China to bar people with bad 'social credit' from planes, trains

youtu.be/o6Buhli5MYk

archive.is/7BK3Y

reuters.com/article/us-china-credit/china-to-bar-people-with-bad-social-credit-from-planes-trains-idUSKCN1GS10S

Attached: china_social_credit_system.jpg (750x613, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk
youtube.com/watch?v=nka-_Mhp7f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China becomes even more subhuman by implementing hive mind tier policies. I've never heard of anything more retarded, dehumanizing and vile than "social credit". I blame Confucianism, personally, for all of China's ills. Taiwan managed to reject it sufficiently, despite claiming to uphold it, with the result being a functional liberal Democracy.

I worry that this kind of thing will become more common to "keep people safe"

What a shithole

Wow China, could you be any more blatant in your discrimination against POC??

The west has a long tradition of individualism and personal rights that'd be exceptionally difficult if not impossible to uproot. China has never had that privilege. Confucius turned them into insectoid subhumans fairly early in their history, which is why policies such as this are met with little resistance.

There exists no system of thought more dehumanizing and Orwellian than Confucianism, as much as progressive cunts would have you think of it differently.

but they are all POC

They'll delay implementing this like they did last time.

>implying humans should be treated with anything but contempt and disdain
Also Taiwan is a corrupt shithole full of the symptoms of the degeneracy of a liberal democracy AND the debilitating hivemind incompetence of Confucianism.

China just asking to be subverted by social engineers looking to play a little psywar in the minds of the ricers.

>People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.
>Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated March 2.
Calm down guys, their idea of "social credit" is not same as with Western liberals

China is so diverse!

*not the same

Yeah, inclusion driver will fix everything and brainwash the masses

In 10 years this will exist here too

It is most certainly a corrupt shithole, but they've liberated themselves from the cancer of Confucianist collectivism and adopted western values. They think and act as westerners, with a degree of individualism unheard of in other east Asian nations.

Disgusting. But to be expected in an insectoid society like China.

It's evil regardless.

This is what happens when you live in a county with 1 billion people. Stop judging if you come from a country with anywhere below 500 million pop.

>There exists no system of thought more dehumanizing and Orwellian than Confucianism, as much as progressive cunts would have you think of it differently.
Do you have a shortish text (a webpage, not a whole book) discussing why this is so?

I'm fine with it, how else do you punish assholes?

>a shortish text (a webpage, not a whole book)
Nope.
But in very few words, Confucianism promotes servile unquestionable adherence to hierarchical norms while simultaneously claiming that one has the DUTY to revolt should those hierarchies fail to fulfill society's needs. This paradox has resulted in China being simultaneously sickeningly collectivist and rebellious, with peasant revolts slaughtering several tens of millions every century or so.

This. Chinese are literally a slave tier insectoid race.

This will be part and parcel of living in the UK soon. Wrongthing must be punished.

Okay. But China is a country of 1 billion people. People in the absolute majority are dumb as fuck. You couldn't operate a democracy of any sort in a state with that many people.

Japan's collectivism can also be attributed to Confucianism, namely 15th-16th century neo-Confucianism, which the Tokugawa shogunate adopted as a means to increase their influence over the Daimyo and the peasantry. The rise of Confucianism in Japan marked the genocide of millions of Christians and the closing of Japans borders until the late 1800s.

>they act like Westerners
That isn't a good thing.

It is when the alternative is being an insect.

It looks like fascism-like systems just naturally come to the asians (at least the north-eastern ones)

Depends on what you're talking about.

Picking up uppity Western values in whilst preserving your corrupt shithole style is nothing to be proud of.

I don't see you championing the free thinking Indians and the Philippines either.

I love the Philippines, actually.

Not to mention there's nothing wrong with strong social heirarchy. Certainly beats entertaining bullshit under the false pretense that you are respecting that person's rights instead of putting them in their place for their stupidity.

>strong social heirarchy.
There's a huge difference between a strong and an unquestionable hierarchy that crushes any trace of individualism under its weight. Confucianism promotes the latter.

The notion of personal contribution and incentive is entirely absent from Confucianist philosophy. Think of it as a colossal, impersonal Kafkaesque bureaucracy.

How did China even get their face ID to work is a miracle. Pic related

Attached: chinese-woman-shocked-as-iphone-can-be-unlocked-by-her-29888224.png (500x566, 124K)

>individualism
Is that what they call social deviancy and criminal conduct over in Hellas?

Too bad you guys are going to be following it whether you like it or not. You can thank Merkel for that.

Would you rather have a Soviet Bureaucracy?

>Confucianism
>personal contribution
If you do your fucking job you don't deserve praise or (((recognition))) or even a participation award, that was what you were supposed to do fullstop. You put the Heavens above the State, the State above your family, the family above your friends and your friends above yourself.

But the Communist Party doesn't want you to put the Heavens above the State, because that would justify overthrowing the State and repeating a two thousand year old cycle.

Da komrade for the glorious revolution. Of course fucking not.

But I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to understand the dangers of blindly worshipping (((Western Ideals))) of which Communism is but one of them.

anyone got that webm of public surveillance technology?

china hate thread?

>If you do your fucking job you don't deserve praise or (((recognition)))
You cannot be expected to do your fucking job properly without personal incentive. Chinese stagnation is mostly the result of lack of such incentive, which explains why they never bothered with exploration and lagged behind in technological advancement despite having all the resources and wealth to promote it. They even had the earliest start, yet failed miserably regardless due to the arbitrary constraints of protocol they placed upon their society.

>Communist Party doesn't want you to put the Heavens above the State
The state follows every other aspect of Confucianism in its entirety. It simply wishes to avoid further peasant revolts, as had been the case for previous dynasties.

>worshipping (((Western Ideals)))
I identify with Fascism and believe strongly in the idea of strong yet flexible hierarchy. Western ideals are far from perfect, but they are vastly superior to Confucianism.

Attached: 45.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

>boohoohoo I cant destroy shit and be rude on trains
who is that whiny bitch? Maybe chinks dont want their public trainsport to turn into ghettotrains like in the USA

Attached: nogtrain.jpg (964x635, 224K)

Wow. They will ban people who litter and don't buy tickets from public transport.
Oh the humanity.
This is the most illiberal thing i ever saw! Chinks BTFO!

Attached: aeafd4_364781.jpg (792x624, 106K)

China is the future.

Attached: Screenshot - 03202018 - 11:42:59 AM.png (509x387, 45K)

DAT BE INFRINGIN ON MAH RIGHTS NIGGA

I wish we'd have the same policy, it'd basically just ban niggers from travelling or participating in society at all.

>constraints of Confucianism
>lack of incentive
Yes a lack of incentive in the sense that they believed further development was not necessary. Not that they feared innovation and development but that they saw no need to.

>stagnation
Where do you want to start? The fucking list is long in terms of reasons blaming it on Confucianism alone is plain stupidity when there were various dynasties that innovated in various fields throughout their history.

>state follows Confucianism
Only as a front to serve their own needs ie the perpetuation of the survival of the Communist Party's rule.
>avoid further peasant revolts
Which would imply they are conveniently leaving out Confucist elements that do not serve their purpose.

>vastly superior to Confuscianism
Only because it hasn't had an update in order to robustly defend its principles. But to the point, Western ideals are trash tier at this point in time when your dear leader Merkel invokes "We can do it" as a defence of the Liberal Democratic order. Remember Western Ideal are post-modernist now, everything goes.

THIS, we already have it but in a clownish way, at least the Chinese will use it to patrol the degenerate’s, we’ll use it to patrol anyone who dares to speak out against the traitors who run our countries.

>fight
Nah just a robust discussion about nothing.

Dictatorships in general are hell.

They just do crazy shit and no one can do anything about it.

Attached: 1517278807090.jpg (754x545, 37K)

where is my right to not being offended and disgusted by niggardly behaviour?

You're the exact kind of fool who enables totalitarians to take over societies. The Chinaman's social credit includes things like what he buys, whether he buys enough stuff, and what he posts in social media. In fact, in nu-Poland you will be banned from buying food just for posting in English on this Hyperborean transgender issue web discussion forumlet. >Thanks for paving the way for our rise to power with your rationalization and childishness, Piotr, but you have to go to the abode of the dead now. t. Jerzy Führerski

Fantastic, this should halve mainland tourism to Hong Kong.

CORBETT WAS RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk

you want this beta controlling your lives?
youtube.com/watch?v=nka-_Mhp7f0

The problem with Confucianism is that it breeds people to be subservient, unquestioning, and sycophantic. Now think of how corrupt governments can become, plus the Chinese propensity to steal, cheat, and lie. Now put that all into a hierarchical structure.

The dominant Chinese are the ones who are the best at lying, cheating, and stealing. Over generations, all of the people with spines and morals are cannibalized by the hivemind. The cowards are successful, while the good people are left behind or tried to jump ship long ago.

they'll ban you for not accepting refugees you dumb kranski

Zhuangzi also invented postmodernism thousands of years before the West re-discovered it.

>I've never heard of anything more retarded
Brace yourself
>be china
>have 1b population
>too many fucking cars.webm
>be leader of china
>new law: get a new lisence plate
>lisence plate says which days of the week you can drive
>be china
>roads still fucking jam packed with cars
>put in new law: get a new lisence plate
>lisence plate says which days of the week you can drive and WHERE
>problem still fucking exists
China is a joke.

>Not that they feared innovation and development but that they saw no need to.
What a miserable outlook for a nation to have., to willingly submit to a state of stagnation. This is the logical conclusion of Confucianism, truly. Wither and die. There is no indication stronger about the acquired insectoid nature of the Chinese than their tendency to stagnate. A nation devoid of curiosity and will to evolve is fundamentally inhuman.

>dynasties that innovated
At a rate that paled in comparison to western innovation. The Chinese have achieved in more than 2.000 years less than the west has achieved in the last 300, despite their overwhelming wealth and resources. The innovation itself was pathetic and lackluster compared to the west, as was its pace.

>conveniently leaving out Confucist elements that do not serve their purpose.
Conveniently leaving out those Confucianist elements that resulted in countless genocides and needless bloodshed.

>Western Ideal are post-modernist now, everything goes.
Post modernism is a recent conception that has yet to define western thought.

The best kind of discussions

They honestly try to fix the problems, but they don't have the analytical skills of whites, so they implement the wrong solution.
It is a real tragedy.

>>lisence plate says which days of the week you can drive

I know a lot about china, but I never heard about this, is this true? lol

China isn't taking refugees. The western liberals are.
Roly mokes you thonk.
You can already get fired and such over shit like that in western "democracies" you dumb faggot. Also here's the fucking kicker: public transport is not a fucking human right. You pay for it in your taxes. People who either don't contribute or don't respect don't deserve to use it.
MAH FREEDUMS AN SHIET
IF ME WANNA TAKE A DUMP ON DA TRAIN ITS MAH RIGHT AN SHIET

You posted the wrong picture

Attached: 2CDCC5C800000578-3252209-image-a-11_1443456957855.jpg (634x423, 68K)

Public transport is not free in most countries even if it's supported by tax money, my child.

>ban degeneracy like no chimping out in public
>Sup Forums goer full bleeding heart liberal and muh human rights!!!!

NO MANG CHINKS DON BE HAVING DEM RIGHS AN SHIET
WE BE HAVIN ALL DA FREEDOMS
IN CHINKLAND U DONT BE HAVIN RIGHT FOR WELFARE FOR YO BABY MAMMA KIDS

So they're weak cowards but simultaneously aggressively invading other countries
Its called road space rationing. They weren't the first or only to do it.

Tell me this: should you be able you ban someone from let's say your shop for repeadly trying to steal shit or just stinking?

>China isn't taking refugees. The western liberals are.
to weaken your enemies, dilute them

Friendly reminder that you're living in the book of Revelation.

Repent for our savior draws near.

Attached: 1499747302347.png (415x312, 180K)

You can if that shop is also your home, as it usually happens in Asian countries.

This shit is straight from black mirror episode "nosedive", what the fuck

>China isn't taking refugees. The western liberals are.
you are assuming the next boss will use this sesame credit system wisely instead of just genociding you

not really any different to no-platforming on twitter or facebook, this is just SJW policy applied to real life.

But if it isn't your home you shouldn't?
Is Sup Forums ran over by liberalists-lite or something?

I'm glad you never deplatformed nigger dick from your mouth.

Zhuangzi lived before Confucianism was officially enforced as administrative dogma.

Good brainwashed edgefag post, little uneducated cannon fodder teen from a military base. Are you ready to be nuked by North Korea for BASED Trump, little useless shit?

This is not only about banning literal criminals from your comfy corner shop. This is more like a wrongthink monitor on Facebook taking control over your life.

>you are assuming the next boss will use this sesame credit system wisely instead of just genociding you
What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>get drunk that one time and puke on a bus
>banned from using bus for a year
>can't afford car no way to get to work
>get fired
>get evicted
>commit sudoku

nice going chinks

this is my argument with a lot of things that happen in the world,
>hey look user there is a new chip you can have implanted in your brain so you can browse the internet like in your head!
>but it will also be able to track you 24/7 monitor all level of things in your body and immobilise you in the event any law enforcement are after you
>user your such a conspiricy theorist, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about

1 year later

>police have just learned that if they had been tracking the individual who just commited the attack last week, they could have stopped it, in the interest of public safety all people will now be tracked

polacks always obsessed with nigger dick

Confucianism was implemented by the Qin dynasty, which took hold right after Zhuangzi's death. Confucianism was until then little more than a school of philosophy, like Aristotle's in Greece.

I dunno. All i see is western, freedom loving liberal democracies taking measures aimed at destroying themselves while chinks are trying to keep some order in their over BILLION population.

I believe Hong Kong had this (not sure if they still do). The idea is that it's supposed to encourage car pooling and the use of public transit.

It's funny because this proves the do look all the same. Technology confirms it.

chinese roads are clusterfuck and they drive like madmen, but current chink drivers are really the first chinks to drive cars en masse. and suddenly they have too many of them. Its not like europe where infrastructure and people were adapting over time. Chinks went from nothing to cars everywhere over 10 to 15 years

>Vehemently defends Merkel blackmailing and controlling the media.
>calls others brainwashed.

>bad social credit
So basically a ban on shitskins

This bro is right, you only need to look at India.

was gonna say
that episode made me feel uncomfortable as fuck
I don't want to live in a society of plastic people

This is pretty much how upper middle class lived in the XIX century m8.

>get drunk
Get fucked. Rightly deserved.

B-but muh president for life can't posssibly be bad!

They cant do this in the west because the majority of people affected are niggers and therefore the policy is racist, despite the fact that the policy is based on behaviour and not race. We truly live in the most ironic period of humam history.

>how do we get people who aren't contributing to society to turn their ways around?
>I know, let's ban them from public transpiration

reminder that this is the kind of thing Sup Forums wishes a white one-party fascist state would do since this place is full of pathetic authoritarian cuckolds who'd neck themselves if they actually lived in their autistic utopia

Attached: thoughts thinking.png (243x243, 12K)