turns it into faggy lightning
Blame the owner not the quirk

Could Hori even come up for reasonable villains to fight Mirio if he had OFA?

>even watch

it ended like in september fagget

Since we don't know whether Mirio's quirk lets him get affected by temperature or gases, Todoroki's hot side probably. Or anyone with a good electricity quirk, telepathy would be really effective too. Maybe even that teleporter guy who almost cut All Might in half, how do you phase through a portal?

he ripped through kaminari like nothing with just his permeation though.

Seems like it would be even more ridiculous with OFA giving him super speed and strength.

It feels like day one he would be All Might tier let alone when he put in the mastery of it.

Except Kaminari is Kaminari. He ripped through everyone with sheer skill and surprise, everyone thought he was teleporting, so where could they aim their quirks? We don't even know how we did it due to it being more of a joke.

That would imply that Mirio would have a better grasp on OfA.
For all we know All Might was a genius when it comes to controlling the quirk and Deku is the one best suited to use it.

why is there no intellectual and unpredictable fight in bnha ? its a fucking boring when they were too simple with deku just punches

You don't need to write so many words when you can actually draw.

Yeah, they nerf it a bit with saying that it takes more time to make more complicated things, but I feel like Momo should just be able to wreck everyone if she's a tactical genius that can craft bombs and guns in under a few minutes.

We know for a fact from Deku's own admission that OFA isn't anything special. It's just strength enhancement that his body wasn't strong enough to handle yet.

Mirio is far more trained than even current deku is without a strength enhancement quirk. All might did well for the same reason when given the quirk

The power of punk rock.

If you're going to make shit up, at least go all the way.
For example you could say that Deku admitted he was shit at using it and when Bakugou got OfA he defeated all the villains in Japan and everyone loved him.
Also Mirio beat All Might in his prime when he was 5 years old using only his legs.

She pulled out a scooter out of her chest during the physical trials so it doesn't seem to be limited by mass, a scooter weighs more than she does.

But in a death match she won't have time like that

I kind of wish her actual hero outfit was closer to her training or casual attire.

There are quite a few ways that could be incredibly interesting. I like it.

She probably stores heavy metals for alchemical purposes in those tits of hers.

Friendly reminder that Tooru will win the Dekubowl.

>zany lelsorandumb powers are what make a shonen good
Fuck off. JoJo's went to shit with Stardust Crusaders.

it's the part where he learns full cowl if you are a speedreader. Just admit to being one.

It's all speculation.
The point is you literally can not know how Miro would do with OfA.
Why? Because he doesn't have it and we don't have 100% full knowledge of OfA or quirks in general.

>It's just strength enhancement
Deku would have to flick his finger at relativistic speeds to create that much wind pressure with just the muscle movement alone.
There's obviously more to that quirk than just strength.

Alien Queen was a good name, to Hell with Midnight.

I want to SEE Tooru!

Neuroplasticity, the ability to directly affect the physiological functions of a person's central nervous system
Not going to bother with a hero name because I'd make a living as a brain surgeon/the world's leading expert on treating traumatic brain injuries. Also because the implications of a quirk like that in a combat situation are decidedly un-heroic.

>That obnoxious use of "bros"
Didn't know you shit other threads up too, catfag

I have a soft spot for gravity-based powers.

Poltergeist
Possess Nonliving objects, animals, and humans if they're dumb enough.
Possessed objects perform their intended function; possess a car to make it drive, possess a door to unlock it or slam into people. Possessing electronics can allow for travel via electrical lines.

That's too lewd

Because your probably a 15 year old hipster girl who likes weird wacky things for the sake of being weird and wacky.

Dark Shadow

the absolute state of bnhfags

I still can't get over that fucking name.
>Dark Shadow
It's like a Sonic OC name

When are we gonna see Toru's face? After all, al she needs to do is put makeup on, or paint.

That's kind of the point.

He is supposed to be a chuuni.

Bird likes cool names

I WANT KACCHAN TO STEP ON ME

They seem so lifeless.

No way we see her face anytime soon, it would ruin the gag

I like the concept, but that arts not great

>its a fucking boring when
Shitskin

The ooc “gay bff” Todoroki ruins it

I want to start a family with this beehive.

How did she even pass the entrance exam
She's basically a normal 15 year old girl without the invisibility, so how did she get through the physical part of the exam when the guy who can mind control people to kill the robots for him couldn't do it

Why is Ojiro shipped with Toru so much? I must have forgotten any scenes they are shown interacting

I've seen people say the robots had an off button, but I've never seen anyone give a source. Maybe her flash attack thing could disable the robots.

IIRC you can do bad at the physical exam and still be admitted into UA
I mean, it would be silly otherwise, girls with powers like her or Shinsou shouldn't be not allowed in just because their quirks aren't suited for direct combat

How did mineta, sandrock, kaminari passed?

The nazi school had more ppwerhouses than class A, and im sure most would have tried UA like tornado fag

Hori just threw the class together then made up the entire "elite school with super hard entrance exam" bs afterwards without realizing the inconsistence of the cast with what UA is supposed to be

Well she definitely can support one between her double jobs of drug dealer and prostitute.