Law and Order SVU is a preview of a non-white America

>Be hot Blonde Reporter
>Be stating truths to some SJW's and Antifa at a college campus
>Antifa starts fight with your supporters
>You run away and your mulatto security guard deserts you
>Antifa knocks you out and Sodomizes you with a stick
>At the police Station, black former gang member turned cop says it's not worth investigating
>Talk to Liberal le 56% face Lieutenant who visibly does not like you from the beginning because she disagrees with your politics
>Positively identify the Antifa suspect who openly told the cops he would celebrate you being raped
>Liberal Lieutenant and Hispanic Prosecuting Attorney say they both detest you outside the court room
>Police desperately try to find a new suspect
>Show you a picture of a Beta orbiter you recognize and you tell them that's all he is
>Police watch a video the beta Grand Wizard MRA nut-job made calling out Antifa and SJWs
>Police question him and find nothing incriminating but still suspect him
>You show them a video of the man who you positively identified as the man you attacked you holding the sign which had your blood on it
>Liberal Lieutenant and Hispanic Prosecuting Attorney both begrudgingly take the Antifa suspect to trial
>Judge allows the defendants Attorney to attack you over a irrelevant quote in your book and how you look on the cover
>On the stand the Antifa member flips out over how much he hates you and says you need to be stopped by any means necessary
>Beta MRA is on the stand and is asked ridiculous questions such as "who in the jury would he purge" and like a retard he answers and alienates the entire jury of blacks, hispanics, and one jew
>The Liberal Lieutenant and Hispanic Prosecuting Attorney start to question you again trying to get you to blame the MRA
>Next day in court your Prosecuting Attorney asks for the case to be dismissed and never tried again even though he has convicted other people with far less physical evidence

Attached: AOd0Fue4JZpiS_O7oL74e1sB6u34YCwVlzu8D_YLU2A.jpg (750x754, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.fun/film/law-order-svu-season-19-22015/watching.html?ep=1205222
imdb.com/title/tt7195358/
youtube.com/watch?v=xGDRtr6FXzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bet she has no problem getting gangbanged by a pack of black bucks

Do not forget that these people
want you broke, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and (((they)))
think it's funny

Is this 100% what happens in the episode?

for anyone who wants to watch said episode
123movies.fun/film/law-order-svu-season-19-22015/watching.html?ep=1205222

yep, that's exactly how it happens

How do I send negative feedback?

imdb.com/title/tt7195358/
here probably

Jaysus frickin Keeripes I am fucking mad now.

This is what Hitler meant with ‚jewish tricks‘ and Goebbels with ‚hidden threats‘.

>Bucks
I think it's supposed to be "Bulls" user
But Buck should be the new white Chad though

i can't even fit all the stupid things that happen in the episode, watch it for yourself

>>video
for a friend.

Attached: panda.png (506x332, 302K)

How is the corruption depicted? Because sounds like it could be a redpill.

Have you niggas watched last weeks episode when a white teenage girl kisses some Arab-looking guy outside her school cause some friends 'tell her to do it as a prank' ? I feel fucking targeted with this bullshit, everyone will think that the brown guy kidnapped the girl, I haven't watched the episode but I'm 100% sure that at the end she was actually abducted by some bitchass white boi, not the brown nigga. Also, why is this show still going? People still watch Over the Air TV? Like this shit has been going every week for like 20 years straight, how many more cases of rape can there be? Literally every single possible rape scenario has been on this show.

It's depicted as the women isn't 100% sure, but pretty darn sure, which in this show is more than enough for a conviction, and the MRA is the most over the top walking strawman you could ever imagine
go to the last 10 minutes to see him in the trail. A black juror literally says ill kick your ass, and the defense attorney says he has a gun to compensate for a small dick. no joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGDRtr6FXzw
this is the end when the trail is dismissed
watch here

this certainly didn't intend it to be, but it could be one
look at the title of this video, hes a "hero" for dismissing a case he was nearly certain to win.

Id rape Millie Weaver desu though

>"It's called Infowars; kids listen to them long enough they start believing demonic statues at the airport are turning frogs gay"
Really Ice-T, fucking really?

Patrician taste

What they are doing is paving the way to attack people for wrong think, conditioning the left and those that think like them, 'You know what? Maybe she shouldn't have upset them then with her opinions'.

It's also a way to bully conservative women into siding with the left, don't want to get attack do ya now cunt? Best have the right opinions then.

I'm ok with this. This needs to happen. The left need to show their true colours.

Attached: 1520961669701m.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

anyone got a clip of this?

>law and order is still on air
what the fuck

>Beta MRA is on the stand and is asked ridiculous questions such as "who in the jury would he purge"
they REALLY dont want people hiding their power level holy shit

Attached: 1521269763745.png (496x1396, 176K)

>not liking SVU because they used some random bullshit they found on the internet as an inspiration for an episode

we've got some seriously contrarian faggot ass retards ITT lmaoooooo

Attached: 1503459251779.jpg (209x207, 27K)

Attached: 15201772456080.jpg (750x537, 102K)

>Antifa faggot raping anything

Attached: 1511414503896m.jpg (1024x1002, 38K)

>Nigger on jury gets violent by challenging him to fight outside.
>Doesn't get ejected from jury right then and there
That judge was clearly biased.

>liking "SVU"

Attached: fedorian genesis.png (541x480, 356K)

>Checks TV listings
>Oh good, it's SVU night
>Hey Mom, get me tendies. SVU's on!

strong projection from the faggot incel dumb ass detected lmaooooooooo holy shit kid

>SVU, Mom! SVU! What kind of faggot doesn't love SVU?

They haven't done fart-rape.

Attached: fart-rape-by-farting-louder-the-man-is-using-passive-aggressive-16162861.png (500x546, 107K)