Where would you take her out on a date? Keep in mind she’s extremely stressed from being an ace eva pilot

Where would you take her out on a date? Keep in mind she’s extremely stressed from being an ace eva pilot.

I'd watch childs play with her

Wow, she’d dump you right away.

good

>those hips

Anorexia is a DISEASE

anal

>first appearance in the manga is in an arcade
>since I'm bad at arcade games, I can inflate her ego and make her feel better about herself
>arcades are cheap

Asuka isn't my type of tsundere (too realistic) but if I did date her I'd take her to an arcade.

To the garbage dump where she belongs

An amusement park. Or perhaps a trip to the beach or a nice stroll through the park.

This guy is thoughtful.

Probably to the bar, she seems obsessed with being an adult and doing adult things. So buying her a drink and talking about my ADULT life would be probably make her happy. Or bore her to tears

You just wanna get her drunk to take advantage of her.

Obviously, a restaurant.

Underrated.

This.

I would manfully look after her after she'd inevitably had too much, gently mock her for it, and deliver her safely back to Misato's, thereby setting her up for the next time. You gotta play the long game with Asuka.

Why play the long game when you can do her right there on the spot?

What is this, a Asuka drinking for ants, for ants?

m8 did u just call my waifu a slag I'll bash yer fuckin ead in swear on me mum

Poundtown

She’s getting drunk with a stranger, she’s obviously a cumrag.

>stranger
>taking me for an entry-level Asukafag
You have no idea how long I'll have spent prepping her for the date beforehand or how long I'll have spent stalking her before that.

And your best shot is a bar? Wew, lad. How romantic.

I'm impressed by your sustained attack on my imaginary dating procedure for my imaginary waifu, but joke's on you, cos I've already imagined that it works quite well. We're going to the opera for our second date and I've paid extra to take her in the royal box. Take that how you will.

No I would walk her home gently

First we would meet in front of our town's train station, I would go 30 minutes before our arranged time. After 30 minutes has passed, I would finally see her trying to find me, I would gaze upon her and appreciate the cute dress she'd be wearing on our date. We would then finally meet eyes and wave at each other. As Asuka approached me, she would ask if I have waited for long, of course as the gentleman, I would tell a white lie and say that I've only just gotten here. She would then smile at me and we would go at our first destination that I planned for our date. The new shopping mall that just opened near the station.

After a few minutes of walking, whilst engaging in small talk, we would finally reach the shopping mall. We would talk about how exciting it is to explore a newly built mall as we look at the stores we've never seen before. A certain shop would then catch Asuka's eye, a clothing store to be exact. She would be looking at a pink blouse that's being displayed just outside the store. Of course, as the guy, I would offer to buy the said blouse for her, but as she was being shy in front of me, she would try to decline the offer. I would then smile at her and say "At least let me look cool in front of you." She would then blush and nod slightly and said "Thank you", but since I couldn't hear her clearly, I'd then ask to repeat what she just said when Asuka would just reply "N-Nothing!" while still being red on the face. That blouse cost ¥1299 by the way.

After looking around in the shopping mall, I would hear a sudden growl near me, I looked at Asuka and the time on my wristwatch and decided that it was the perfect time to take a break. I would then look around a see a certain fast food joint. "Is McDonalds fine for you?" She would then blush more as if she was a tomato as she found out that I knew she was getting hungry. She would the slowly look up at my face, while still blushing and say yes.

I'll finish it here since I'm out of characters to type.

I'd ask her to put in a good word for me to Rei.

thats gay

>Implying Rei give's a fuck about what asuka has to say

Aquarium?

>I'll finish it here since I'm out of characters to type.
Damn, before we even got to the handjob part.

>"Is McDonalds fine for you?"
And dumped.