Dungeon meshi 39

Today's recipe: Doppelganger

wasabisyrup.com/archives/e5rDBlWXypA

Other urls found in this thread:

hownu.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope she replaces that old and busted marci for the rest of the series and the team just accepts it

This.
The team needs a sharp long-eared, not a fatty.

Gee Laius, how come your dungeon lets you have FOUR parties?

Ahahaha, did Laius just lock up all the ugly ones, plus all 3 copies of himself?

>ugly ones
Im starting to suspect YOURE a replace!

it's clear who the real marcille is unless she changed her hair right before

>Doppelganger
Are we going to cook humanoids now?

Wouldn't this count as cannibalism?

>Laius eating copies of himself and party members
>Laius: We're lucky no one else is around to see this, otherwise we'd be in trouble.
>Laius: Huh? Hey guys where are you? Ah! No wonder the portions seemed larger than what I first estimated! Oh well it'd be a shame if this goes to waste.

Why did they arrest that Senshi? I can't see what he has different from the others, while there is a Senshi with a clearly different nose who is still free.

>All doppelganger that try to copy Laius autism turned into retards.

And the cute Chilchak is still free.

>the marcille doppleganger that tried to give herself classy pointy ears ended up having all her features too pointy and turned out ugly

Wouldn't best sword be useful to see who is monster and who isn't? Maybe that's how Laius convinced everyone to lock up all his copies except the real him.

Are doppelgängers usually dangerous?

I think, from the panel with the sheep, that they're commenting that they have trouble distinguishing people of a different race who look similar to each other.
So missing someone makes sense. But how did they catch that senshi is the question

The real danger here is getting branded as a cannibal and eating the wrong person.

love the proportions on the Laius in the top-right of the first panell.

Also, the Marcille on the far left of the Marcille-centric panel's hotter than the real one

they may kill you in your sleep at worst, consume your food earlier at best

What will they do to single out the last few?

>japanese manga
>of all languages, the text is korean

The real marci has the perkiest tits

>american_elf.jpg

catgirl will identify them by smell

Latest chapter was when we found out that resurrected chimera Farlyn was ridiculously OP, then she ran away and Laius and the Chinese-like ex-party member had a fight over how dense Laius is and then their party teleported away from the dungeon, right?
Or there was another one I missed?

>catgirl in Marcille's crotch
HNNNGGHH

I hope the conversation in the early pages delves a bit into everyone's reaction to Farlyn being a mind-controlled abomination monster now
Everyone in the party seemed to be a bit too cool with it post-fight
>DUDE JUST USE THE DARK ARTS AGAIN LMAO

You go get the jap raw then, if you have the money

Why would you buy it in korean though?
Isn't shit more expensive from over there? I bought a samsung tv and when I got a sony it ultimately was better and was cheaper.

hownu.ru

Don't forget about The Omelet

>the real Marci has the fattest ears
>The real Senshi has that Mithril cooking knife
>The real chilchak has never seen a real vagina

everything is made in korea though so its quicker to get it from the source of its production. If you want fresh eggs then you go to a farm and not the store

>what is a farmer's market

From now on to the end we will always wonder if they chose the real versions

>>The real chilchak has never seen a real vagina
What do you think he did with Mick under that wok? Or is Mick a dude, I dunno with them darn Halflings.

a waste of money

Shit at a farmer's market is cheaper than shit at a supermarket.

>he's paying for shit

I get that feeling too. Look at them. They clearly outnumber the originals and big boy Laius could clearly wreck the party on his own if he wanted.

I've no doubt that some of the doppelgangers helped lock the obvious fakes up or they walked into the cell without resistance/willingly.

But production time and effort being what it is, we know that they're going to be plot-washed before the next incident.

Technically they won't be able to replicate the same high-level gear. Also wonder about their magic potential and strength relative to the originals. But mobbing them specifically would probably work anyways.

>The real chilchak has never seen a real vagina
But he's an adult both by human conventions and halflings' ones, I fully expect him to have slayed some pussy before. The "Chilckalk is a kid" meme was only created by that old hag Marcille not understanding how other races work

maybe the dopplegangers think they are the originals too.

Unless there's some dark twist of betrayal like it'd be nice to have them around just as a way of learning more about the characters through spouting intimate knowledge to prove their identity.

you must have missed a chapter

well from the scan it seems the idea of confronting marcille's notes came fro mthe doppleganger who got found out by her shitty notes.
Considering also the fact that dopplegangers don't collaborate with each other there are a few possibilities here

they may believe they are the true ones
they know they are fake but don't know who the fake ones are
they want to kill the originals and take their place but do't want to share with the other fakes, so getting rid of other dopplegangers is in their interest
they imitate others not out of malice but due to simple instinct, so it goes against their nature to come out as a doppleganger. They want to be believed as the real ones

No, manga is cheaper for some strange reason. Also, they don't give a shit about copyright, unlike Japan.

the joke is that he doesn't want to hear this shit, and even less from Senshi

dont worry user. one day youll see a real vagina too

Laius level of autism is unparalleled.

I don't understand why Laius's group didn't return to the surface with Sureau.

Laius's group has always been short on food and supplies. They were ready to turn back and go to the surface for help after seeing the sorcerer.

Kabru's group was also ready to turn back after their food was lost in the water/Laius's group took it.

So it was Sureau's provisions that kept Kabru's group going until they found Laius.

Assuming it was an offscreen deal to give Laius the rest of Sureau's supplies before they returned... they're still considered an undermanned group by at least 2 members. They were supposed to go back for both help and supplies and so far the catgirl hasn't turned up to help. I'm not even sure Laius knows she's still down there.

The latest chapter's farewell scene felt indeed rushed, but I guess the explanation has to do with the mission shifting to "rescue Farlyn from mind-control" which is time-sensitive
When they thought of leaving before they estimated they had weeks if not months before the red dragon ended digesting Farlyn (=static situation), whilst they are in the dark as to the Sorcerer's real motives and intentions to use Chimera Farlyn

That's because Senshi is utterly clueless whether or not halflings are grown up or not at 28.

Mickbelle did call Chilchak an old fart.

English translations have gone down hill greatly in the last two to three years. Used to be a time when everything was getting english translations same day, as release for dozens and dozens and dozens of works. Now I fee like Russians, Chinese and Korean translations have surpassed us. I'm going to blame Diaz, and Jacob from Fakku and Crunchy Roll for killing fan made translations in general. We're failing slowly, but surely.

Our semi secret fun hobby and fan driven interest was killed by the very people we thought would champion our struggle. Fuck Diaz and Jacob.

>a cute halfling shota will never beg you to cum with him while crying

>complaining about something you get for free and dont contribute to in any form or fashion
talk about entitled millennials

And my younger brother might call me an old fart. Based upon Tolkien, who invented Halflings(They just aren't called Hobbits for copyright reasons), he wouldn't even be an adult, since 33 is the age when a Hobbit becomes an adult.
He's probably the equivalent of somewhere around 17-20 in Human maturity.

We're bitching because people used to enjoy translating until companies and sellouts ruined it for them and us

I want to read about their adventures.

what if the first fake Senshi they arrested is instead the real one?

All the doppelgangers are formed by the perceptions of the other party members.

So I'm guessing Senshi imagines the boyish Laius, Chilchack the retarded Laius. But that means Marcille's is the massive, rugged and strong Laius.

>dont contribute to in any form or fashion

I used to type set in my early to mid 20's, and I would record my VHS anime collection and upload it during the Kazaa years. I know it isn't much but it was something.

What if both Marcille and Chilchack projected the retarded Laius, while the tall one is Laius's self-image of himself?

The tall one could also be Senshi's. perspective and stuff.

> be Laius
> can't decide if raping Marcille clones means no eating them after killing them
> wat do

>Chilchack the retarded Laius. But that means Marcille's is the massive, rugged and strong Laius.
You probably got these two mixed. Chilchack is tiny, Laius would look huge to him.

Nah, there are three dopplegangers created for each person based on the perceptions of the OTHER party members.

So there's probably some boyish version of Chilchack from Senshi too. No clue who imagined the Marcille with pointy ears and sultry lips.

I like these Burger Meshi plus Nippon Manlet.

Yeah, but there's only one disproportionate doppleganger. There would be a larger Marcille or Senshi if that were the case. Right?

Just seems like Chilchack is the most outspoken one on how much he thinks Laius is an idiot.

Couldn't Laius whip it out and tell the Maricilles to do what they normally would, and tell them apart that way?

Looking through the rest of the chapter there's one really good doppleganger of Senshi, Chilchack, and Marcille. Probably all came from Laius.

>No clue who imagined the Marcille with pointy ears and sultry lips.
probably chilchak. Sees her as stuck up

So Senshi imagined the one with the silly spellbook.

this chapter is gonna be a goldmine of reaction images

makes sense. Senshi hates magic.

>Laius' version of Senshi is more manly then the real thing

>Chilchack the retarded Laius. But that means Marcille's is the massive, rugged and strong Laius.
I think it's the other way around. I think Chilchak maybe sees that tall laius because of his height.

You're probably right. Why is Laius so pure?

Delete this post immediately

the tall but handsome one is probably Marci's seeing him as a big idiot. I can see that

but handsome and rugged?

For some reason i cannot access Maru Maru and have been unable to read anything on it for several weeks now. What's the problem? I only get a blank page.

>handsome

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

But we saw retard Laius in a Chilchak thought bubble a few chapters ago.

That and the poorly made Chilchack tools. He probably has no idea what they are for.

he saw the drooling idiot

It does that to me too unless I turn adblock off.

because laius is bigger than marcille and senshi both. So it makes sense for Chilchak to see him as dispropoprtionately bigger than everyone else.
On the other hand Chilchak sees everyone as impractical fools that he, the only one with any sense, has to keep out of danger.
So he'd be the cause of the drooling Laius and of the Marcille who writes dumb scribbles and then calls out attention to it.

I think the author was going for ruggedly handsome, he literally has a square jaw with a five o clock shadow.

halflings are cuter and more child-looking than the other races. So everyone sees chilchak as more moe than he is, and he sees everyone as harsher tan they are.

>that small and cute marci

Laius is pretty awesome at observations.

>ruggedly handsome
he looks more like an uncultured lout

Reminder that he chose wrong and he could've prevented all the clashes

He is drawn quite conventionally handsome and manly though
He's more "handsome protagonist" than Marcille is "stereotypically cute/hot heroine" for sure

>of the Marcille who writes dumb scribbles
that has to be Senshi though. Chilchak thinks she's a dark elf bitch

A Senshi made from Laius' perspective would be almost indistinguishable from the original.

>He is drawn quite conventionally handsome and manly though
Normal Laius is more handsome though. And I mean that in a totally non-gay way.

>thinks

I agree, but again: square jaw and shadow. Stereotype of the ruggedly handsome meme.