If Aliens came to Earth and integrated into human Civilization...

If Aliens came to Earth and integrated into human Civilization, is there anything legally keeping me from having sex with one?
Would this be a thing we just allow, sex and marriage with aliens, or would we have to go through the process again like we did with interracial and homosexual marriage with the protests and the debates and the stupid Tumblr pics encouraging it?

Attached: SelendisArt.jpg (522x791, 119K)

You forgot “Asking for a friend.”

But I'm not.
I want to fuck an alien.
Is that gonna be legal or not?

>>>r9k

Stop reading InCase comics, you slut.

Who says they haven't?

I have no idea what that is.
I'm sure they have visited but I'm talking about like living among us.

>but I'm talking about like living among us.
So am I.

I doubt they are walking among us ala Men In Black, but that would be cool

The law surrounding sex in mainly based off of the concept of consent - for the most part.You cannot fuck kids because they are mentally incapable of understanding what they are agreeing to; the same for the mentally retarded; animals; etcetera. So, yeah. If aliens came to Earth you could fuck one legally. Probably.

Attached: 1514344398600.gif (350x268, 1.25M)

>integrated
top lel

So what about marriage?

starniggers should be gassed

If animals can't understand consent, is one stray cat fucking another a statutory rape?

They would probably die from viruses. So best thing to do is steal their tech, invade their planet and make a business out of sex tourism, they wouldn't be people so no human rights to consider.

>integrated into human Civilization
we cannot integrate Niggers
fuckings slavs and chinks are barely integrated
meds and micks integrated just last century

>legally keeping me from having sex with one
not in canada

>would we have to go through the process again
enjoy your space aids, at least if your sexual organs are compatable

>meds
>integrated just last century
I'll take a wild guess and say you're american.

Attached: Commodus.jpg (1024x684, 111K)

Have your ever heard of the Anunnaki? Or the Nephalim? Shits old.

Can't even get girls from his own species, but expects to get hot aliens.
Kek

Retard, humans are animals. Fucking kids 13+ is ok, they are developed sexually.

Attached: 1521490762359-pol.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Why are aliens in armor always depicted half nude, like futuristic african warlords?

The political implications of aliens showing up are extremely complicated
My feeble minded guess is that they would take I few million people to a large planet or spacestation (like the citedel from mass effect) where scientists would probably pay you to fuck various species for science

twf is this image? O.o

as long as its for science user

Because the alien design is usually the whole point of the artwork. Clothing / armor is just a spice on top.
If the whole body is hidden then you're not really drawing an alien anymore, just a suit of armor.

An example of fine art in John Podesta's home, like pic related.
Nothing to worry about user - pizzagate is just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

I gather they would let us in to mingle with other local species and snag some people to do tests for what's safe and not safe to decide what species its safe for us to fuck and laws forbidding certain interspecies fucking would be made that way

I'm sorry to break it to you dude but you're never going to have sex with Selendis.

She can have my pylons if you know what I mean

>The political implications of aliens showing up are extremely complicated

They really aren't. If aliens showed up there are a few scenarios that would likely play out.

1) Invasion. GG earth.
2) Come to share tech. Earth enters golden age unknown to us.
3)Aliens never show up. Host of reasons, probably nothing more than earth isn't special.

Earth politics really don't factor into play. Aliens would be so far advanced that their word would be law whether we liked it or not.

Start with a possum and work your way up.

We are more likely to evangelize ants than ayylmaos will come to share tech.

This is true. We can hope that advance races are beneficent though.

Vorazun commands the Dark Templar and draws energy from the dark pylons. I'm not sure you can trust her with other dark things.