Fate/stay night

Amazed by how outstandingly GORGEOUS Rin Tohsaka looks in Heaven's Feel movie. What happened?

Old man semen is good for the skin

TOHSAKA RIN

>7 days before the movie airs in my area

Soon.

>nothing for canada
FUCK

>a fucking leaf
You got what you deserve. Not that it airs on where I live either.

Leafs rule.

PLEASES

She got outclassed by Sakura

Not a fan of her UBW look?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING HEAVEN'S FEEL??? I WANNA SEE THE FUCKING HEAVEN'S FEEL, BITCHES!!! WHERE? WHERE IS IT??? GIVE TEH SOUCE NOW!!!! I SAID GIMME THE FUCKING HEAVEN'S FEEL RIGHT NOOOOOW!!!!!

Fuck off

so what's in Heaven's feel? give spoilers, boyz!

Shirou finally stops being an idiot, stops trying to be a superhero and falls in love with best girl Sakura, who is made to suffer by Rin, Shinji and Zouken for a huge part of the route until even someone as kind as her gets sick of them and goes on a glorious rampage of revenge. Also, Ilya and Kotomine are complete bros.

>Ilya and Kotomine are complete bros.
wut?

>who is made to suffer by Rin
how exactly?

read the fucking VN you fucking casual piece of shit

Its probably the eyes.

Getting constantly told you're going to get killed if you do this and that is pretty severe.

She basically tries to ruin her life by attempting to NTR and murder her.

Isn't that rider?

Wouldn't this create back problems? Or does a strong core muscle negate the effect?

I would like to have Caster as servant, we would go around town and put girls in embarrassing clothes and positions

They team up with Shirou in order to save Sakura and defeat Zouken.

Talk about extreme rationalizing being a shitty person, just admit you didn't want to get involved Jesus.

>and put girls in embarrassing clothes
undress them is much better

will Rin survive?

he could use Gilgamesh...

Depends on the ending.

>using Gilgamesh
>pic from Zero

Forgot what happened to Tokiomi did you? After "using" Gil against his will? Gil and Kirei aren't a team in F/SN, they're just living together and sometimes when goals align they work together for different goals.

What happens in HF is that he goes out to end Sakura's life and fails.

They work together for different ends*
Jeez, my bad

>>pic from Zero
ok,ok, this one's better.

>he goes out to end Sakura's life and fails.
that's not even funny...

Not a leaf but you're place a shit

Against the Mud using a Servant is a incredible bad idea since it just eat them up and spits out a corrupted version.

Sure Gil was already in the Mud but he was taken out in HF when he decided to attack Sakura at one point.

Gil is dead in day 15 anyway

tohsaka rin is a pinnacle of beauty

S... T... F... U...

Heaven's Feel has always had the best version of Rin over any other route.

100% info: Shinji & Sakura are gonna have a baby.

he's gay and he hates women?

Why didn't Souijirou have a problem with Caster doing this?

>Sure Gil was already in the Mud
Is it even possible to corrupt Gilgamesh into being more evil than he is by default? His baseline goal is to kill 99.99999% of all humans because they won't fellate his ego

he did, he was pissed when he found out she was doing stuff behind his back

>Is it even possible to corrupt Gilgamesh into being more evil than he is by default?
yes. In fate/zero he just wanted to fuck Saber desu.

only AFTER the Mud he came to an idea:
>to kill 99.99999% of all humans

So Gil dindunuffin and it's all muds fault?

guess you're right. in fate/stay night he says 2 things like that:
1. (explaining what he experienced) I suffered all of humanity's hatred.
2. (to Saber) I'll be spilling that Mud into your mouth till it comes out of your ears and watch you becoming corrupted

Any Ausfags going on Thursday? I didn't even know it was coming here until I saw ads and flyer for it on a Con this weekend

Why did Kuzuki love Medea?

>not a single proof he did

hot + tragic backstory, but it never says he did

no, it's impossible.
he didn't want to kill 99% human. He wanted to kill useless weaklings (that in fact are most human in present day). the mud had nothing to do with it.
also it's funny that gil was trying kill sakura because ironically he wanted to save people from sakura's rampage.

>He wanted to kill useless weaklings (that in fact are most human in present day).
Gilfags first on the chopping block, Gil only likes people who resist him

>gil was trying kill sakura because ironically he wanted to save people from sakura's rampage
...just to rampage people on his own

Gilgamesh was redpilled as fuck. Modern society has made us weak. If life is short, brutal, with hardly enough resources to go around, then men must adapt and take from others. Through this way, natural selection takes its course and the weak members of the species go extinct while the strong survive. Through eternal conflict and violence does man find himself and evolve.

>GORGEOUS Rin Tohsaka looks
lol nice bait
hahahaa

actually nothing changed since Gil was alive

What the fuck is wrong with her nose?

it's a japanese nose nigga

>People still thinking Heaven's Feel is good.

You'd be the first one to go

I like both Rin AND Sakura

what is this censored faggotry

How about making our own, Sup Forums-version f the staff of Servants?

Ladies & Gentlemen!
Meet our first Servant:
the Berserker - Pepe of the Reee

gorgeous

I am the rage of my posts.
Sage is my body, and trolling is my blood.
I have filled out over a thousand captchas,
Unknown to mods,
Nor known to janitors,
Have withstood IP bans to derail many threads.
Yet, these hands will never type anything.
So, as I pray, Unlimited Bait Works.

post of promised replies

I know one Hassan for assasin

because shes perfection

yea, he just died for her and intended to use his wish for her sake because he disliked her

noble fantasm - the Ban-breaker

Nine Range Ban Works

Jesus Tak's art gets worse every time you look at it

Compare that to other early 2000s vn's

I'm sure you must be proud writing this on a fucking computer that I'm sure you designed and built and everything.

I love it how easy is to spot the newfags

does anybody love Semiramis from /apocrypha?

>FP gacha

t. Twice

How the flying fuck are there no showings in Boston of all places?

I am angry Namidame decided to do a Mashu doujin instead of doing one with Rin, I mean, look how fucking arousing she is.

YOUNG

SCANDANAVIAN

>he didn't want to kill 99% human
Well effectively yeah he did, he's fully aware that's his goal

DRILLS

Used to before I actually read the LNs and found out that she's as two dimensional as it gets and exists solely to be in love with Shirou despite them having nothing in common all because he's not interested in having sex with her (not like she is famous for having castrated men serve her or anything haha who bothers doing research on famous figures of legend before writing about them?) She got butchered about as badly as Jeanne did by Apocrypha and she's canonically head over heels for a bland, characterless villain who can't do anything except be comically evil ends justifies the means.

Well when they don't even try to hide it then of course it's easy.

DELETE THIS, Luvia is not for other girls

They both have tragic backstories and shit.

Also he's an idiot autist like shirou

>finland
>scandinavian

"The term Scandinavia always includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. The remote Norwegian islands of Svalbard and Jan Mayen are usually not seen as a part of Scandinavia, nor is Greenland, a constituent country within the Kingdom of Denmark. However, the Faroe Islands, also a Danish constituent country, are sometimes included, as sometimes are Iceland, Finland, and the Finnish autonomous region of the Ă…land Islands, because of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries and the Scandinavian peoples and languages.[3]"

Can't wait to see the movie. I live in Canada but it's a quick trip over to Michigan. They added a second showing that night and both are completely sold out. Gonna be nuts.

Yeah same here, I also didn't know oniisama was airing here too.

what happened?