Why do Fatefags on Sup Forums hate Fate/Grand Order?

Why do Fatefags on Sup Forums hate Fate/Grand Order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRdUmJ7tMVk&t=790s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is literally a whale farm.

Good for people with more money then their sense, little else.

no h-scenes

But I like FGO

Waifus are cute, yes.

But game is garbage.

Dunk in trash can, then throw can in dumpster, understand?

That's what doujins are for.

Where can I get it if i'm a europeon fag?

Probably because it's canon

Because they couldn't roll their waifu.

Me too.

Because it's the epitome of a sell-out.
Like boatsluts with Fate,

I don't hate it, but this game sometimes is too greedy to fate setting, they'll turn every existing popular TM characters into a servants eventually just because they'll make more money in that way. Also, most of the characters could be better if they weren't just usual gacha waifus. It feels like the concept of mobile gacha game affects the story. Most of the characters are summonable servants and there should be plenty of them in each update, they all bright and colorfull, but superficial characters.
But I really wished for a big fate crossover and FGO is actually everything I want. Well, except for gameplay and gacha mechanic.

Zerofags are the worst fatefags. Fact.

>gameplay
is kinda fun

It can be very fun if you like it. Some people hate it, some love it. To each their own.

Unrelated: the Sup Forums which you all browse today has people using the word "waifu" in the ways that you see in this thread. That is how far this board has diverged from the path.

Kamihime is much superior in terms of gameplay. It also has gangrape which is a huge bonus.

It's a sad of affairs to be sure.

I quit f/go because I couldn't roll the servants I wanted and I couldn't get the drops for the ones I did have.
Not about to spend money on gacha bullshit.

VN elitists are just as bad.

If you haven't played the VN in its entirety, you don't know shit about the Fate universe.

Have you actually played it? Quite possibly one of the worst Jewish scams I've ever played in my life. And I've played a ton of Japanese moba.

Look at the fact that they have a New Years event where you have to pay real money (up to $50+ USD because it only counts paid quartz) just to roll in a lottery system to get a random 5 star servant that you may or may not want. What other game does this? The fact that you don't even get an option to pick what you want is so facepalm worthy bad. No other game does this. Certainly not GBF.

Not to mention that the rates are so bad, you could literally play an entire year or two without getting a single 5* servant unless you specifically re-rolled for one. In which case, you'd have at least 1, but no other good ones.

It canonized half baked ideas and borderline retarded servants, don't get me wrong there where plenty of stupid servants even before FGO but it only got worse.
QooApp

but you posted the worst shit in FGO.

Best kouhai.

For the people who can read japanese camelot, babylon and CCC were entertaining enough, other than that the chapters written by sakurai and hgashide are a travesty and it likes to systematically murder existing characters with its stupid seasonal meta events.

If you're weak enough that you need to roll for every single rate up 5* maybe. You can easily get the characters you want with free quartz left over if you aren't braindead.

If you started when NA opened up, you got a choice of a free 4* with one of them being Zerker Herc. He's a 4* which will literally carry you to current end game content on the JP version. If you rerolled like most people who even remotely care about getting into any mobage long term, you could have had a less than shitty start. And since content moves so fucking slow on NA, you'd be set for quite some time.

I rerolled for Waver and ended up getting a Waver and Archer Emiya, then picked up Herc with the free 4* pick and I've been cruising this entire fucking time and saving up all my free quartz. I have over 300 free quartz saved and easily over 40 free summon tickets from daily log ins waiting Raiko.

I'll get my enjoyment without falling for their happy merchant schemes.

Boring brick wall.

there was a guy who shelled out $1500 just to get Gilgamesh in NA on /vg/ and he failed miserably. Stop with that horseshit dude. RNG can, and will fuck you over no matter how much you save and endure. Consider yourself lucky and fortunate if you actually get something.

>For the people who can read japanese camelot, babylon and CCC were entertaining enough, other than that the chapters written by sakurai and hgashide are a travesty
Why are Sakurai and Higashide allowed to touch the franchise again?

>there was a guy who claimed to have shelled out $1500 just to get Gilgamesh in NA on /vg/
FTFY

well he posted pictures and had 10 Kaleidoscopes. It was good enough for me.

If he's stupid enough to do something like that then he deserves it. Especially if he's playing on NA and hasn't gotten the hundreds of free quartz that japan has.

no fun allowed biatch.

Typical muh tsukihime muh serious fate people having an aneurysm over having fun

EOP detected

The rates are better than a lot of the popular gacha games and it's possible to clear all the first story arc content with 3 stars

>NA
>gil
He deserved it

I don't remember him posting pictures. Maybe we're thinking about different people. Was yours the one with the million Atalantas?

At any rate, he has no right to complain. $1500 is, what, 2625 quartz? That's 875 rolls. There's a 1% chance of getting -a- 5* servant. He should have gotten 8.75 5* Servants. The rate-up modifies the likelihood of you getting particular 5* Servants within the 1%; apparently to something close to 50%. There were eight 5* Servants available at the time of the Gilgamesh rate-up. That means that the likelihood of failing with the same amount of quartz is only 1/256. One out of every 256 people who do what he did will get his results. Unlucky, but not particularly unlucky.

Somewhat recently, in the Japanese version, there was a Japanese whale who absolutely freaked out on Twitter after spending like $60,000 trying to get Brunnhilde (I think) and failing. *That* is a more real absence of luck.

What is good about Grand Order?

>The rates are better than a lot of the popular gacha games

like what?

GBF being the absolute worst by far

If you like Fate because of servants then it's a perfect game for you. You can see your favourite characters once again, even summon them, meet with new sevants and etc.

GBF has a 3% chance at SSR, and then doubles during Gala period.

Fate doesn't have jack shit and is 1% always.

Alternate versions of servants like Caster Cu but not like Swimsuit versions like everyone else.

Is it too much to ask for us to get actual alts for servants that wouldn't feel out of place of a normal HGW?
If it has "Alter" or "Swimsuit" in its name then it's fucking useless.

> meet with new sevants
god how I wish the self insert wish fulfillment was only a meme

SSR sharing the pool between character and summons of which there might as well be hundreds. Of which rate up hardly affects shit and the chances of getting a specific character is a total crap shoot. Not to mention anything outside of the character you want and a couple summons everything else is virtually useless. Don't kid yourself with the %, it's total shit.

FGO's terrible summon rates aside, it's literally the only gacha game I've played where you don't need to own any rare units to beat content. Post-Camelot Mash is a monster, pair her with an attacker and a friend Waver/Merlin and you're good to go for difficult fights.

Same reason FE fags cry about awakening.

FGO is very friendly to F2Ps. You can quite easily get to Camelot with just 3*

It's just shallow fanservice and microtransactions. It exists only to bait whales into wasting their money on virtual waifus.

Compare this to Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, and Tsukihime, which are stories with actual themes and character depth rather than just being vessels to sell you shit.

Maybe you meant it, maybe not, but it's hilarious that you said "to Camelot" and not "through Camelot". Lion King is a fucking nightmare, even if you're appropriately leveled.

Now that I think about it: if someone were to grail a 3*s-and-under-only team, would they be able to beat anything in EoR? Yagyuu and the sluts were, by far, the two worst fights in the story as of yet. I shall have to ask /vg/'s thoughts on that, too.

Leave this thread to someone else.

The only consolation is that at least F2Ps get access to grind the event 4*s. In NA, Nobu is actually pretty fucking good and helpful vs. later stuff due to her Anti-Divine and the ability to get her full NP and max evolutions without needing to grind for fucking statues and such.
Too bad Halloween Bathory was trash, but I guess still better than running most any other 3* Caster.

I am literally playing this only for this demon king

They know Nasu, literally 90% of TM's current problems are because of Nasu and Takeuchi being lazy fucks

No. Because to fully understand and get enjoyment out of Zero, you need to know all three routes of FSN first. That's how it was written.

As of now, there is no way to experience all three routes without reading the VN. That may change in the future, if Fate gets a proper adaptation, but for now, all Zerofags don't even understand everything about Zero. Zerofags are pure cancer.

Takeuchi is the president of Type Moon/Notes. His current job is not 'drawing things'. And Nasu wrote most of the text of Grand Order, right after coming off of Extella. Whether or not one likes either of those works, you can't quite say that Takeuchi and Nasu have been "lazy".

Fuck zerobabies

Don't you mean Nobunaga?

based kamige

Sorry for the retarded question but is that Dies Irei?

I don't play it myself but it doesn't both me or anything. I've fapped to a lot of doujins it has spawned plus it gave us a pretty dope EMIYA remix so I'm ok with it existing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRdUmJ7tMVk&t=790s

Yep

Marie's epilogue had some pretty memorable lines.

The concept is really fucking stupid and all the OC servants have boring skillsets, shitty uninteresting NPs and rubbish design and lore.

Blackbeard, Boudica and Ushiwakamaru are particularly unforgivable.

FateGo killer incoming

Not really but I'm still looking forward to it.

>pantheon
Fuck no I hope it doesn't capture light's interest and make them focus solely on it like type-moon.

Hopefully it won't be a boring Go clone like that Madoka game. The Baldr series is getting a mobage too.

But that is El Hermano

>$60,000
where did she get the money, and why haven't she killed herself yet?

Ilya route when

>Even Meltlillith got her route first

It brings in literal tertiarys to threads and they just shitpost and ask dumb questions. Then the Zerofags tell them to just watch Zero and it gets even worse.

Also it's the most Jewish of gacha's ever. Literally any other mobage will have a promised rare unit on a 10x roll while Fate just gives you a 3 star servant and the CHANCE at a 4 star but it could be a CE. Some of the character artists are terrible.

BB is also a welfare servant and she's considered one of the best 4*s

>Sup Forums continues defending /fgog/ and /fgog/tards

Meanwhile...

>/fgog/ is laughing at us and shitting on Sup Forums with cross board shitpost

Why are mods and Sup Forums anons accepting this?

>Lets destroy every bit of established lore,other typemoons lore, author statements, art- and lorebook.
>Why do people hate it?

Gee user. Maybe it is because they left the old fanbase to pander bunch of whales. Theyre cunts who discard old fanbase for gacha.

Who would have fucking thought. Fucking nips

Was this guy with the 40 Atlantes? I thought he spent 10k, had him on my friend list for a while.

What the fuck did I just read? They're shitting in Zero and Apo while defending things like FGO and Gudas is kind of ironic.

All hope is not lost. The Tsukihime remake is due any day now as we approach the 10th anniversary of its announcement.

>Edison is a fucking lion robot
>Halloween Bathory
>Swimsuit Bathory
>Giant Robot Bathory
I wonder how you could look at these things and not notice a decline in the series...

This, I can't make any sort of Fate related thread without some GOfag spamming his shitty literal who servants. I wish they weren't allowed to post that crap here.

I wouldn't have hated it if it was a Carnival Phantasm kind of deal, but it practically doubled the amount of lore, some of which is questionable in quality, and locked it behind a mediocre mobile game with obscene gatcha rates not in the players favor.

Apocrypha totally deserves the hate though.

>Swimsuit Bathory
I wish

She's only boring in the OVA because A-1 Pictures fucked up. Mashu has the best bantz out of all the Servants in the game and she's fucking adorable to boot. She's the best 4 Star Servant and is essential in your party.

My favorite character is Sieg. He's far better than that Master of Black who is a shitty otaku insert.

I can't wait for it to be a singularity in Grand Order, I'll be mad all year.

Wrong thread buddy.

How big would the backlash be?

Honestly there probably won't be much, the nips love GO .

>Eggplant fags

I'd wish there was one but the elevens love Grand Order, I bet most don't even know what Tsukihime is.

Out of all the servants born of Fate stay/night and all of its spin-offs, this one is undoubtedly the worst.

Just...what were they thinking?

But I did play the VN in its entirety.

That's bullshit. I started with Zero and I had no problem understanding what was going on. Waver's character was written in a way that catered to newcomers to the series so I had no problem jumping in.

After I finished Zero, I read the VN in its entirety and loved it. I think Zero is better than Fate and Unlimited Blade Works despite both routes being good, but that Heaven's Feel is the best out of all of them.

So suck it.

You shut your fucking mouth.

I bet you watched The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith before the original trilogy too, you faggot.